[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

L4D2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: god.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
god.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hey /v/ I've recently been getting back into L4D2, I used to play the shit out of it and have been really getting back into it.

I've just started to play thru some custom campaigns (Just finished up Day Break which was fucking AMAZING) I think next up I'm going to do Journey to Splash Mountain.

What I'm asking tonight is I'd like to mod up my weapon skins and what-not, so what are your favorite weapon skins in the workshop for L4D2?

I personally would like more realistic over some of the joke ones. But post your favorites! Also L4D2 general.
>>
I can't enjoy this game because it's so fucking RNG.
>>
>>386722932
that's why i like it, always a different experience everytime i play it.
>>
>>386722986
But it's so bullshit sometimes that even with a well coordinated team of skilled players you can easily get fucked on master difficulty and higher.
>>
>>386722986
Funny, every time I play, it is exactly the same.
>>
>>386722103
When are you planning on playing Journey to splash mountain?
>>
>>386722932
Do you mean the zombies spawns are RNG? The weapons and nades for the most part are always in the same spot. Ive only ever played on advanced though, Im fairly casual.

>>386723149
I plan on playing it tonight sometime before bed, not quite sure when.
>>
>>386723238
Mind holding off and ill join you tomorrow, same time?
>>
>>386723339
http://steamcommunity.com/id/thcandpizza2 is my steam
>>
>>386723775
Added. I am Cpt Bench. I have been looking for people to play custom maps for some time.
>>
Bumpin
>>
>going to do splash mountain next
I fucking love that map, it's amazing how much detail they put into it
>>
>>386724969
Yea when I played Day Break I was absolutely blown away. That was my first custom campaign ever and it was better than any valve campaign.
>>
What are some good mods? Graphical, maps or otherwise. I might have to get this Day Break thing.
>>
>>386725136
take your time going through splash mountain, there's a lot to see. The first couple areas are kind of big, so it's easy to miss some of the little side shops. Also if you're playing on a toaster you should know your computer won't be super happy about the map sizes. My toaster wasn't thrilled, but it managed to get through
>>
>>386722103
>recently have been getting back into game
>used to play and have been getting back into game
I don't know why this bothers me
>>
File: 1353220771047.jpg (160KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
1353220771047.jpg
160KB, 500x531px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kerLkqFzsfs
>>
>>386725215
depending on how you define good, I've been using this for a while.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=150387414
>>
>>386722103
haunted mansion (or castle, can't quite remember), silent hill, and nightmare are fucking awesome.

haunted mansion is self explanatory. you go through some woods first then the rest of the campaign is in a big haunted house and it's spooky as fuck because there are actual jump scares like ghostly witches, random women screaming, flashes of creepy faces, shit like that. it's very well done.

In the nightmare one, you are actually adventuring through different movies and it has horror movie references, but also, it's very dream like so each setting blends into each other but they don't necessarily make sense. for instance, you will run up to the cabin from evil dead complete with ash's car parked out front, go into the cellar (where the zombie mom was locked) and then suddenly you're in a fucking mayan temple dodging traps like indiana jones, and then you'll be in the fucking mines of moria where the LOTR soundtrack will start blaring while you run inbetween the dwarven pillars and even the bridge of khazadum. it's fucking wild.

and then there is also the silent hill campaign, which is literally the entire original silent hill game redone in first person view, and the order in which you progress through that game is exactly how you progress in the original game, and it has pretty much the same puzzles too.
>>
File: 1462389304109.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1462389304109.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>386722103
tfw you can't enjoy versus anymore because its cancerous.
>>
>>386722103
The Insurgency weapon skins on the workshop are good if you want something more realistic.
>>
>>386725264
No I'm fine, im on a quad core and 1050 with 12gb ram.

Im actually wondering if there are any mods out there to make the graphics higher res

>>386726016
I'll have to check those out
>>
bamp
>>
>>386726721
I was just about to say this. Go with the insurgency weapons mods OP. Well detailed guns and realistic on the workshop.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.