[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the FUCK is Caius Cosades???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bumora.jpg (91KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
bumora.jpg
91KB, 720x540px
Where the FUCK is Caius Cosades???
>>
>>386752804
Northwestern side of the city
>>
>>386752804
right there, can't you see it?
>>
in your mom's pussy
>>
>>386752804
Southeastern side of the city.
>>
>town in a backwater colony of a backwater province has 42 locations
>fast forward 10 years later
>capital of an important human province has 31 locations

how did Beth fuck up so colossally? being lazy? consoles? market research?
>>
>>386752804
Middle of the city
>>
follow the skooma smoke
>>
Ask for the fucking directions dumbass.
>>
>>386753305
Google Maps doesn't work with this game.
>>
File: trump worst trade deal.jpg (70KB, 777x524px) Image search: [Google]
trump worst trade deal.jpg
70KB, 777x524px
>be me
>kill Caius Cosades
>actually kill him
>game says I just killed an important person for the main quest line and I can either reload or choose to continue

>fast forward to Skyrim
>accidentally hit someone
>he starts attacking me
>I defend myself
>I can't kill him because apparently any NPC involved in any major quest line (not only the main one) is unkillable

What went wrong?
>>
File: 1423322293005.jpg (178KB, 998x576px) Image search: [Google]
1423322293005.jpg
178KB, 998x576px
>>386753525
They forgot to turn on the CHIM in later games.
>>
>>386754008
eey
>>
>2002
>Playing Morrowind on OG Xbox
>Kill some important NPC
>"With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created."
>Expect to walk outside to the whole world being destroyed

Video games will never be as exciting as when you were a child.
>>
>>386753525
>12 year old me
>playing Morrowind for the first time together with a friend who played it before
>tells me about the best armor in the game which I can get by killing Divayth Fyr.
>Divayth Fyr unceremoniously kicks my ass
>"Well, there's one trick for killing him"
>opens the console and types the kill command
>I reluctantly agree with it
>'The thread of prophecy has been severed'
>"What does that mean?"
>"I don't know"
>The rush of having daedric armor keeps me playing, but the shame of having acquired it by cheating eventually catches up to me and I stash it
>Stuck with an unfinishable main quest and an armor of shame I can't wear

Thanks dog
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.