[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow of Poo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: shit.jpg (87KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
87KB, 1000x563px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ENoIDZRiE

Holy shit this is going to be awful.
>>
File: 1469042474881.gif (929KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469042474881.gif
929KB, 200x200px
Jesus christ, why do they keep pushing this fucker.
>>
>>386739705
That's not how it works. He's the one pursuing work and he nails his auditions. Deal with it.
>>
>>386739508
wow lol even with the voice editting its just like what the fuck. Im not even pol but damn this guy was forced in for his name which he usually plays as a back up to any of the shows hes in anyways.

what a strange choice.
>>
I don't even care that they got this guy to do a voice. It's the forced as shit "humor", terrible voice acting and flat delivery, stiff as shit animations that don't even match what's being said at all to sell the jokes, and the thought that what this game will need is fucking quips at all in the first place.
>>
What the fuck is even the tone of this game? I never played the first one, but LOTR was fucking anything but comedic. Is this shit what people mean when they say it was lore-rapey as fuck?
>>
its got that forced humor coming on heavy just like destiny 2
>>
I hate this stupid faggot and his awful voice.
>>
Is season 3 of SC worth watching?
>>
First one was shit
>>
>>386739867
He's not nailing shit, they're just giving it to the poo, for that diversity
>>
>>386741145
The first had no humor at all, i guess they are trying to appeal the sjw pc demographic especially in the part where he threw an insult then immediately followed it by "no offense" so he won't be a bigot
>>
>>386739508
His voice being so recognizable breaks immersion and I'm not too fond of the writing but it doesn't bother me that much for a comic relief character, we can probably kill that captain and be done with him right?
>>
I can't distance myself from this game enough. What the actual fuck happened?
>>
Silicon Valley should've been a 3 season show.
>>
>>386739508
rip immersion.

He will never not be the geeky indian guy in everything he plays.
>>
Wait is this the dude who worked on Andromeda who hates white people because a white boy took his high school crush to prom?
>>
>>386741824
Ratbag was kinda comedic.
>>
Fuck immersion is gone. Love him in his other roles though
>>
>>386743256
It feels like a lot of orcs in the sequel are going to be Ratbag-esque.
>>
>>386743185
He voiced someone in Andromeda but he's not the indian you're thinking of
>>
>>386743185
No, he's the guy who gave a graduation speech at a college and encouraged white women to have sex with immigrants. I'm not making this up.
>>
>>386741797
stay paranoid, racist
>>
>>386744412

> But seeing her white Southern family and my Pakistani family celebrating together, it was so beautiful, I don’t have words. So here’s another concrete piece of advice I can give you: Have sex with an immigrant. We’re going through a tough time right now, and it’s really great for morale. And it’s one way to ensure that you will definitely be on the right side of history. They’re like, maybe this was a mistake...

Hmmmm
>>
Are... they trying to make Shadow of Mordor into a modern post-adventure-time cartoon comedy?

Why?
This feels like one of those April Fools videos to be honest. I'm utterly confused about this.
>>
>>386744412
>>386744892
im not an expert but i think the professional comedian was telling a joke
>>
>>386745326
I think he was reading from the Democratic Party manifesto
>>
This guy is funny in Portlandia, has anyone seen the Big Sick? Kinda want to check it out.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.