[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/forgotten games/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What are some games you remember but don't remember the name?

1. You play as a prince in a floating island and run through Japanese style houses shooting ghosts or something. When you jump off the island, you'll land on a dragon.

Genre: Freeware/Trial, third person

2. Top down, army/wargame. you play as a tank/jeep/helicopter. When you're in the helicopter, Flight of the Valkyries start playing.

3. Isometric game where you play as space fighter

4.Cartoony top down game where you control soldiers in small squads (3?) RTS(?).

5. Point & click game where you raise a troll or some crature in a cave.
>>
File: cannon-fodder-04.png (103KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cannon-fodder-04.png
103KB, 640x480px
>>386740851
3 possibly Cannon Fodder?

Mine:
Arcade game
Isometric-ish. You played as a police detective or something and shot x number of criminals per stage. Each stage started with the players running in and saying "Freeze!" or something like that.
There were 4 playable characters and they kind of looked like The Ghostbusters cosplaying a 1920s detective.
>>
>>386740851
>5. Point & click game where you raise a troll or some crature in a cave.
Creatures?
>>
>>386740851
>2. Top down, army/wargame. you play as a tank/jeep/helicopter. When you're in the helicopter, Flight of the Valkyries start playing.
Return Fire
>>
>>386741510
Maybe

>>386741606
Yes

>>386741215
Somehow I remembered it as way more cartoony and having multiple sections. It was around the time I played the "Sheep" game too.
>>
File: 1482699573017.gif (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482699573017.gif
19KB, 320x240px
>>
I have one. Strategic JRPG for the PS1. I remember that if the main character falls in battle, it's game over (and I think his name was Ace, not sure), that they can all upgrade their class to prestige classes (I remember that an archer could get wings once upgraded) and that sprites for healing items look a lot like the ones in Shining Force 2.
>>
>>386740851
>2. Top down, army/wargame. you play as a tank/jeep/helicopter. When you're in the helicopter, Flight of the Valkyries start playing.
Return Fire for playstation 1?
>>
4 sounds like Total Chaos
>>
>>386744101
Sorry, General Chaos
>>
>>386740851
I think it was an old dos game.
>being chased by a T-Rex in a jeep
>have to avoid tree stumps, pitfalls, and various obstacles to keep your speed up and get away
reminded me a lot of that Jurassic Park scene except I think all the levels were in the daytime. ring any bells to anyone?
>>
>>386741215
>1920s detective thing

Dead Connection. Had to look it up myself, remembered it was by Taito but forgot the name myself. Rad as fuck game.
>>
Old PS1/2 city builder game. You had a giant that walked around and basically drew the roads behind him. Can't remember much else.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.