[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Dark Souls MEGATHREAD/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: buff souls.jpg (638KB, 1820x1308px) Image search: [Google]
buff souls.jpg
638KB, 1820x1308px
Demon's Souls
>Best bosses

Dark Souls 1
>Best artstyle
>Best graphics
>Best level design
>Best bosses

Dark Souls 2
>Best powerstance

Dark Souls 3
>Best controls

>play Demon's Souls
>disk can no longer be read by PS3

>play Dark Souls 1
>reach Andre
>get bored

>play dark souls 2
>fail to dodge because of agility
>get bored

>play dark souls 3
>reach farron keep
>get bored

What's your favorite souls game?
Which souls game is the most fun to replay?
What other video games do souls fans like other than Souls-like games?
>>
>The first game is the series manages to look the best of the three
>>
>>386735842
DS2 buffs were ugly as fuck, they turn weapons into colored plastic toys. It was a fucking eyesore with big weapons too.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>386735842
>Bloodborne has objectively the best-looking weapon buffs but no one gets good shots of them
>>
>>386736028
I didn't buff my weapon in DaS2 just because of how awful it looked
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
File: Tanuki.webm (2MB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Tanuki.webm
2MB, 850x478px
i like Demons Souls a lot
i stopped playing Dark Souls 1 after O & S.
i played through all of Dark Souls 2 Scholar, but it wasnt that great or fun really, and ended up being super forgettable
and most recently i finished bloodborne GOTY edition.
and man, that is one hell of a game... the game maybe has 3 bad bosses, but the rest of them are unique fights and super fun. the gameplay is such a huge improvement over Souls, and the fact that stats matter somewhat less due to no armor limitations and the gem system is a great change.
i never liked the RPG aspect of the souls games wich is why i like the more action approach of Bloodborne so much more.
the DLC is fucking amazing.

right now i am going through Nioh, and man do i love that game too.
its not really like a souls game except for the stamina management the leveling and the difficulty.
>>
>>386735936
it is the PC version with the dsfix, to be fair.
>>
>dual wielding Greatsword
Was there anything more fun?

>thought it was fucking stupid when I saw it
>tried it for kicks
>not only was it fun, it was extremely fucking good in both PVE and PVP

Just being a dual wielding Guts expy was cool on its own though
>>
I like Lost Kingdom, Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and other From games.

Don't like DS2 or DS3 because they felt like they were made for the money rather than passion like the others. DS3 especially felt like a rehash of Demon Souls.
>>
>>386735842
hey, that blue one in DS3 is blessesd weapon(before the patch it is white now), not crystal magic weapon
CMW actually looks cool in DS3
>>
File: 1466735294919.jpg (17KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1466735294919.jpg
17KB, 500x373px
after multiple playthroughs of each game, i've concluded that Bb > 3 > DeS > 2 > 1 > SotFS. you can put away your arguments and arm waving now.
>>
>>386739771
you have bad tastes in video games
>>
File: Old_Knight.png (464KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
Old_Knight.png
464KB, 598x369px
>>386739771
Was your list supposed to be backwards?
>>
>>386738906
Art style > grafix
>>
>>386740463
Am I the only one who liked Old Knight's design? Shame the armor is useless. Is the description lying to you about something happening when the stuff nears breaking? The way its worded makes it sound like it gets a boost or something when it's 'at risk'
>>
File: 1402836000498.png (835KB, 1176x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1402836000498.png
835KB, 1176x1000px
Love how you can't walk two steps without getting ganked by 4 or more enemies in Das2.

Didn't they nerf mobs in sotfs? Pretty sure this was less annoying in the original release. That or I'm just burned out of souls games.
>>
>>386741158
From changed the enemy and items in DS2 (PS4) around because people complained about the ganking, cheap, unfair difficulty.

From did not apply the changes to the original DS2 (PS3) to give people the option to experience the original design.
>>
File: 6b4.jpg (111KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
6b4.jpg
111KB, 950x534px
>>386735842
>Dark Souls 1
>Best graphics
>>
>>386735842
>>>/vg/dsg
>>
Bloodborne>Demon's Souls=Dark Souls>Dark Souls 3=Dark Souls 2: SotFS
>>
>>386740476
what does that have to do with what I posted?
>>
>>386742754

PS. They're all fantastic games.
>>
>>386739073
I had two sets of zweis for ds2 arenas. One elemental buff and one set of regs for those tryhards who bhff for 30 seconds straight
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.