[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Videogames that /v/ hates but are actually good Just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: YL.jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YL.jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
Videogames that /v/ hates but are actually good

Just finished this and is not as bad people make it seem. It's a really nice banjo kazooie. Controls are the only thing that need some fixes.
>>
>>386738850
>>It's a really nice banjo kazooie
>Levels are larger than Banjo-Tooie
>>
>>386738927
>bigger levels with more content are bad
>>
Too bad the developers are either SJW faggots or cowards, I might have bought the game.
>>
Yo playtonic devs gonna buy it if it hits less than 10 dollars maybe so please do a sale next time you cheap disgusting faggots
>>
>>386739023
There's arguably less content, and the content that is there is really bad.
>>
>>386738850
you mean videogames that /the entire world/ hates right?
>>
>>386739023
>bigger levels with less content

Ftfy
>>
So is this game "bad" just because of the Jon bullshit? Because is actually really good
>>
>>386738850
>Videogames that /v/ hates but are actually good
Pic unrelated I assume. It's mediocre. Play BK instead.
>>
>>386739293
Go to sleep dunkey
>>
>>386739241
You are the first person to mention jon
>>
>>386739340
see
>>386739031
>>386739165
>>
>>386739023
Smaller levels allow much more tightly knit design and gradually move the players throughout the level, whereas larger levels often make you go out of your way just to collect things. I've literally been playing Tooie immediately after having played Kazooie and the difference in quality is staggering. Hell, Nuts & Bolts' entire design philosophy was that the levels had gotten too big so they added in vehicles to traverse them easier.
>>
>>386739320
Nobody cares anymore playtonic..just let it go maybe microsoft will take your sorry asses back if you ask them nicely enough
>>
>>386739394
No mention of jon
>>
i liked the ost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOQCltgX3xM
>>
>>386739320
>Watch that Dunkey "review"
>Puts it on a scale of Mighty Number 9 to Shovel Knight and says it's like Mighty Number 9
>Exit out of the video because I know his opinion is absolutely meaningless because he's fucking retarded if he honestly believes that
>>
File: 1501501988624.jpg (165KB, 859x492px) Image search: [Google]
1501501988624.jpg
165KB, 859x492px
>>386739504
good one
>>
>>386739320
Fuck you. I'm legitimately mad now. Kill yourself just for knowing what this massive faggot thinks about it in the first place.
>>
>>386739394
The first one might have implied Jon, but how the fuck did you get Jon from the second post you quoted?
>>
>>386739564
>he even says tooie is bad

his opinion is shit
>>
>>386738850
>Controls are the only thing that need some fixes.
It's a fucking platformer. Controls are literally the MOST IMPORTANT THING. If controls are not top notch, it WILL sucks, guarantee.
>>
>>386739701
Tooie's main problems stem from the overall size of the levels and ability bloat, as well as the backtracking. It really doesn't help that Tooie doesn't have the best of starts, where the first two levels are pretty bad overall. The game doesn't start showing its true colors until WitchyWorld.
>>
>>386740031
yeah but is not a bad game
>>
>>386740109
It's not a great game, either, which is the same problem with YL. Kiddies these days are too willing to accept subpar games for that instant gratification rather than pressuring devs to actually put fucking effort into their shit.
>>
>>386740109
I'm not saying it is. Dunkey's a retarded faggot that puts barely any effort into his "reviews" and gets a free million views. The main problem this causes is that everyone suddenly bases their opinions off of what someone else says instead of thinking for themselves.
>>
>>386738850
No, it's not.
In Banjo & Kazooie, you could follow the trail of collectibles leading you to more 'obscure' places and leading to even more collectibles.
This game fails at specifically this by just dusting the map with quills in shitty places you don't even know if you are about to hit an invisible wall when you try to get to them.

Also since they are massive cucks, i'm glad it sold badly.
>>
It mimicked the Banjo games perfectly. We all seen the only reason people think the Banjo games are good: Nostalgia. No nostalgia around this game so people thought it was shit (like pretty much every collectathon)
>>
>>386741693
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>386741628
>i'm glad it sold badly.
but it didn't
>>
>>386741747
Not an argument
>>
>>386739538
>JONTRON HATES NIGGERS
>>
>>386741958
Neither is anything you said. Banjo-Kazooie still holds up perfectly fine, considering I literally just replayed it for the first time in years.
>>
game less than 1% of /v/ has played
>>
>>386741763
Weird, according to sales charts, it's around 300K global, cross platforms.
Seems like shitty to me.
>>
>>386742104
it's an indie platformer, which is a niche genre. what did you expect it to sell? 300k is great for what its worth.
also the switch version isn't out yet and we all know switch owners are extremely starved for games
>>
>>386742184
>and we all know switch owners are extremely starved for games
They are?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.