[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Latest PUBG Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: iMU6Ityl.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
iMU6Ityl.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
The mods in this game are biased and awful. Some gay streamer named Destiny was playing PUBG when the game glitched and none of the buildings were rendered. He proceeded to play the game and run over people who are inside buildings. He was just banned for this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24UCU_xtwVw
Another more popular streamer named Grimmmz blatantly uses glitches as well and nothing happens to him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9DFAc9oXno
Avoid this cancerous game. It's full of bugs and the developers/mods don't give a fuck.
>>
no one cares
>>
>>386733640
>killing one guy vs several
geez I wonder why they hit Destiny
>>
>>386733890
Grimmmz has used that bug several times. I can't post a link to this other video because Twitch links are banned on 4chan but the Twitch clip is EntertainingCaringPassionfruitPJSalt
>>
Grimmz also constantly bitches about stream snipers, uses macros to shoot without recoil and acts like a fucking faggot.
>>
Are female models in this game cute?
Can I wear skirts?
>>
Destiny is a fag who cares
>>
>>386734085
>uses macros to shoot without recoil
I thought this was debunked.
>>
File: 1454715349466.png (130KB, 266x336px) Image search: [Google]
1454715349466.png
130KB, 266x336px
>>386733640

>Destiny

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>386734040
Because then someone needs to report all of those or they would need to get each reported when they see it to form a pattern.

Lots of smaller offenses easier fall through the net than one big one. I'm not saying Grimmmz shouldn't be banned but trying to explain a likely reason for why he hasn't been banned yet.
>>
>>386734092
>cute
Ehh not really anything special
>wear skirts
Yes, if you're lucky
>>
>>386733640
It's a bullshit situation but it's impossible to discuss on /v/ because Destiny triggers all the alt righters here.
>>
>>386733640
>The mods in this game are biased and awful. Some gay streamer named Destiny was playing PUBG when the game glitched and none of the buildings were rendered. He proceeded to play the game and run over people who are inside buildings. He was just banned for this.

>"wew bugs"
>"heuehue im getting banned"
>keeps abusing bug
>"im getting ban-"
>keeps laughing autistically while abusing the bug
>"im getting banned dude"
>hehuheuheuh
>almost chokes on own autistic laugh
>"im getting banned"
>keeps abusing bug

What do you think it's gonna happen to this manchild?
This shit happened to Lirik yesterday but he didnt go around abusing this bug, he just left the match because devs watch these streams.
>>
>>386733640
also quit crying about your e-celeb
>>
>>386733640
also quit crying about your e-celeb just because they got banned from your favourite game
>>
>>386734384
So why didn't the other streamer get banned when that streamer has been abusing bugs since the game has been released? Destiny deserved to be banned, he knew what he was doing was against the ToU, but why the lack of consistency on behalf of Bluehole?
>>
>>386734461
because shooting through the water is not a bug, it's an exploit and its not game breaking
>>
>>386734520
>not game breaking
>you arent able to shoot anyone under water
>somehow its not game breaking
??????
>>
>>386734520
>It's not a bug, it's an exploit!
Same shit, they're both bugs.
>its not game breaking
lol
>>
>>386734263
I need upskirt pics now.
>>
So he got banned because the game gliched?

holy shit
>>
>>386733640
Just another annoying turd getting banned. No loss.
>>
>caring about streamerzzzz e-drama
>>
>caring about some streamer exploiting a glitch and getting banned for it

they just dropped squad FPP mode idgaf about gay streamer shit
>>
Just a friendly reminder to check out the the thread on /vg/ if you like this game. We have a nice little general going on.
>>
haha what? just get a ps4 and horizon you cucks 4k baby
>>
>>386733640

Sounds exactly like Ark, another early access piece of garbage that they never bothered fixing, yet is still addictive when it comes to pvp
>>
>>386734384
t.b.h no one should get banned because a game is too buggy. that's just retarded.
yes he is autistic, but what did you expect he is streaming PUBG holy fuck.

point is, it's an alpha-like half-made game with tons of issues.
>>
Maybe they banned him to curb stomp autistic streamers, 1 down 7 million to go
>>
File: 1495607722251.png (110KB, 275x326px) Image search: [Google]
1495607722251.png
110KB, 275x326px
PUBG is trash because it rewards poor play.

A poor player can jump out of the plane, land in a hotspot with a dozen other players and immediately get the thrill of grabbing a gun and fighting to the death. 90% of the time they will die doing this, but it won't matter since they can instantly hop into another game and do the same thing again. Should they ever escape the moshpit alive, they will be fully decked out in the best gear the game has to offer, giving them a strict advantage over people that didn't have the autism to die ten times to get out alive once.

A good player, meanwhile, realizes that jumping into an orgy with twenty other people is dumb, and likely to get them killed. Thus, a good player seeks a more isolated place to jump to. More isolated places tend to have less good loot. Thus, the better player spends most of his time roaming from building to building gearing up little by little, which is boring and tedious as fuck. Then they head for the circle and get to face off against players who got better gear because of their worse playstyle.

Thus, the better you get at the game, the longer and the less interesting your matches become.

I can't wait to refund it once it comes out of early access.
>>
>>386733640
>Avoid this cancerous game. It's full of bugs and the developers/mods don't give a fuck.
you redditors just noticing this now?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170810_160243.png (37KB, 999x256px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170810_160243.png
37KB, 999x256px
Just fucking read the rules already. It's not that hard.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.