[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this shit any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500057950317.jpg (215KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500057950317.jpg
215KB, 772x1000px
this shit any good?
>>
>>386733379
try it yourself. this thread will only lead you to spoilers.
>>
>>386733469
>try it yourself
i hate this response. i'm asking if it's worth trying.
>>
>>386733515
>why isn't /v/ spoonfeeding me whether or not this game is worth trying even though Google and Youtube already exist, what a shit response

he was doing you a favour too, faggotron. DR threads on /v/ always get spoiled.
>>
>>386733379
The gameplay is nothing amazing, but it fills in a lot of gaps in the Danganronpa lore. The characters and atmosphere are its strongest points, but it lacks depth, where most of the ideas it introduces are, as of yet, unresolved. It provides more questions than answers but may hint at future plot development and story arcs
>>
>>386733379
Don't bother with the Vita version at this point. The PC/PS4 version plays a lot better in comparison (though the original Vita version isn't bad). For a action game spinoff, it's alright.

Pros
-Puzzle rooms are actually really fun gameplay, solving the challenges with the type of ammo you have, especially towards the end of the game where you have a lot more variables to take into account for.
-Matures Toko as a character from DR1,
-Great aesthetics (music, art) and the plot is wacky but dark stuff as always and Komaru is great and meeting people connected to the DR1 cast is very neat.

Cons
-Gameplay can be a bit repetitive at times, with the limited amount of enemy types (though they introduce more as the game goes on).
-Pacing feels off if you don't skip scenes sometimes (mixing a action game with the visual novel style of DR can do that, whereas it felt more natural in DR1 and DR2 in comparison).

Also I leave before spoilers.
>>
>>386733631
I guess it's interesting to see the events of The Tragedy from a perspective outside, of the otherwise contained, DanganRonpa series. The writing is amusing, and if you can get past the repetitive elements it can be an enjoyable experience.
>>
It was better than I expected but still not worth playing unless you're really into Danganronpa.
>>
>>386733707
>Puzzle rooms are actually really fun gameplay
they seemed easy on vita but on PC i frequently fail from one monokuma walking slightly too far away or my shot being slightly off of where i was trying to aim. i don't get it.
>>
Yes,don't expect a traditional Danganronpa game though.
>>
>>386733379
It's shit. Only play it if you really like Danganronpa.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.