[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ complaint thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3652.jpg (539KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3652.jpg
539KB, 1920x1080px
>love all Civ games
>want to buys newest one
>hours of entertainment planned
>begin reading abt the game
>new race, Nubians
>fat mammy is queen
>immediately granted long range archers that are op
>+storage and level up speed when temples built
>+harvest speed when temples built

SJW's basically made the blacks the most op in the entire game. Why did they ruin the game bros?
>>
>>386706403
Because in games, they can make Blacks not be shit at everything, unlike in real life.
>>
>>386706403
SJWs are just goons, the real problem are progressives and Talmud-worshipers
>>
>>386706403

All DLC civs are strong or OP to entice people to buy them.
>>
>>386706403
so if she was white it would be ok?
>>
>>386707616
If it was a note worthy civilization than yes
But giving such good + to a civilization whos greatest achievement was a glorified sandcastle seems dumb and unfair
>>
>>386707983
>realism over gameplay
>>
>>386708065
>Adding pointless civs is ok
>>
>>386708196
>implying its not ok
>>
>eureka
have to adjust priorities and gameplay style to keep up with tech, exhausting
>districts
cool in the beginning, annoying after a while
>city state envoys
getting the first envoy is way too strong in the early exploration
>civics
the system with policy cards is way worse than the old civic trees
>AI
the AI is as always completly retarded and you can basically conquer the whole world with 5 ranged units an 1 melee
>civs
they all feel the same despite having "unique" traits and units

>the good stuff
the change to workers & wonder placement restrictions
>>
>>386708065
Lots of people play the game to experience fighting wars against other notable civilizations
How should i feel when Rome loses to fucking nubia?
>>
>>386708248
like your playing a fantasy video game
>>
CIV VI is a fucking trainwreck

V was so good (after the expansions) what the fuck went wrong?
>>
man playing Civ6 just makes me wish I was playing Civ 5

is that normal? it sucks how the world is so detailed and great but units and buildings look trash
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>386706403

>niggers
>have advanced basic weaponry
>know how to pick cotton because of "MUH JAESUS"
>fat "thicc" momma with short negroid hair, 1 of 4 different nigger hairstyles regardless of man or woman.

Yeah, they fucking got you OP.
>>
>>386708502
same

what was the name of the Civ5 overhaul mod again?
>>
>>386708248
You know most Civs have like 1 unique unit right? It's not a very accurate representation of any of that. Fuck Gandhi is leader of India in Civ and is a warmonger. Stop trying to pretend like you give a shit about history to hide the fact you're afraid of black people you're on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>386706403
Fuck, anti-SJWs are just as picky and annoying as SJWs now. Can something be OP without someone tying it to the boogeyman that is the "jewish media"?
>>
Official indisputable ranking of Civilization games

Alpha Centauri > 2 > 4 > Beyond Earth > 5 > 1 > 6 > 3
>>
File: 1370151697154.jpg (12KB, 205x200px) Image search: [Google]
1370151697154.jpg
12KB, 205x200px
Or maybe you are just stupid op.
>>
>>386708248
probably about the same as when the Roman Empire enters the space age, builds Cristo Redentor, and nukes the fuck out of the United States.
>>
>>386708245
The AI is my main problem with this game, USA convinces me to declare a joint war against Rome, I do, USA doesn't, 2 turns later USA is mad at me for not keeping peace in the continent.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>386706403
>SJW's basically made the blacks the most op in the entire game.
nah, that would be this bitch, leader of the scythian """empire"""
the dlc leaders are largely overpowered to convince you to be a good consumer but she's actually in the base game so there's no excuse
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.