[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: Friday_the_13th.jpg (47KB, 350x486px) Image search: [Google]
Friday_the_13th.jpg
47KB, 350x486px
Is it worth it?
>>
As far as youtube clickbait games go it's pretty good, but no. Not worth it.
>>
File: 1499154925230.png (796KB, 1023x765px) Image search: [Google]
1499154925230.png
796KB, 1023x765px
Was thinking about getting my group of friends to get it, but I keep hearing about all the bugs, plus it's still pretty expensive
>>
I'm gonna wait until they finally add in that singleplayer mode they've been promising. If it looks OK, I'll buy when it goes on sale. If singleplayer looks like shit, I'll pass.

Someone want to tell me what this shit is about not being allowed to kill teammates that I'm seeing through google?
>>
>>386762951
They are removing it because of shitters with friends who are Jason killing counsellors.
You will still be able to kill them with the car.
>>
>>386763085
>I can't sneak up behind someone and axe the shit out of them
On second thought, I don't want to buy the game anymore. Thanks for the heads up anon.
>>
File: 14919204144620.png (828KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
14919204144620.png
828KB, 675x675px
It gets stale very quick and the game now is full of tryharding jasons who do the quickest possible grab kill and trapping every objectives spot. It becomes so hard to win as counselors.
>>
>>386762135
On PS4, yes. It's been in the top five downloaded games every month since its release, while DbD hasn't appeared in any of them and is effectively DoA on consoles.
>>
>>386763274
No problem.

I love the game btw. But if you arent a big fan of the Friday movies I would pass. Also PSN has the strongest playerbase for it. >>386763490
Also I disagree with this. Pocket knifes make traps a breeze. You just need to get better at either working with other counselors more or learn how to survive by yourself. Most players I see get tunnel vision on one objective to win and it leads to them making stupid mistakes. Adapt during the game and taking Jason out will be a breeze. Killing him is more viable than you think and never forget to maximize who does what based off of their perks.
>>
>>386762135
Worth $20 at most.
$40 is way too high a price for how lacking in content it is. Not a bad game but I refunded it after only a couple matches.
>>
>>386763274
>I can't be an insufferable griefer making the game less fun for everyone else so I won't play
Well shit, our loss I guess?
>>
I plan to wait till October as it will be a good Halloween game, hopefully be fixed, and probably on sale.
>>
File: 1461563844869.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1461563844869.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>386764168
You fucking nu males and women have ruined video games with your incessant whining about "toxic players".
>>
File: 1487952263535.jpg (48KB, 481x548px) Image search: [Google]
1487952263535.jpg
48KB, 481x548px
>>386763274
>I can't sneak up behind someone and axe the shit out of them
>>
>>386764168
stop shilling on 4chan and go and fix all of those bugs you shitty dev
>>
>kite part 9 for several minutes
>eventually die due to baseball bat phasing through him
>not a single objective complete as aj or deborahs all over map refuse to trigger any one of only THREE traps or use one of their precious pocket knives
The game is fun in private griups but the public community is pure cancer. Also he combat system is a mess aswell as jasons block. And 90% of jasons pos/negative stats not even being programmed properly as ar eall the best perks

That said i have not put this many hours into such a buggy mess since FNV.
>>
>>386764353
Nah, you underaged faggots with your squeaky voices are what ruined multiplayer games. In an asymmetrical horror game where you have a low chance of survival in the first place and your best chance of making it through is predicated on teamwork, you have to be a real nigger to spend the whole match trying to ruin it for everyone else.

The simple fact of the matter is you stupid niggercucks couldn't help yourselves. They gave you an inch and you took a mile to where every single game has griefers in it and the overall population dipped because you retards have no sense of proportion or moderation. Now the mods have to come in and take it away because you're too fucking autistic to be trusted with the feature.

Literally kill yourself before you ruin another game, faggot.
>>
when is the single player campaign coming
>>
>>386764619
real talk. Every deliberate teamkiller Ive ever played with has sounded like a sentient heloum balloon. Why are kids such cancer?
>>
>>386763274
>hur dur I can't be a retard online
>>
>>386764718
Because when you're last pick for football during recess for 8+ years you start to develop anti social behaviour.
>>
File: 1463164005820.jpg (71KB, 360x403px) Image search: [Google]
1463164005820.jpg
71KB, 360x403px
>>386764619
>taking Friday the 13th this seriously.
God you faggots are pathetic. Grow a thicker skin, go lift some weights or get your testosterone checked. I know being raised by a single mother was hard but you need to toughen up and stop taking shit so literally and so seriously.
It's fucking Friday the 13th, the game is extremely limited in content and you wonder why people grief? Shit is boring and repetitive as hell if you don't start trying new stuff.
Here's a suggestion: just go with it next time, expect people to grief and be ready to kill them first. Try to laugh a little if you get run over by the car or something.
(Pic related: you right now)
>>
File: 1487309854633.png (160KB, 375x736px) Image search: [Google]
1487309854633.png
160KB, 375x736px
>>386765158
You are the only one who sounds like a fag m8. If you cant into the game then fuck off.
>>
>>386764619
>the state of /v/
>>
>>386765379
>posts Jordan Peterson
>is literally a whiney safe space needing numale.
Cry more fag. I'm taking pleasure knowing that your current favorite game will continually cause you rage every single time someone griefs you. You're just so serious. Maybe get serious about cleaning your room before you try to save the world from toxic gamers.
>>
>>386765158
>waaahhh the developers won't let me drive people from the game with my niggerdom anymore
>waaaahhh
Good.
>>
>>386765158
>AYO THE GAME DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH CONTENT BRO, THAT'S WHY I'M GRIEFING
>JUST HAVE FUN BRO, JUST LIKE, GO WITH IT, LAUGH A LITTLE

Man, it's just people talking shit online. Why are you taking it so seriously? Like, just laugh a little, you know? This is just an online image board, there isn't much to do besides post imagens and write, it gets boring eventually if you don't start trying new things.
Stop being such a pussy little bitch an grow up. Take your vitamins and vegetables, work on your posture and become a man.
I know it's hard to do this because you're in need of constant validation over strangers on the internet, but you need to sort yourself out and stop taking other's peoples words so seriously bro.
Just go with it bruv
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>386763274
>>386764353
>>386765158
>>386765976
>sees a group of people having fun playing a game
>takes it upon himself to ruin the game over and over and over until the moderators have to change the game to stop people leaving
>blames everyone else

There's a word for people like you. Thanks for beautifying our game like you did Detroit.
>>
>>386762135

Not yet. Wait for a sale. And hopefully a patch or two to fix more bugs and balances.
>>
>>386765158
Oh, fucking kill yourself. There is no justification to making the game shit for everyone else by murdering your allies. It is a shame that faggots like you got the team kill function eliminated, i loved fighting my friends to the death in order to decide who would get on the boat.
At least i can save my teammate from Jason with a shotgun without killing them instead now, i guess.
>>
No. If you want a horror, multiplayer game, get Dead by Daylight.
>>
>>386764950
>>386766504
>WAH, PEOPLE ARE BEING MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET!

The hypocrisy is incredible. This is the same /v/ that goes around acting like retards in just about every online game, and laughing when they trigger people? But someone TK'd you in a game you like and suddenly it's not OK?

I'm screencapping this entire thread for anytime /v/ talks big about trolling others and having thick skin.
>>
>>386766928
To be fair, sometimes killing a teammate was the only way
>Fixing up the car, I put the battery in and have the keys
>All we need is the gas
>Teammate comes over with the gas
>"I've got the keys on me, put the gas in and let's go!"
>He just stands there
>"Do you want me to put it in for you? Drop the gas"
>He just walks around the car, not fucking saying anything
>We're the only players left and Jason is looking for us
>Tell him one last time to put in the fucking gas or drop it
>He doesn't
>Shoot him and do it myself
I have no idea what he was doing
>>
>>386767580
see
>>386763529
>>
File: go back to.png (459KB, 3608x912px) Image search: [Google]
go back to.png
459KB, 3608x912px
>>386767609
>the other niggers on /v/ applaud me when I chimpout so that must make it okay
>after all, /v/ is one person

The pièce de résistance was following up with a threat to screencap and taddle to the one person that is /v/ the next time griefing comes up. You clearly don't belong here and you need to go back.
>>
>>386767609
Sure man, screencap your faggotry, show to everyone else how awesome you are.
Also,
>/v/ is one person
get back to fucking reddit
>>
>>386767672
Yeah, killing teammates was an useful mechanic, and it is a shame that shitters abused the hell out of it and got it removed.
>>
>>386769160
>Killing teammates was a useful mechanic

Explain.
>>
>>386770095
What this guy said: >>386767672

And other situations like it. 30 minutes ago I had just installed the fuse and was rushing inside to get to the box and some retard was standing in the doorway to the phone room not moving. Picked a helluva place to AFK at. I could hear Jason's music and the screen tore so he was there, and so I had to shoot the stupid bitch to get into the room and make the call.

Spoiler: I failed, he cut the power before I finished the call.

Or other times you get a retarded jajaja that's hiding on the far end of the map by a camp site holding onto the propeller and they don't habla the English or understand your pantomimes to follow. So you kill them, take the propeller and continue playing.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.