[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this still accurate in 2017? If not, what needs to change?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: nine alignments 2016.jpg (479KB, 2064x1804px) Image search: [Google]
nine alignments 2016.jpg
479KB, 2064x1804px
Is this still accurate in 2017? If not, what needs to change?
>>
I'd say it is. I would not consider Miyamoto L. Good ever though, maybe Lawful Neutral like Todd.
>>
>>386756632

Just because he shit talked Mario RPG's doesn't mean the work he's done is suddenly negated

He's the main driving force that made newcomers pitch in ideas in Mario Odyssey
>>
File: todd howard xbox kid.png (25KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
todd howard xbox kid.png
25KB, 538x538px
>>386756404
Bethesda making games is debatable since they mostly just re-release Skyrim these days.

Miyamoto however proved with Star Fox Zero that no matter how much a bad game gets delayed, if it's bad on the conceptual level it's always going to be bad.
>>
>Miyamoto
>lawful good

You're talking about the same fucktard that said he doesn't want to work on another fzero because the formula is already old and busted, yet he shits marios and mario karts yearly?

Yeah no, fuck Miyamoto
>>
>>386756948

Star Fox is actually fucking awesome had it not been for his retarded vision about motion controls.
>>
Has Gaben done anything evil? Seriously, I can't think of anything evil that he's actually done, especially compared to fucks like Don Matrick or Peter Moore.
>>
>>386756948
Motions controls wouldve worked if the level design had been not retarded
>>
File: 4584595269.jpg (617KB, 801x1054px) Image search: [Google]
4584595269.jpg
617KB, 801x1054px
>>386757157
It's just another remake with two new shitty vehicle modes, one of which somehow manages to make the submarine from SF64 seem fast and fun by comparison. It doesn't take the franchise anywhere it hasn't already been ad nauseum.
>>
>>386757231

I never played Half Life but I think it has to do with him teasing it for years and now simply cancelling it without saying a word.
>>
>>386757231
Yeah, I'd consider him Chaotic neutral due to being like mother nature, not giving a shit about anything.
>>
Applying the very limited moral alignment system of Dungeons and Dragons to real life is incredibly autistic.
>>
>>386757597
That's not evil though.
>>
>>386757485

You don't have to take the franchise that far. Just look at Dark Souls. Same shit 3 times and people love it.

Sometimes people don't want new shit, sometimes they want more of the same. Smash is another example.
>>
>>386757863

I have no idea then. Try asking valvefans.
>>
>>386757231
Paid mods puts him in chaotic evil by default.

He didn't even try it just once.
>>
>>386757231
Pushed paid mods and defended it. Completely disconnected from the community and reality. Tried to force his idea that people HAVE to pay money to drive creativity in an established community. Fucked steam sales so they're worse and worse over 5 years until finally giving it the axe and completely neutering them beyond saving. Fired the most popular Dota 2 host because "he's an ass" even though he's basically never met him. Completely stopped his team from making new games because fuck that, sitting on the Steam platform is more profitable.
>>
Miyamoto is Lawful Stupid.these days.
>>
>>386758143
>>386758189
Paid mods was all Todd though. Note how it's always been Bethesda games and how they've reinstated it through their new dumbfuck system.
>>
>>386757867
The Souls series is less than 10 years old whereas Star Fox is 25 years old. And what's more, they crank out a Souls game every 2 years whereas with Star Fox sometimes the gap between games is a decade long. If you have to wait 10 years for a game it better not be the same old shit as before, let alone with an unwelcome control gimmick.

Star Fox Zero should have been a rebirth of the franchise but instead it was just Miyamoto masturbating all over Star Fox 64 because that was the one Star Fox game he got to make by himself.
>>
>>386757743
Applying a condom when fucking your mom is also incredibly autistic since she's a gigantic whore that got her tubes tied so she could fuck men all day long in the crackhouse, but I still do it anyways
>>
>>386758257
No, fuck off. Gabe publicly defended them and showed off just how little he actually fucking understands the system when he decided to make public posts on reddit regarding paid mods. He was 100% in on it and knew exactly what was happening. He doesn't get off free. Meanwhile there's no proof that Todd himself is responsible, it could just be Zenimax over his head. The fact that he stayed FAR AWAY from last E3 where the creation club was introduced implies he was probably not as closely tied with paid mods as people think.
>>
>>386758361
>Star Fox Zero should have been a rebirth of the franchise but instead it was just Miyamoto masturbating all over Star Fox 64 because that was the one Star Fox game he got to make by himself.
Actually it was because the common complain the fanbase had forever was "I hate this shit, just make another SF64!"

It's similar to how Zelda stagnated because people only wanted more Ocarina.
>>
>>386758684
But that would kill any reason behind the memes!
>>
>>386756404
Who is True neutral, chaotic neutral and lawful evil?
>>
>>386756404
>kamiya anything but chaotic neutral
>literally making up a quote for sean (as well as many other devs) just to fan the bereft embers of the hate bandwagon
>gabe/valve anything but lawful evil when their quote is perhaps among one of the most "lawful evil" viewpoints
>>
I'd say that Chaotic Evil should be the DmC guy but he's not really relevant any more.
>>
>>386759135
John Carmack (Doom, Wolfenstein, Oculus)
Chris Avellone (KOTOR II, Fallout 2/New Vegas, Planescape Torment, Pillars)
Keiji Inafune (Mighty No. 9)
>>
>>386759273
OP is right. Gabe is Lawful Evil because he seems to randomly fuck everyone over at a moment's notice these days. One day you just hear about some other way he's fucking everyone and it causes another uproar.
>>
>>386756404
If you're just going to make up quotes the whole concept is retarded shit.
>>
>>386759596
Gabe is Chaotic Evil** my bad
>>
>>386759621
How do you use a real quote for someone who's actions speak louder than their words?
>>
Lawful Good = ?
Neutral Good = ?
Chaotic Good = Nintendo (indeniably good, but does its own thing regardless of what others think)

Lawful Neutral = ?
True Neutral = Sony (produces so many games annually that they are all over the board in terms of morality and quality)
Chaotic Neutral = Valve (Like Nintendo, they do their own thing regardless of what others think, not as evil as the below three)

Lawful Evil = Activision (milk beloved franchises, but at least they make games their fans want)
Neutral Evil = EA (destroy whole companies)
Chaotic Evil = Konami (Milk franchises by turning them into mobileshit and pachinko)
>>
>>386759814
alternatively, bethesda as lawful evil, activision as lawful neutral, rockstar as chaotic good nintendo as lawful good
>>
>>386759525
Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>386756404
I wouldn't call Kojima any kind of good. He gets off on betraying fan expectations too much.
>>
>>386759814
Valve should definitely remain chaotic evil: Looking for new reasons to milk customers via microtransactions, coming up with new scummy ideas and promoting them and being defiant to the very end in regards to showing their financial profits (even when demanded by a fucking high court judge) and denying/violating customer rights, only yielding to the very minimum requirements after being found guilty of violating them.

Even "evil" EA had full refunds for an entire month regardless of playtime years before Valve was forced to implement refunds by EU and Australian high courts.
>>
>>386756404
>Miyamoto
>Kojima
>?
>Howard
>Wright?
>?
>Inafune
>?
>Newell
>>
>>386760786
> and being defiant to the very end in regards to showing their financial profits (even when demanded by a fucking high court judge)
Holy shit, sauce?
>>
>>386761549
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/cth/FCA/2016/1348.html
>>
File: 1325421388602.jpg (242KB, 2064x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1325421388602.jpg
242KB, 2064x1804px
>>
File: 1307241962021.jpg (868KB, 2064x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1307241962021.jpg
868KB, 2064x1804px
>>386756404
>Gaben is now chaotic evil

How the mighty have fallen
>>
>>386756404
>Sean
>not chaotic
>Kojimbles
>anything good
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.