[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too early to talk about the worst healing system, dare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bloodborne-dlc.jpg (296KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne-dlc.jpg
296KB, 1152x720px
Is it too early to talk about the worst healing system, dare I say it, of all time?
>>
>>386765713
The changes they made were understandable, considering how hard they were pushing for faster gameplay

The only problem I ever had was on my first run when I'd get stuck on a new boss and run out temporarily.

This could be easily fixed if they had some kind of system where recovering blood echoes would refill however many blood vials you were missing when you entered the boss fog
>>
>>386765713
If they just did it like Nioh it would be perfect.
Nioh has the perfect healing system.
>>
>>386765713
It's only bad if you run out of viles.
You only run out of viles if you're bad.

HMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>Healing potions that drop from enemies
>REEEEEEE WORST HEALING EVER, LITERALLY NO GAME HAS EVER BEEN THIS BAD REEEEEEE
Soulsbabs are the worst.
>>
>people still don't realize that buying blood vials is how you don't run out

Either spend and stock up or git gud.
>>
It's literally the most straight forward healing system in the series.

Get. Gud.

None of that run away and insta heal in a game where you can legit block most attacks anyway POISE FOR DAYS

I think the game which truly was weak in healing was demons souls where that shit was hella delayed. They fixed it for dark souls but if you're that upset about BB's healing system that FORCES YOU TO BECOME A BETTER PLAYER then idk what else to tell you it instead I'll repeat myself

Get gud.
>>
>>386766974
It's likely just one tiny pack of retards trying to push this meme of the traditional healing item mechanic used in Bloodborne being some game-breaking feature despite the fact that it's a shitload more balanced than DeS and said mechanic is used in almost every RPG ever made.
>>
>kill 10 mid game enemies
>enough souls to buy like 40 vials

If running out of them was a recurring problem for you then you are really bad at video games. Bloodborne was already pretty fucking easy compared to the previous entries.
>>
>tfw got stuck on BSB and had to go back and farm for each attempt for antidotes, vials and bullets
>Literally the least fun experience of my life
>Lost my vials when I went into Hunters Nightmare unknowlingly at the start of night, dropped out of it later
>Had to do some minor grinding since I died to Amygdala and I wanted to try again since I thought it'd unlock runes

It's just tedious. It doesn't add anything. It and Rally means you never die while exploring (Which is great and the best in the series) but it feels frustrating when you have a long fight with a boss, go up to full, then get oneshot and if that happens twice you gotta go back and farm. It's not as bad as DS2's healing system, but it's close.

I think it would have been far better if you had a small supply of vials you kept and could buy more to a max of 20. So you couldn't go below something like 5. It'd be great because even if you did run out, you could spend some time learning the boss rather than feeling pressured to go back and farm for vials.
>>
>>386765713
It was a downgrade from DaS but DeS's is still worse.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.