[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just beat it with the secret ending I'm a little pissed off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Bloodborne-630x354.jpg (80KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne-630x354.jpg
80KB, 630x354px
I just beat it
with the secret ending
I'm a little pissed off
>>
can someone redpill me on what the ending meant anyway

I thought you were in Gehrman's dream the whole time or something?
>>
Not related to the ending but how do I beat the bloody crow of Cainhurst if I've used all of my poison daggers?
>>
>>386759331
>>386757564

You better read Redgrave's Paleblood. It's explains a lot and though not written in stone it's a very interesting read.
>>
>>386759331
Which ending?
>>
which final boss is worse nashandra or moon presence
>>
>>386759331
When you kill the moon presence you end the current age of humanity. You become a Great One and begin a new cycle except now you are the moon presence.
>>
>>386759718
thanks will do
>>386760347
the slug ending
>>386760503
so I became slug?
>>
>>386759331
You were in the Hunter's Dream, which Gehrman was like the overseer of. It all kinda stems from your state of awakening. At the end you break the cycle by killing the moon presence that is an entity responsible for the shit you endure. You surpass your form by surpassing a level of awakening and become a great one.
>>386759423
Parry bait. Step in, step back, shoot. Find a pattern and exploit it, because he's a total cunt.
>>
>>386760756
>>386760756
Thanks I'll try that, is there no other way to get the poisons daggers? I've tried going to a chalice dungeon where they're supposed to be dropped by enemies but none of them have.
>>
>>386757564
If that was an ending to a fucking movie it would have been good.
>Van Helsing nigga' goes crazy and reluctantly eats umbilical cords.
>Turns into weird squid monster after killing his wheelchair-bound mentor and an eldritch abomination.
>>
>>386759331
You were in a pocket dimension created by the moon presence, it's why when you 'die' at the hands of gehrman you just wake up in town.

Dreams = dimensions in bloodborne.
>>
File: 1501026709204.jpg (92KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1501026709204.jpg
92KB, 680x660px
>>386760728
Great ones in BB are immortal but still desire children. The trade off is that they can't have children that last very long so they have surrogates. Gherman was chosen as the surrogate to the Moon Presence. The Hunters dream is a place Moon made for Gherman so he couldn't technically die, a sort of parallel dimension. At the end of the game you're given 3 possible endings. Let Gherman kill you and free yourself from the cycle of immortality, kill him and replace him as the surrogate for Moon, or consume something that binds great ones to mortality, like the umbilical cords. If you eat the cords, you can no longer be the surrogate since you can break the cycle yourself if you wanted, so Moon tries to kill you personally. Upon failing, you break the cycle, maintaining the dream yourself as a newly born great one under the care of the Doll.

Simples.
>>
Did you play the DLC?
>>
>>386759423
Charge attack him, backstep, repeat

He will just walk right into it never dodging
>>
>>386760960
You can buy them after getting the badge in the upper cathedral ward
>>
File: bloodborne genius.png (321KB, 894x822px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne genius.png
321KB, 894x822px
This is basically the plot. This game is a work of art OP.
>>
>>386759423
Hes not that hard just learn how he fights. Hes not impossible it just takes practice.
>>
>>386760391
Moon presence is top tier tho
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.