[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop wanking to video game characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: WHVarg.png (100KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
WHVarg.png
100KB, 256x256px
Stop wanking to video game characters
>>
File: Archaon_Everchosen.jpg (308KB, 1600x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Archaon_Everchosen.jpg
308KB, 1600x1142px
>>386732259
Fuck chasing Norscan traitor scum and their god damn marauder horse archers. Could've destroyed Kislev by turn 40 many times if it weren't for these bastards and their bickering.
>>
File: 1490024653416.png (1013KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490024653416.png
1013KB, 1280x720px
SUMMON
>>
BEYOND
>>
>>386732360
>Awakening a tribe is going to make them a super loyal vassal now
WE END TIMES NOW.
>>
>Vampire Cunts start invading Averland while I'm busy removing Goblins
>Halfway through beating them back
>CHAOS STIRS
>Oh shit Oh shit
>Hurry up and overrun Vampires
>Check out what Chaos is doing
>6 Half Stacks standing next to some Kislev Town that's already destroyed
>4 Varg Stacks standing next to the minor settlement next to it
>After 10 Turns they still just stand there

BEHOLD THE END TIMES
>>
>>386732448
About fucking time.
>>
File: Aspiring Champion and Chosen.jpg (446KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Aspiring Champion and Chosen.jpg
446KB, 1920x1080px
>>386732448
That's fucking bullshit. The entire point of Chaos is that everyone tries to fuck each other up the ass to gain the favor of the Ruinous Powers. If you remove bickering and backstabbing from Chaos, it's no longer Chaos.

The way things worked previously was fine: if you awakened more than one tribe, they would end up fighting each other (logical, as each tribe would want to end up the only awakened tribe left) and if you've awakened only one tribe, they could still fuck you over if you did dumb shit like losing a shitload of diplomacy rating with them.

Chaos infantry is the absolutely strongest one in the lore and in the game for one reason only: they fuck each other over all the time so hard that only the strongest survive. This is the way of Chaos.
>>
It's like asking someone to roll necromancer in Diablo for spec

Why would you tell someone to do that
>>
>>386733742
Nah it makes sense since they're literally beaten into submission. It's the fucking end times which ends the petty squabbles of the norscan tribes so they can focus on raping the old world instead
>>
File: Lord of the End Times.jpg (267KB, 1400x2149px) Image search: [Google]
Lord of the End Times.jpg
267KB, 1400x2149px
>>386733742
They shouldn't be doing it in the face of their fucking Messiah. If the Champion of Chaos, ordained by the Gods himself shows up, wearing all the artifacts of the Gods and fuming with chaotic power, I don't see how the servants of Chaos can forgo serving him so that they might fight each other. The worst part is, that if your allies attack each other, you either have to fight one, or lose both allies. Its not as though they casually merge so that they can receive your favor, they will actively attack Archaon.
>>
>>386732391
THE
>>
File: boyz.png (576KB, 555x469px) Image search: [Google]
boyz.png
576KB, 555x469px
>>386734154
BOYZ
>>
File: 1434798836722.jpg (138KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1434798836722.jpg
138KB, 853x543px
>>386732360
I find that the funnest chaos campaigns consist of ignoring norsca cunts, and straight rushing the forces of order early on, as you get chosen really quick. Finished a long campaign before sarthorael the evercunt even arrived
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.