[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT'S IT SAY, BACKERBROS???? IS HE GOING TO BE OKAY???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1483682358132.png (438KB, 696x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483682358132.png
438KB, 696x615px
WHAT'S IT SAY, BACKERBROS????
IS HE GOING TO BE OKAY???
>>
I think his anus ruptured.
>>
Released from Hospital: The death certificate
>>
Thank you for all the caring comments through the blog, Twitter, etc. while I was in the hospital. Thanks to you, I've already been released from the hospital and am back to work.
I still cannot say I'm fully recovered since somehow I get tired or sleepy quickly. But I'm prioritizing finishing the development quickly.
Honestly we don't have enough budget for deliberate, easy-going work, and moreover, lately I've seen lots of news about "Kickstarter gaming projects fail!".
Regardless of such news, our task is clear; NIGORO makes LA-MULANA2, that's all.
NIGORO
Takumi Naramura
>>
>>386745573
>>386745660
awful human beings

>>386745813
thx ur the best
>>
What's with japanese people and being sick all the time? Is their physiology fucked?
>>
Is this shaping up to be another Kickstarter fail?
>>
>>386746084
Their corporate culture forbids taking sick days or slacking off so minor illnesses are allowed to fester rather than treated early.

Also their hospitals work normal 9-5 hours and are closed on the weekends which doesn't help.
>>
File: 1500242175988.png (392KB, 459x713px) Image search: [Google]
1500242175988.png
392KB, 459x713px
>Tfw all those interesting backer-only updates

Really makes me REEEEE.

Wish I had money to donate.
>>
>>386746254
I don't think so, nigoro seems like a bro
it seems reasonable to expect that no matter what, something will be released.
>>
>>386746468
It's certainly easier to trust someone when they've already made and released something, so you know they can actually do it & aren't blowing smoke up your ass.
That said, the whole crowdfunding scheme causes even people who have their shit together to fall into terrible habits that can ruin development.
>>
>>386746084
they work until they collapse of exhaustion because muh honor.
also if you get a cold in japan, you're considered seriously ill
>>
File: 1390348081424.png (738B, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1390348081424.png
738B, 260x260px
>you can freely jump on or off of ladders now

sweaty lemeza.tiff
>>
>>386748072
They probably are actually ill, they try to live their lives in a cleanroom as much as possible so they don't have much opportunity to build an immune system.
>>
What are the chances of this being great without rehashing any puzzles? The original had so many puzzles I can't imagine how they could make an entire second game of equal length without accidentally rehashing some old puzzle.
>>
File: 1386553381378.gif (209KB, 104x134px) Image search: [Google]
1386553381378.gif
209KB, 104x134px
>>386748423
The only thing they really have to rehash is stuff like using weights to interact with puzzles. That and walls that you have to whip/are able to pass through.

I like to believe that the 2D nature of the game provides near limitless possibilities for puzzle design. From simple shit to needlessly overcomplicated like the mantra puzzle or the weight thing to get the flail whip.

Chamber of Birth without a guide made me want to kill myself on more than one occassion, but unless 2 has something similar I will be disappointed. La Mulana is about masochism like that.
>>
>>386748871
I feel that by using a 3d engine for a 2d game some creative puzzles could be made.
>>
>>386748974
They're incorporating 3D assets into 2, though. Play the publicly available alpha thing. I have no idea how using a 3D engine actually works though, so the only thing I can say on the subject is that overdoing this shit would ruin any sort of atmosphere that 1 had.
>>
>>386748072
>also if you get a cold in japan, you're considered seriously ill
>>386748403

They've lived in a closed island and really avoided outside contact for thousands of years. So yes they do have some immune system/genetic issues.
>>
>>386747890
>That said, the whole crowdfunding scheme causes even people who have their shit together to fall into terrible habits that can ruin development.
definitely true but I hesitate to categorise "falling grievously ill" as a bad habit
>>
>>386749462
Their Isle is sorta big.
Still bigger than Denmark or Faroe Isles. Or the Isle of Man. Or Orkney Isles. It really doesn't matter for size.

>>386748403
Weekend hiking is healthy anon. So is bughunting for small kids.
Sure they might need more animal contact, but their work culture is a worse problem than their immune systems buildup
>>
>>386749685
>implying Japanese are outdoorsmen

This is the country that builds tents on the beach because they dislike sand and sunlight.
>>
>>386749847
Tokyolites aren't outdoorsmen. But there is a lot more to Japan than 1/3.5 of its population being shitty extreme urbanites.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.