[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For fuck sakes do I buy it or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (49KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
49KB, 460x215px
Without being contrarian hipster retards and without sucking the games dick tell me in the most objective manner possible if this is a good game or not.
>>
Do you like the sound of sandbox Battle Royale shooter with randomized everything each game?

There's your answer.
The quality of the product itself is fine.
>>
if it's popular it's good, applies to everything

kids on 4chan will never accept this fact about the world tho
>>
>>386714848
If you enjoy being tactical and choosing the correct times to move and what shots to take and not take then go right ahead.

You're gonna have a lot of fun just having random encounters, even more fun if you have a friend but solo can be just as fun just more stressful.
>>
it's like the last of us in terms of gameplay
>>
It's only fun with friends otherwise its mediocre as shit
>>
>>386715967
not in the slightest
>>
>>386714848
>The quality of the product itself is fine.
hahaha what
>>
>>386714848
It's not a terrible game, more likely than not you'll have fun
>>
No, wait for massive improvements in terms of how the game runs. Maybe on a good sale it'd be worth it as-is.
>>
90% of the game is spent alone either looting or running
10% or less of the game is spent actually fighting

the small amounts of combat you do get are usually heart pumping and exciting. the feeling of being the last man standing out of 100 players is a rush.

squad play is fun for fucking around with friends or taking it super serious and getting tacticool

for $30 i'd say it's a good price
>>
Go ahead and buy it then sell your crates that you get for easy money; sold the two types of crates for 2100 funbucks, got $8.60 out of the deal. If the game is successful for another year or so and puts in more crates/gets more popular then you'll pay it off by just having fun with it
>>
>>386714848
It's fun, but it's in early access so it's incredibly unoptimised and full of bugs. It also lacks content, so it's currently not worth the price in my opinion.
>>
>>386714848
Some people like it but I did not.
>>
>>386714848
Only fun with friends

Just like anything else
>>
I've been wondering this too. My friend loves it but he disliked TF2 which makes me question his taste.

It seems like the kind of game that is "fun with friends" and that's it. It doesn't seem like something that will entertain me for hundreds of hours. Am I wrong?
>>
>wait for a real developer to make a quality Battle Royale game
>bug free, polished, smooth, good quality, optimized
>Pub:G deader than disco

Can't wait desu.
>>
>>386714848
I got super addicted to the game. I would buy it just because at points your heart gets racing and you're super into it and if you win it's really satisfying.
i've slowed down my playing, becuase 70-85% of the time, you're literally running around, looting empty buildings, and mybe you get lucky and get guns and attachements to be able to engage with enemies.

Or you can "drop hot" and drop where everyone else is dropping and have your heart racing immediately and race against other people to scavenge the buildings you're near to find anything you can to kill as many people around you as you can to survive.

Or you can "drop cold" and drop far away from everyone, praying that you'll get lucky and find a building with guns and attachments. Playing the outside of the circle, not engaging with anyone unless you really needed to. you'll get to top 10 with that method and then you're kind of forced to engage with people, but realistically you just need 1 kill to win the game, and it's the last kill. You can let other people kill everyone else, and you can use the sound of their gun to pinpoint their location and sneak up on them and take them out.

Long story short; I'd get it for the experience.
>>
>>386714848
Wait for sale, it´s not worth the price at all
>>
>>386715026
Literally not true you retard
>>
>>386716129
That's only if you are going for #1. You decide to land around others if you wish, thus increasing your chances of firefights.
>>
>spend 15 minutes looting
>someone kills you in one lucky shot from across the field
If this sounds fun, buy the game
>>
>>386716617
This, or at least wait for more maps to be added.
>>
File: 1464222540916.png (448KB, 668x504px) Image search: [Google]
1464222540916.png
448KB, 668x504px
>>386714848
>Do you support/don't care about CSGO crate system and bad PR?
Then defintly buy this game, I fucking love it -although you need friends to play it, single player is kind of awful.
>Do you not support above?
well its a tough question, i dont support said system, but i had the game gifted to me like 2 months ago, before they said that they were doing this stupid shit..... honestly if i knew about it before hand, and if it was me buying the game - i wouldst buy it just on principle alone, developers need to stop this shit pronto.
>>
do you even like shooter games?
>>
File: 1484033077138.png (635KB, 957x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1484033077138.png
635KB, 957x1197px
>paying for digital
Die
>>
>>386716765
REEEE wide open desert maps with scraggly trees is not what we need
>>
Buy it if you like looting for 20 minutes then dying in 1 second by a guy you don't see.
>>
File: 1502327610430.jpg (6KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502327610430.jpg
6KB, 238x250px
>friends won't buy it
>too autistic to play with strangers unless they're furries
>>
>>386714848
it's fun with friends

plenty of f2p games that fit that criteria though so unless plenty of your friends are already playing it, don't bother
>>
>>386714848
its buggy and runs like ass but its the only game that actually get me interested/exited like that as a shooter fan, I'd say it's worth it because you will put way more than 30 hours in it if you like it.
>>
>>386717317
How much of a degenerate do you have to be to not play with people unless they have your fetish?
>>
>>386714848
You don't want opinions about the game. You just want to be a contrarian faggot. Play it if you want to.
>>
>>386715026
>pop music is good
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.