[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too retarded to ensamble a PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1501940323362.jpg (84KB, 859x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501940323362.jpg
84KB, 859x720px
Should I steal someone's build on PC part picker and ask someone to ensamble or should I buy pre-built ? I have 2000 dollaredoos
>>
>>386700195
>ensamble

Sho you iz a dumm nigga.
>>
>>386700195
build your own in nearly every case your better off just doing it do some research or get a trusted friend tho dont just steal a random build
also putting it together isn't that complicated use one of the million guides online and you will be fine
>>
>>386700345
But you ensamble, no one makes a PC from scratch for playing. I'm no nig nog :^(
>>
>>386700195
>ensamble

This better be intentional.

getting one built is almost always cheaper
>>
>>386700674
What's wrong with ensamble ? My first language is not english and I'm curious now
>>
>>386700195
Prebuilds are overpriced. Better pick the parts individually and pay someone to assemble it.
>>
>>386700751
In the remote chance you're serious, the word is "assemble"
>>
>>386700751
>ensamble
it's not actually a word the word that should of been used is assemble
>>
it's stupid easy to build one
>>
>>386700751
The word 'ensemble' is usually used to describe a group of people of talent coming together to perform or whatever, but when you're using the word to describe something inanimate or otherwise, it's always something that you make from re-purposed goods, if you know what I mean.

The word you're looking for is 'assemble.' Because computer parts have very specific uses, and are only used for one thing, the assembly of a PC.
>>
>>386700195
You don't even have to steal a build, just do some basic research.

i5 CPU minimum
8 GB RAM minimum
best GPU model you can afford
pick a compatible MB and sufficient power supply
then get a case big enough

That's literally all there is to it.
>>
>>386700195
The hardest part of assembling a pc is figuring out the power button and led indicators, literally everything else will only fit one way and your mobo manual will tell you what and where.
>>
Thanks-senpaitachi ! Give emails and I'll send you your good boys rewards !
>>
Can you complete a jigsaw puzzle? Congratulations, you can assemble a PC.
>>
>>386700195
Nigga I built a 1080 60fps pc for $400 2 years ago. Could probably build a 4k machine for $500 thanks to the gtx 1060. Stop being a fucking retard.
>>
>>386701856
I cant remember but I think I had a hella hard time getting the psu to fucking snap into the mobo.
>>
It really isn't hard OP, just read the guide /g/ made, and start from there. With a little help and some research, you can find something that's perfect for you.

>>386701358
This, they weren't lying when they said it was like legos. The only hard part was trying to get the damn 24-pin connector to snap, and that might not even be an issue for everyone.
>>
File: 1501717439546.jpg (39KB, 640x596px) Image search: [Google]
1501717439546.jpg
39KB, 640x596px
>>386700195
>ensamble
>>
My friendly neighborhood techpriest did it for $100 plus cost of materials for everything from planning all the way through BIOS, firmware, and driver updates.
So basically I paid $20 an hour for a few hours of my life. Not terrible but it's not like I'd do it again now that I've gained experience upgrading a few times myself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.