[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a late night Halo thread fellas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Can we have a late night Halo thread fellas?
>>
I want to go back
>>
I don't understand why Reach gets such a bad rap on this board.

Aside from armor lock, I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>386715798
Reticle bloom was bad too, otherwise I agree it was great, although for some reason Firefight in Reach didn't feel as fun as in ODST, never could figure out why
>>
>>386715798
Considered the first significant formula change and therefore the beginning of the end.
I fucking remember being miffed that armor customization was locked behind hours of MP grinding, as opposed to Halo 3's achievement based.

Now look where we are.
>>
File: odst.png (3MB, 2004x1214px) Image search: [Google]
odst.png
3MB, 2004x1214px
thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew0XWd-blwE
>>
Man, I wish Bungie would go back to microsoft and make another Halo prequel.

It would be the first time in years I would really be excited for a video game.

>a rainbow six style game as an ODST
>fist part of game is pre-contact with rescuing hostages and clearing out seperatists
>some scenes where you come across ONI agents doing morally ambiguous stuff
>they give you the "This is above your pay grade, look the other way", type shit
>suddenly you encounter an alien force that BTFOs your fleet and makes every firefight a challenge
>last part of the game these 7ft guys in power armor start wrecking shit and you don't know what the fuck is going on
>last mission you get a call that they have contact on Reach and you need to reinforce their position

Halo lore leaves so much unexplored territory and yet 343 wastes it on forerunner bullshit.
>>
>>386715879
>he wanted people sitting in one spot the whole match with a BR again
>>
>>386716843
I honestly don't remember that happening in 3. Anyone that had enough skill for that to matter was fighting over the power weapons
>>
>>386716746
Bungie died with Reach and only got worse, at this point even 343 is better than them.
>>
>>386716746
>I wish Bungie would go back to microsoft

nah Destiny and playstation!!

In all seriousness Going from Halo: Reach to Destiny was like them jumping off a cliff.
>>
I'm cautiously optimistic for Halo 6, and beyond the way 343 is talking about it seems like they are dropping the shitty squad gameplay, bringing back the focus on Master Chief and keeping the story simple, bringing back split screen and lan, bringing back black undersuits, bringing all content including Forge at launch, and recently I've been hearing that they may be adding actual AI into Forge for Halo 6 and beyond. I'm very interested to see where they go with the future of FPS Halo games.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.