[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games /v/ told you were good, but were generic garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Games /v/ told you were good, but were generic garbage
>>
>>386710236
I wouldn't say it was generic. But I'll agree that it fucking sucked, would of been better as a visual fucking novel with how braindead the mashing buttons combat was
>>
>>386710236
all Tales games really
>>
That's waifu fags for you. They hype up a shit game simply because they want to fuck the protagonist
>>
>>386710236
It's a shame really. I shelved the series over a decade ago because I could see where the series was going. I gave this game a chance after all the feedback and it was the watered down Tales experience I expected.

Sad, because the cast as a whole was stronger than most.
>>
The games peaked on Vesperia , anything after that is garbage
>>
File: 1429934091277.png (84KB, 776x576px) Image search: [Google]
1429934091277.png
84KB, 776x576px
>think velvet has a sensual voice
>check who voices her
>she's a qt
I love it when this happens.
>>
>>386710236
>Games /v/ told you
enough of this shit
>>
>>386712289
This. Never listen to /v/, they are even falling for mobage trash.
>>
>>386711116
>>386710236
>/v/ discusses a game vigorously
>90% of the "discussion" is waifu posting

This is how you know a game is shit. It's very accurate, really.
>>
>>386710236
Vesperia was solid. Still felt like a pain to push through to the end for me but still solid half the cast or so was likable and the music was great. Still i was always told it was a godlike jrpg at i don't hold that opinion on it at all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.