[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when your Xbox has a higher KDR than you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Xbox one death.png (474KB, 666x903px) Image search: [Google]
Xbox one death.png
474KB, 666x903px
>when your Xbox has a higher KDR than you
>>
>xbone

kid deserved it
>>
File: 1452001003396.jpg (52KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
1452001003396.jpg
52KB, 625x552px
How?
>>
>>386753886
Fake news.
>>
Can I get a link?I feel like this is somehow fake.
>>
>>386753886
>when your

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>386754081
>passive low test sonybros can't deal with the fact that their console can't kill them
>>
>>386754045
It didn't happen it is from a click bait site that'd makes stories like how my ass exploded and that the Vatican will accept 1mil refugees.
>>
That bottom of the news post, kek...fucking lulz. guru, he was. kid was a loser.
>>
>>386754126
>reddit spacing
>>
>>386754112
However the reports can easily be dismissed as fake. The images used to illustrate the article have been taken elsewhere from the Internet and have nothing to do with such a story. The article was published on July 25th 2015 by a website NewsWatch33.com and there appears to be no other sources collaborating the story.

This essentially confirms the story is a hoax because NewsWatch33 is a fake news website. They recently garnered quite a lot of attention after writing a fake story about a woman who was hospitalised after her butt implants exploded in a gym – a story that incidentally fooled plenty of legitimate media outlets.

They also helped an on-going rumor about NASA confirming 15 days of darkness spread across social media.
The fake news website has a hefty disclaimer on a difficult-to-locate page that says in part –

NewsWatch33.com is a news platform covering major current events. Most of these events are truthful with a shock factor…

…we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.

Whilst many fake news websites claim in disclaimers that they print satirical news, NewsWatch33.com does not, instead claiming that they cannot be held accountable for any inaccurate information they publish. Other similar fake news websites exist, possibly run by the same person(s) including NewsWatch28.com which has also been responsible for starting many viral rumours in the past.

The fake news website – at the time of this article – are also asking for authors to join their “creative writing” team, suggesting they have no real intention to start publishing real news in the near future.

Newswatch33.com – fake news - website
>>
Its fake /v/
>>
>>386754197
Hehe, right??
There's no way he was one of us!
>buying consoles
>>
>>386754329
Literal children.
>>
>>386754365
He wasn't real so he couldn't be one of us. All he could ever be is a shit post.
>>
File: 1494417566594.jpg (353KB, 616x693px) Image search: [Google]
1494417566594.jpg
353KB, 616x693px
>>386753886
>jewish controlled media fake news
>>
>>386754178
>implying your ass wouldn't explode when the vatican accepts 1mil refugees
>>
>>386754735
It wouldn't. My ass would be glad to have those all of those refugees dicks inside it at once.
>>
>>386754294
I don't know if this is pasta but I've saved it in notepad anyway
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.