[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good Christian games out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: dantes-inferno-Divine_ps3_esrb.jpg (280KB, 794x1004px) Image search: [Google]
dantes-inferno-Divine_ps3_esrb.jpg
280KB, 794x1004px
Any good Christian games out there?
>>
DOOM is essential christian-core
>>
>>386750538
Man, remember when they kept hyping this game up as the next big thing and it tanked?
>>
>>386750538
CK2, mount and blade mods
errr.... I have no idea what else
>>
>>386750538
God Hand.
You beat up fags, sexually promiscuous women, and demons.
>>
>>386751539
it was fun
>>
>>
>>386750538
Wow that game was so good O=
>>
>>386751539
mediocre gameplay that well made up for it with epic visuals, setting, story, and bosses
>>
>>386751539
it was alright, i think it was because of console war faggotry that it got overhyped just cause it was a god of war like game on different consoles. Kind of like how for whatever reason there was alot of infamous vs prototype arguments just cause 1 was exclusive and the other was multiplatform.
>>
The Divine Comedy is so red pilled they want to ban it from school curriculums
>>
I feel like Lords of Shadow did what it tried a lot better, if only it wasn't sold as a Castlevania game
>>
>>386751725
GODU HANDU?!?
>>
>>386755837
Word, I enjoyed both but LoS was a really great adventure that will always be hated by Castlevania fans and ignored by everyone else. Shame.
>>
Anyone remember this insane shit?

http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/gaming.html

>12.10.2008: Tetris is an action puzzle game where the player rotates falling block shapes to make them fit together in a pile. When a row is filled, it disappears, keeping the height of the pile of blocks from increasing. As the game progresses, it continually speeds up until the player starts making mistakes that allow the blocks to reach the top of the game area, ending the game. Tetris is unwinable, you can only put off your inevitable defeat. This fatalistic aspect of the game should come as no surprise since it was originally created in 1985 in the Soviet Union, where the Atheist government taught everyone that there is nothing but a bleak, pointless existence followed by death with no chance for Salvation. It is claimed that the word "tetris" comes from the game pieces all being made of four blocks. In reality, the game was named in mockery of the Trinity by adding a forth hypostasis, the Communist State, to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
>>
>>386757746
Is this a joke? It sounds like how a literal Marxist would interpret it, not a Christian.
>>
File: hotaru.jpg (13KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
hotaru.jpg
13KB, 480x473px
>>386757746
>MGS4 was designed to train those who will be left behind after the Rapture to serve in the Antichrist's military forces. As such, it has no value for the Christian gamer, who is among the Elect and won't have to deal with that, but it may help the unsaved to know the tactics they will be up against in a post-Rapture world should they choose to join the fight against the Antichrist and secure themselves a place among the Sheep when Christ returns. Therefore, I am giving it ONE CROSS for this slight benefit. †
>>
>>386757746
The fuck is any of this? Christians arent this retarded, maybe because its writen by american christians.
>>
>>386750538
I was just playing this and it was pretty fun as far as action games are concerned.
>>
>>386757746
there is no way this isn't shitposting
>>
>>386750538
Dante's Inferno > God of War 3
>>
>>386751450
this
I unironically headcanon doomguy as an angel
>>
>>386760460
That's a pretty reasonable way of justifying how much demon ass he stomps, good on ya
t. fedora
>>
>>386750538
I was really disappointed when I found out he was shirtless and not wearing a white garb with the Red Cross stitched on
>>
>>386755040
prototype was better
>>
>>386762467
The cross is stitched into his flesh... that's way more bad ass than just wearing a shirt.
>>
El Shaddai
The Inquisitor
Desolate Hope
>>
I played this game on psp it was pretty cool.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.