[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fate/extella

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1488381091270.jpg (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488381091270.jpg
367KB, 1920x1080px
Did you remember to buy Nero's game?
>>
>>386715467
Go back to your general, weebfag
>>
File: 1498258629427.png (2MB, 1753x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1498258629427.png
2MB, 1753x1240px
>>386715467
Months ago, on PS4. I regret it. I like the various fate/ anime well enough but the game kinda sucks. At least it was on golden week sale, so I didn't pay full price.
>>
File: Angry Brock Sampson.jpg (59KB, 941x705px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Brock Sampson.jpg
59KB, 941x705px
>Switch version has all DLC
>PC version has to buy the DLC
>PS4 and Vita versions were fucked with DLC since besides buying the DLC, physical buyers get fucked over because it does not include Nero's bride outfit while preordering it digitally includes the bride outfit

What the fuck were they thinking? Couldn't they at least make all DLC free for non Switch versions for a short time to compensate? Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>386715467
No
>>
I already got the Vita version though. It was okay.
>>
>>386715467
It's pretty boring. and it's hard to feel for the characters since this is not the first game in the storyline.

I dunno man..I'm just about done with the nero story and I doubt I'll continue to the next part.
>>
The story mode is all right. What's not all right is that the side stories are basically the main story missions but with a different character.
The dialogues and everything is different but having to do the same objectives really, really sucks.
>>
>>386716050
>but the game kinda sucks
It's a musou of course it's shit but it has cute Nero which is the real reason to play
>>
How essential is CCC to be able to get into Extella?
>>
>>386715467
Altera's route felt like the only one really worth going through, the other two's routes were really more build up to the payoff that is the Altera route. Even the 4th/true route was less interesting than Altera's route. The game is still good civilization though
>>
File: 64271100_p0.jpg (1MB, 982x1000px) Image search: [Google]
64271100_p0.jpg
1MB, 982x1000px
>>386719275
It gets a passing mention that it happened by two characters
>>
File: nero.png (276KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
nero.png
276KB, 600x338px
>>386719275
I am playing it without There is new events so not really big deal imo also of course I got umus game! Its not the best but still fun overall and thats whats important
>>
>>386719275
Not much at all. All you're missing is knowing what kind of relationship some of the characters, name Liz, have with one another.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.