[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clash Royale Rigged Game gets balance changes LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0.png (49KB, 326x280px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
49KB, 326x280px
Rigged ass game get's balance changes.
How does that even work ?
How do you balance change a rigged game ?
Slot machine bullshit.
Your wins and your losses are handed to you.

The only way you can win a no win battle in this game is if your opponent just leaves or stops trying to win.
The only way you can lose a handed out win is if you stop trying or leave.
People believe this game is e-sports LOL
>>
>>386762363
It's your fault for caring about a shitty mobile game in the first place
>>
>>386762363
Unironically consider jumping in front of a car.
>>
>>386762414
You're not wrong , I've played this game to many times
>>
>>386762586
>it's pure shit but I can't stop playing
>>
what the fuck you're right people are trying to make esports out of this shitty mobile game.
>>
Wait I just started playing this. How is it rigged?
>>
>>386762953

If you don't get the right cards before you get to the next arena you're absolutely fucked.
>>
>>386763083
I just got to arena 4 and I missed the prince and the skelly-spawning stacey. Am I in trouble?
>>
The Mortar didn't need to be buffed. That shit's everywhere in challenges and ladder already. What were they thinking?!
>>
>>386762953
It's the way you lose in the game , not because they were better but because no matter what they had the counter card every time across multiple games , you could never have won no matter how good you think you are , and the opposite is true as well , you can also play games you can't lose as long as you're actually playing to win. The game creates winning streaks and losing streaks seemingly by design with the illusion of being a skill based game.
>>
>>386762953
It's not, OP has actual autism.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.