[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop playing Guilty Gear.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2516.jpg (125KB, 1024x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2516.jpg
125KB, 1024x587px
Stop playing Guilty Gear.
>>
File: chibi.webm (739KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
chibi.webm
739KB, 1200x676px
>rwby announced in crossover
>not rwby chibi
Someone's gonna fucking die
>>
Why there's no GG in it?
Is BB more successful in Japan?
>>
>>386747469
Nobody in Japan actually likes Guilty Queer.
>>
>>386747469
Because GG's sprites are too old. UNIB is the same res and can be solved with some new shading
Also yeah, BB is more popular in Japan
>>
What's the bottom one supposed to be?
>>
>>386747298
play both?
>>
I don't get crossover games, especially since none of the games in this one are particularly old.

BB just got a new balance patch and character, so if I wanted to play BB characters I'd just play that.
UNI just got a new version so if I wanted to play UNI characters I'd just play that.
P4A doesn't have a current version so there's that I guess.

A game that's only going to have maybe 4-5 characters from each series with dumbed down movesets so they fit together doesn't seem appealing to me.
>>
>>386747974
What about SNK vs CAPCOM?
>>
File: 1500651682874.jpg (70KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500651682874.jpg
70KB, 1920x1080px
>>386747298
I'M PLAYING RUBY'S FIGHTING GAME
>>
>>386747974
Well BB and UNI are at the end of their current game (not version) with CF and Latest, so maybe they want to make use of these sprites for another game
>>
>>386747429
I still hope that for promotioning the game, RT makes a RWBYChibi special featuring characters from all 4 series.

Theres alot of sketches that can be made:

>A hunter mission with a team made by Ruby, Ragna, Hyde and Yuu. And the shenanigans that can ensue.

>Nora and Tao's food shenanigans

>Jaune revealing he is a hardcore Arcsys fan and going insane lenghts to get the autographs of the heroes.

>Cinder's attempts of an ultimate league of evil, and her fighting for the leadership against hilda and izanami, with hazama/terumi, adachi and roman and the gang watching the catfight.
>>
>>386747974
>I don't get crossover games
The appeal is multiple franchises/series clashing in a single game
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.