[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic Genji Mains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Does anyone else really hate genji mains? they are the most autistic pieces of shit on earth
>>
You play overwatch. You're at the bottom of the barrel of autism. There's no spectrum of autism and retardation in the overwatch community. It's just "the most"
>>
>>386740236
back to redit fucko
>>>/r/overwatch
>>
>>386740236
>Character with one of the highest skill caps in the game, pretty useless unless you know how to play him, reasonably balanced relative to other heros
>Complain about him on an image board

You're just bad at the game my dude, its okay
I'm a zen main who never plays genji, you really are just bad and/or only do quick play if you think most genji mains are autistic spergs
>>
>>386740236
That's just overwatch players in general
>>
Normie-tier meme. Real niggas know that the worst players are mercy mains.
>>
>>386740309
>>386740365
>>386740520

haha! well meme'd my /v/irgin bro's! Overwatch is bad because we keep posting that's its bad! good job!
>>
>>386740470
>highest skill ceiling meme

He is not particularly hard to play at all and can just mash Q and then spacebar to get 3 free kills when ulti is up, a literal monkey could do that.
>>
File: 1501188517386.gif (154KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1501188517386.gif
154KB, 267x199px
>>386740583
>>
>>386740568
To be fair the whole game is normie tier
>>
>>386740583
If you haven't gotten bored of OW by now you have shit taste
>>
>>386740693
You're definitely not wrong, anon.
>>
>>386740615
he wouldn't get 3 kills if your zen or lucio know how to manage their ults or your zarya knows how to grav or shield or your ana knows how to hit sleeps or your rein knows how to earthshatter or your doomfist knows how to right click or your sombra knows how to hack or your snipers know how to prioritize targets

stop playing quick play and the game is much more fun
>>
Genji mains will never be as bad as the autists that care so much about what heroes others play that they will rage and post on /v/ and reddit about it
>>
>>386740776
this
people forget its a team game, not a "run & gun & get kills" crap
>>
>>386740583
Don't you know anon? Popular things are bad!
>>
>>386741123
Its not bad because its popular

But the fact that its popular stems from design decisions that someone who is deeper into the hobby usually loathes

Most people here hate oversimplified casual games, on top of that its a really casual game that actually pretends to be competitive (protip it isnt).

So being popular correlates with being simple, but its not the actual cause of the hatred.
>>
File: 1499506813564.png (252KB, 662x282px) Image search: [Google]
1499506813564.png
252KB, 662x282px
>>386741123
name a popular game that's good
>>
>>386740236
The weeb character is always the most annoying to play against, and has the most autistic players. (Genji, yasuo, zed, Susano(smite), etc.)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.