[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Fortress 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: sniper fire extinguisher.jpg (16KB, 472x482px) Image search: [Google]
sniper fire extinguisher.jpg
16KB, 472x482px
Is the update coming this month or in October on the anniversary?
>>
We just don't know.
>>
how would you make the pyro competitively viable?
>>
>>386749990
Remove competitive
>>
>>386749990
Remove soldier
>>
Who gives a fuck?

Vlizzard is busy with Artifact now.
>>
>>386750230
Are you dumb the tf2 team is still around.
Even if its just 3 people, that shit existing or not would change nothing regarding tf2
>>
>>386748946
That image is fucking amazing. It's incredible how F2Ps think the game works sometimes. I've seen a fair share of people attempting to climb ladders and it's always hilarious
>>
>>386751225
To be fair though, sometimes the ladders do work in community maps.
>>
>>386751304
True, but I doubt most F2Ps are too familiar with the game beyond public servers.

I also still see a lot of people firing through grills and windows
>>
>>386748946
I'd say at the soonest, end of the month, and at the latest the 10th anniversary.

If we get another clip show for Halloween then I'm selling my BP and uninstalling forever.
>>
>>386749990
You don't. Not even with a Pyro update if it all goes well would Pyro ever really be viable outside of Highlander.
>>
how can then the secret agent become the other team
>>
>>386749990
- Health buff
- nerf the extinguishing effects of Jarate, Mad Milk, etc.

did they ever get around to fixing the damage differences of the flamethrowers?
>>
How to reprogram cannons with french businessman
>>
what level to get dead rabbit headwear?
>>
File: 1491599949803.png (71KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
1491599949803.png
71KB, 236x231px
>>386748946
It's being bundled with the Halloween update. I wish I was kidding. They kept delaying it until it has come to this.
>>
>>386753385
kill me pete
>>
How to shoot annoying baseball player
>>
>>386749990
Make CTF competitive. Make air burst use way, wayyy less ammo. Make it be less effective against players, same effectiveness against missiles. Slight health buff (like 15hp)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.