[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that JUST one game can make /v/ so eternally ass ravaged?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: BreathoftheWildFinalCover.jpg (124KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
BreathoftheWildFinalCover.jpg
124KB, 250x350px
How is it that JUST one game can make /v/ so eternally ass ravaged?
>>
>>386761476
Because it's fun.
>>
every popular game makes /v/ ass ravaged, nobody gives a shit about BotW, the new hot shit is PUBG.
>>
We're talking about the end of the zelda cycle after all.
>>
because /v/ is sony turf!
>>
>>386761476
whose ass ravaged? Everyone already agrees it's another shallow open world experience akin to ubisoft dribble
>>
No one cares about that game.
>>
File: Autism.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>386762202
so another name for "pic related" turf?
>>
/v/ is one of the most pro nintendo boards online. i'm sure over half of the people shitting on botw are just falseflagging shitposters
>>
How can one game be SO FUCKING GOOD but at the same ridiculously disappointing

I just finished it yesterday after 82 hours of game time and while I enjoyed it a LOT, it also left me wanting in so many other aspects
It was my first Zelda game, are Twilight Princess and Wind Waker worth playing? I only have a WiiU
>>
>>386762798
They're both really good but I would play wind waker first coming off of botw.
>>
>>386761476
Because several fans of the Zelda series dislike it and don't like that it took out elements they enjoyed from previous games

For every console war shitpost you have at least one genuine person who dislikes how the game handled itself myself included
>>
>>386762798
This is exactly what pisses me off about this game. So much lost potential. All it needed was MM-tier characters and sidequests, and more beautiful impressionism pieces that aren't just restricted to cutscenes and it would have been a 10/10. The closer you get to the end in this game the worse it gets, and the ending is probably the worst Zelda ending so far. Calamity Ganon was such a disappoinment, I got as strong as I could for fucking nothing.
>>
>>386763141
The fight in the tower was pretty great honestly, and I liked the massive field fight for the visuals. Both are really simple mechanically, sure, and I'd probably dislike them more if I had played other Zeldas
>>386763072
My friend has both so I get to try them out at least, aren't they more linear though?
>>
>>386762267
t. assravaged /v/tard
>>
>>386761957
Pretty much, although the salt comes from the same source
>>
>>386761476
there are plenty of games that makes /v/ upset and usually for no apparent reason other than the fact that the people here are just mad that people enjoy games they don't like. But at the end of the day you have to realize that people here can be whiny bitches about anything
>>
>>386763456
They're more linear and a lot different but wind waker is more similar to botw.
>>
>>386763456
>and I'd probably dislike them more if I had played other Zeldas
actually the opposite is true, zelda game final bosses are notoriously bad. BotW's is one of the stronger ones.
>>
File: Nintendo-Villains.jpg (136KB, 600x312px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-Villains.jpg
136KB, 600x312px
>>386765437
>BotW's final boss is good
not even close
>>
>>386761476
because riding a game's dick for its review scores and the hype it drew despite half assing all its ideas is literally okay when it's Nintendo
>>
>>386765664
I didn't actually say that.
>>
Lets see:

>Nintendo
Thats the first thing because Neofags are still common here AND Sonybros

>Open World game

I still dont know why this triggers so many people

>Scored higher than every other game in this decade

Well they re mad that their game ( look at this year alone with Ner: Automata and persona 5 ) isnt GOAT

>Beat Horizon: zero White Males in every regard

Again Sonybros

>Universal acclaimed by critcs and fans

And

>Changed the Zelda formula

Triggered Die Hard Zelda Fans

AND

>Didnt include female Link because Trannies like Brianna Wu wanted it so badly
>>
>>386765437
>actually the opposite is true, zelda game final bosses are notoriously bad.
What the fuck? How?
>>
>>386761476
It's gonna soon surpass bloodborne in the amount of ass ravage it has caused.
>>
>>386766629
They're just really poorly designed, especially considering the standard bosses are usually good. Some 'highlights' include the WW swordfight that was padded like heck and didn't do anything beyond the basic combat you learnt right at the beginning, the OoT tennis match with Ganon, and the clunky horse and final battle in TP that was so easy a baby could do it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.