[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth on Final Fantasy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: the truth.jpg (214KB, 2061x862px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
214KB, 2061x862px
>>
>>386734065
Move everything down to shit tier and it's accurate
>>
>>386734065
>XIII characters
>good

unmemorable - the cast

only remember lightning
>>
Would it really have killed you to use arabic numerals instead or roman ones?
>>
>>386734065
>XIII in Gold growth tier
Leveling up is a boring in that game, holy shit it isn't interesting at all like VII's materia levelling system or VIII's ways to completely break the game 2 hours in. And move IX into shit tier for growth tier as well, bonus stats tied to gear is the dumbest shit ever
>>
>>386734065
>Character Design
>X
Lulus belt dress and Tidus' half shorts don't even make sense.
>>
>2D grafix means its bad
>hasn't even played I through III
>>
>>386735102
>not remembering best guy sazh
>>
IV really was terrible especially the SNES release
>>
>>386734065
VI had great graphics. The 2d sprite-based art style holds up a heck of a lot better than any of the ps1 FF titles.
>>
This is, without a doubt, the worst graph I've ever seen.
>>
Not every Final Fantasy is shit--just maybe half of them or so. The more recent they are the shittier they got, like the gay boy band and their shitty game that took 10 years to develop or the androgynous lightning whose big draw was how zir fashion is designed by AUTHENTIC FRENCH FASHION EXPERTS
>>
>>386734065
this shit graph is all over the place, there's a few things that make sense (usually the obvious things anyway) in an ocean of nonsense
congrats for wasting your time with this shit
>>
>>386735289
>>386736712
>>386736935
This. What the fuck is wrong with you OP?
>>
>>386734065

>IX graphics
>meh

The games looks good, at the very least. You cannot be serious in putting it in the same category as IIV, the game with characters that literally have cubes for hands.

You need separate categories for graphics and aesthetics. XIII had shiny graphics but it's aesthetics were dog shit.
>>
>>386734065
>VI that low on atmosphere and graphics
I'm sorry, you are disqualified from having an opinion.
>>
>>386734065
You're a 7 fag and actively dislike 6
>>
File: 1498869729444.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498869729444.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>386735289
>amerifats can't into the superior way of writing numbers

VILIS CONRVPTVS DEGENER
>>
>>386734065
>VI
>bad grafix
dumb fucking nigger alert
>>
The (((""""""""""""""""""""truth'''''''''''''''''''''''''''')))
Lmao
>>
>>386734065
XV's music is too high
XV's main villain is WAY too high
XV's monster design is WAY too high
XV's growth system is WAY TOO FUCKING HIGH
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.