[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LawBreakers is a great game!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: LawBreakers-hands-on-03.jpg (531KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LawBreakers-hands-on-03.jpg
531KB, 1920x1080px
Guys, have you tried out LawBreakers?

I don't think I've ever had this much fun over a game. The most insane gameplay. Fast-paced, smooth and the system is completely balanced and is not underwhelming.

This game is absolutely better than that shit game Overwatch. Hell, even better than Paladins. This game takes the Unreal twitch-shooters of yesteryear and takes a really great spin on that "hero shooter" genre, without even being a hero shooter.

You guys need to seriously give this a shot I promise you you'll be getting your moneys worth. There's going to be a growing competitive scene that will drive players even further in getting better and have a very close-knit competitive scene.

Please give this game a try. You can always refund it. Let me know what you guys think.

Let me know if you need any questions!
>>
File: ScreenShot_17-08-09_03-01-22-000.jpg (643KB, 1224x1388px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_17-08-09_03-01-22-000.jpg
643KB, 1224x1388px
I have a question:

How much do you get paid to make these posts?
>>
>>386725018
Too obvious to be an actual marketer, I'd say medium-quality bait
>>
>>386725018
You guys need to hire better people to hype your shit. No one knew your game existed until it was too fucking late.
>>
Also, people talking shit about a game that just got released are a bunch of fucking losers. I guarantee you they never played it. Calling it, "Blunderborn" get the fuck out of here. It's nothing like that garbage.
>>
File: 150188540595.png (494KB, 480x458px) Image search: [Google]
150188540595.png
494KB, 480x458px
>>386725018
>>
>>386725018
Obvious shill is obvious, game is dead on arrival anyway.
>>
File: Battleborn.jpg (203KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
Battleborn.jpg
203KB, 1200x628px
Ignore this obvious shill, why play Lawbreakers when you can play the most badass game of the century, Battleborn!
>>
>>386725250
Shut the fuck up. It's not. So much love has been put fourth into this game it's not going to fucking fail. You're delusional.
>>
>>386725018
But does it have actual graphics?
>>
I kinda like what it looks like but there are just too many warning signs around it

>Publisher: Nexon
>Cliff B.
>no merchandise aside of shilling
>no advertisement, only heard of this today

How much does Valve take if I buy and refund this?
>>
>>386725018
Cliffy B is Cliffy BACK, baby!

I had my doubts, but I bit the bullet and boy was I blown away. This is the Battlebore killer we've beem waiting for.
>>
>>386725095
yeah, it's a lot worse
they've done nothing but hype up the speed of the game despite it being fast for seconds at a time, on certain parts of the map

just fucking play quake champions
>>
>>386725018
>We're gonna need to sell this game to /v/, who's our usual /v/-guy? That fellow who knows how they talk and manages to blend right in? He does such a good job shilling games.
>that's Greg, he's gone to the bathroom, sir.
>Oh whatever, we'll just get Sally to write the shill post. She's never been on /v/ and doesn't play video games, but she's a big wheel in the marketing department!
>>
>>386725373
It's OK roleplay-kun I'll be your lawbreaker tonight
>>
File: 1502187382886.gif (2MB, 230x199px) Image search: [Google]
1502187382886.gif
2MB, 230x199px
>>386725018
>Please give this game a try. You can always refund it. Let me know what you guys think.
>Let me know if you need any questions!
>>
>>386725018
no waifus, not even gonna install
>>
>>386725018
The game is boring, unoriginal and mediocre at best. Stop shilling your shit game here.
>>
>>386725095
>If you don't like it you haven't played it
Get the fuck out Cliff. I played the beta of your bullshit game and it's simply not good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.