[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metal Gear Solid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_8163.png (254KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8163.png
254KB, 500x638px
I'm worried that the next one coming out, metal gear survive, is going to be absolute horse cum. MGS:V was one of the coolest games i have ever played, i haven't played any of the others but i read up on the storyline. I also wonder what the next one is going to be since kojima left. I doubt they are going to keep going with snake as well.
>>
>>386699521

Any Metal Gear without Kojima at the helm will be total shit. He was eccentric but his games always had a standard. Konami's standards are a joke. Survive will be PSN shit tier cash cow...just like MGO turned out to be.
>>
>>386699786
Metal Gear Online is the biggest waste of time i have seen, i tried it once and it was just bad, nothing about it is fun.
>>
File: 1496973329737.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
1496973329737.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>>386699906

Agreed. I'd have happily paid full price for DLC just for extra map(s) and storyline. Instead, they release fucking online maps for MG:O. It's just a massive sign of how lost Konami is with Kojima leading them. "We can't expand the game so let's just make more online maps". Fucking hate Konami so much.
>>
>>386699521
>i haven't played any of the others but i read up on the storyline.
Do it. They're pretty different from MGSV, so you may like them less, but either way they're good and worth playing.
>I doubt they are going to keep going with Snake as well.
There isn't any real point to doing so.
>>
File: IMG_8059.png (256KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8059.png
256KB, 600x600px
>>386700670
my point is exactly, i wonder what any of the DLC's could have been though
>>
File: 1494634707443.jpg (22KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
1494634707443.jpg
22KB, 600x392px
>>386701376

There was supposed to be a true Chapter 3 apparently. Instead we had chapter 2 which was just rehashing older missions on higher restrictions.

I would most liked to have seen the forging of Outer Heaven myself. They could have taken Metal Gear anywhere they wanted with that. It would technically be Venom Snake who created Outer Heaven before his downfall. To have that part of the story left out was a great shame.
>>
>>386701669
i doubt they will but hopefully they actually make chapter 3 and release it
>>
>>386699521
>I'm worried that the next one coming out, metal gear survive, is going to be absolute horse cum.
Oh yeah?
>MGS:V was one of the coolest games
That was horseshit compared to the others m8 play the other games, from 1 to 4.
>>
File: MetalGearSurvive.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MetalGearSurvive.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
Cry about it all you want but this will still BTFO all the Zombie Survival Crafting garbage on Steam.
>>
>>386701669
>Venom Snake who created Outer Heaven before his downfall.
He doesn't, though. Big Boss does. Unless you're suggesting the game should have had Venom do it instead for the sake of giving the player something to do, but I don't see how that would have been an improvement.
>>
File: Death-Stranding-Images.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Death-Stranding-Images.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>386701791

They won't. It will never happen. Kojima was literally the driving force behind MGS. There's just too much effort and not enough cash to be made. They'd rather just release gun skins and maps for MG:O so they can milk the players for the least investment. More storyline requires voice actors, motion capture, script writers familiar with MG. It will never happen. Nothing else in gaming has annoyed me as much as the missing chunks of MGSV. It's one of my favourite games but feels so unfinished (due to Konami sacking Kojima before production could be finished).
>>
File: 1502245048533.gif (1MB, 320x284px) Image search: [Google]
1502245048533.gif
1MB, 320x284px
here some gameplay about survive, it doesn't look that bad and actually look better graphically.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZKvzfyD71o
>>
Did MGSV create as many Kojimadrones as it turned off?

t. former Kojimadrone
>>
>>386702203
I DON'T WANT A FUCKING SPIN-OFF I WANT MY FUCKING ENDING
looks like f2p scum shit to me senpai
>>
>>386702161

Nothing suggests Big Boss creates Outer Heaven does it? Snake thinks he kills BB at Outer Heaven but he actually kills his Phantom, Venom. That's why BB lives on until visiting The Bosses grave.
>>
>>386702229
Turned off a lot of kojimadrones like me and created nu-kojimadrones
>>
>>386702387

To be fair the ending is there. It's the chunk in between Chapter 1 and the end which is missing. I agree though if you think the reveal of Venom is an ending cut short?
>>
>>386702390
>Nothing suggests Big Boss creates Outer Heaven does it?
Ocelot reveals in his conversation with Miller that that's what Big Boss is doing, and the post-credits timeline mentions it as well. Venom just joins in the fun, which is presumably why Diamond Dogs stops being a thing.
>>
>>386702501
>I agree though if you think the reveal of Venom is an ending cut short?
Yes that's what I mean. I'm not against the venom reveal per se, but pulling that shit out of nowhere with no final boss, no anticipation, no reason at all is fucking bullshit. Also it opens all types of fucking plotholes
>>
>>386702601

Ah interesting. Well I'd like to see that anyway. That would have been a balls to the wall addition to the game.
>>
Friendly reminder:

Venom didn't care about Quiet.
>>
File: gc_106.jpg (2MB, 3238x2172px) Image search: [Google]
gc_106.jpg
2MB, 3238x2172px
Why is this considered the lesser version when it's a lot funner than the original
>>
>>386702856
>funner
It's more fun.
>>
>>386702840

So why did he follow her footsteps?
>>
>>386702387
Look fun to me.

Still waiting for the single player story reveal.
>>
>>386702203
looks like The Division
>>
>>386702828
I get that, but one of the cooler things the game does as a story is make Big Boss a manipulative, shadowy figure. That's lost a bit if suddenly the perspective changes to his. I don't like MGSV as a story much, and I still dislike Venom as a concept, but I like what the game implies about Big Boss.
>>
>>386699521
im sick of people who think baitposting is funny
>>
>>386702856
A lot of the new shit is either broken or worthless, and some of the artistic choices are a definite downgrade.
I'm still glad to have this game in my life.
>>
>>386702856
Probably the new music, the game being trivialized with the new mechanics and over the top cutscenes. It's okay but the original game has some amazing atmosphere that TS doesn't really capture. It's more modern and fundementally a better game but nostalgia runs thick in regards to most criticism of it.
>>
>>386703017

Oh sorry I didn't mean for the perspective to change. But to see Venom's involvement in Outer Heaven. So like you said, Big Boss 'creates it' but we could have had a hand in the development. Recruiting staff etc like we did with Mother Base.
>>
>>386703181
>and fundementally a better game
Eh. Not really. It does give the player more options, but I wouldn't call it better.
>>
>>386703143

>Having an opinion
>Baitposting

Never change /v/.
>>
File: Pooky knows the basics.png (108KB, 600x177px) Image search: [Google]
Pooky knows the basics.png
108KB, 600x177px
If you don't like how it's going to go then... don't play it?
>>
>>386702387
The ending was released in 2008, everything after it was needless filler that was made because Kojima wanted to turn Big Boss into a good guy
>>
For gods sakes, MGS4 was the last good game, I swear on Kojima's behalf.
>>
The only people who hate MGS4 are people who think Solid Snake is perfect or people who never played it because they never owned a PS3
>>
>>386704742
This is true, but they exist and they are canon. We should acknowledge them
>>
>roommates 12 year old kid is playing MGSV
>try explaining to him why it's shit
>"DURR I LIKE IT CUS OPEN WORLD."
>>
>>386704742

Big Boss was never a bad guy. He was simply carrying on what he 'thought' was the Bosses will. To say he's a good guy would be wrong but to say he was a villain is also wrong.

>>386704889

I didn't like MGS 4. The Storyline was good and still has the best ending. The game itself however I felt was disappointing. The Middle East levels at the start were the best and it was just downhill from there.

Snake wasn't perfect. He was naive but a good killer.
>>
>>386705452
>to say he was a villain is also wrong
>betrayed his asian buttbuddy
>manipulated and forced his medic to become his phantom and carryout his revenge and become the world's enemy
>has to destroy documents and hide nuclear weapons before an inspection
>hires child soldiers
That's just off the top of my head, Big Boss was a fucking asshole.
And the only bad part of MGS4 was the first half of Act 3
>>
i loved MGS on playstation when it came out
i was a massive fan of that game. i even had the plastic trading cards
MGS:2 SOL was disappointing
i lost interest completely because of that game
never played any of the others after then
>>
>>386705632

Not really. He was damaged from war and betrayal. He was suffering from PTSD and had watched the country he almost died for (And his mentor went on a suicide mission) totally betray him. He basically spent the most of his life trying to protect the men under him while trying to end war by being a means of total annihilation.

The whole point of Big Boss over Snake is the fact that BB is morally ambiguous. Snake is "good" but blind and just follows orders. He's only a "good guy" because he's told what to do.
>>
>>386705632

>Wasn't it Miller who was for the child soldiers and Ocelot who was against them? I'm not sure about BB's view on this?

> He manipulated Venom but he grins at the end. Venom was happy about this from the looks of it.

> Nothing wrong with BB having nuclear weapons. He was stocking them to scare the world with mutual destruction. They were their own state after all.
>>
>>386706342
Big Boss willingly hired Paz and Chico, and he didn't know Paz was an adult
Venom was forced against his will to do what Big Boss didn't want to do and was happy due to indoctrination and manipulation.
>nothing wrong with having nuclear weapons
But, when you have to hide them and then threaten the world with them, not even to destroy the Patriots AI like Ocelot did, just for fun.
>>
>>386702856
>akward matrix moments
>new voice acting
>lung cancer snake
>david h. ruins everything with his cringiest voice acting
>new and awful ost
>no classic game over screen
>>
>>386706589

Paz was double/triple agent for Zero. She was already a trained spy.

Yes he manipulated Venom, no doubt. He told BB this. Actually it's Ocelot who manipulated people the most. For all but one game, he's speaking into the ear of every 'villain'.

He hid them because the UN would have attacked them if they had found nuclear weapons. He threatened the world with them to STOP the countries attacking MSF. When he was ready he would have been up there with the US & Russia in terms of threat but Skullface ruined that. He didn't want war. He wanted to END war by becoming the most powerful and feared PMC.
>>
>>386707023

He told Venom this. He didn't have to*
>>
File: IMG_1667.png (43KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1667.png
43KB, 500x727px
>>386706998
>snake and raiden shares the same animations
TTS is literally a mod for MGS2.
>>
Remember when MGS threads used to be fun?
>>
>>386707417

Nope. They're usually just about slagging off Kojima aren't they?
>>
>>386702856
Mgs 2 gameplay on mgs 1 map breaks the gamea m9
>>
>>386705780
sons of liberty is the best game though. You'd probably like 3
>>
>>386707417
Remember when MGS threads were homosexual? And sometimes the anons were not even joking about it?
>>
>>386705452
>to say he was a villain is also wrong
He tried to force the world into a projection of his own crazy inadequacies. He more or less tried to take over the world for the sake of war twice. He had motivations, sure, but he was a pretty egocentric and cold person up until his return in MGS4.
>>
>Following the evacuation of Big Boss and Kazuhira Miller from the besieged Mother Base, a wormhole opens in the sky and absorbs the offshore plant as well the remaining Militaires Sans Frontières soldiers. The soldiers are transported to an alternate reality along with the remains of Mother Base, to find the world full of hostile, crystalline zombie-like entities known as "creatures".[1] Their goal is to find materials and do anything they can to go back to their own world.

This is the actual plot description on wikipedia what in the fuck?!
>>
>>386705962
>He was damaged
Big Boss being a victim doesn't justify his actions, it just lends them a broader context and some pathos.
>Bb is morally ambiguous. Snake is "good" but blind and just follows orders
This immediately stops being the case with MGS1's ending. Philanthropy operated on Snake's and Otacon's own terms -- even if they were manipulated.
>>
>>386708114

He didn't try to take over the world. He tried to put the world under one military leadership. Similar but not the same. To be fair, he never mentioned about social or economic policy. He simply wanted the world to stop fucking each other over for money like the US did when they sent in The Joy.
>>
>>386702184
Why do we need a chapter 3? I feel the Quiet Exits mission was a strong enough ending and battle, and we are left knowing that venom and Big Boss will move on to the events of Metal Gear 1 and 2 at the very end.
>>
>>386708748
Episode 51 still should've been an actual mission.
>>
>>386708748

I suppose not. I just love the characters. Ocelot, Miller & BB are awesome. Venom's lack of dialogue was a shitter but I still wanted to see their character arcs through out the story. We know how they got to where they are but I wanted to see more of their transition.
>>
>>386708682
>He didn't try to take over the world. He tried to put the world under one military leadership.
These are the same, though, given what forcing the world under a single military regime pulling strings implies with respect to other sovereign states. And social and economic policy are inexorably linked to circumstances like war.
>>
>>386709371

No they're not. You can put the entire world under one military rule and still leave them to conduct their own social and economic policies. If anything, the removal of threat from other countries would free up massive budgets for countries to thrive. BB's dream of having one military was to END war, not thrive in it.
>>
What's the delivery system on bb's nukes. The enemy fires an icbm at mother base then what. they can't shoot back
>>
>>386700670
I still think Konami without Kojima can still do good, but the problem is that Konami is run by yakuza or corperate CEOs who take the concept of making money off of one purchase too far. I wouldnt mind Survive if it didnt entirely look like a fan mod or if it had a $30 price tag tops.
>>
>>386709590
I don't think you understand. Forcing sovereign nations under your own military is a fucking coup, even if it allows for degrees of autonomy. It's still a world takeover scheme.
>BB's dream of having one military was to END war
No, it wasn't.
>>
>>386702931

To kill her but couldn't find her so Snake left without looking. Leaving her to get raped and killed.
>>
>>386709590
BB only wanted to end war between nations, not war itself.
>>
>>386709657

Fuck Skullface, we'll never know this.

Seriously though, that's what BB eventually wanted the Metal Gear for. Before the Metal Gear, who knows. With Ocelot and Miller by his side it wouldn't have been conventional.
>>
>>386709863

Bait? Surely?

He saved her life, then she saved his so he's going to kill her.

Okay.
>>
>>386709845

Of course it's a Coup. I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that once the Coup had succeeded, he could have left the countries to their own devices short of waging war.

His dream was to stop war. The Joy understood she could stop war but throwing down her guns. BB took it the wrong way and found he could end war by HOLDING all the guns.
>>
File: fe05b67806dd40ae3a1be8bdaacc41f4.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fe05b67806dd40ae3a1be8bdaacc41f4.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>386710363

What?

The only reason she couldn't go back was that she spoke English. They return to dispose of her body (To stop birds eating her and contracting the parasite).
>>
>>386710082
Sure, but I'm pretty sure the plan was to leave Quiet in Afghanistan anyways. There was no way he'd have brought her back, she's useless and did her job of ""saving"" Snakes' life
>>
>>386699521
YOU STUPID FUCK GO PLAY THE OTHER ONES
>>
>>386710574
no, body was never recovered
>>
>>386699521
op...there will never be another MGS
>>
>>386709867

No other war of significance exists. War between PMC's? War with rebels? Religion at most?
>>
>>386710248
>His dream was to stop war
Again, no it wasn't. It was pretty much the opposite. He rejected how The Boss ended things because it involved her point of view as a simple woman and human being, whereas Big Boss couldn't stand the idea of existing as anything but a soldier (he even refers to himself as a gun).

Outer Heaven was about creating a world for soldiers by stirring up Big Boss's special recipe of war. He says so in MG2, Liquid and Snake revisit and discuss Big Boss's goals in MGS1, and MGS4 and MGSV revisit Outer Heaven's purpose as well.
>>
>>386710675

...But they returned to do the job regardless...
>>
>>386710718
Exactly. He explains his system in MG2.
>>
>>386699521
Rising was a spinoff that wasnt made by Kojima either and people loved that game, You knever know anon.
>>
>>386710765

Big Boss respected The Boss more than anyone.

Of course Outer Heaven was created for Soldiers. I don't doubt that one bit. But he didn't agree with war for the sake of war like we have these days. He respected the brotherhood of his men too much to throw their lives away like the US Government did with The Boss after Operation Virtuous.
>>
>>386710850
I enjoyed that game not as a Metal Gear game, it was just good in general it could have been any other franchise
>>
>>386710824
They didn't though, and Quiet was still out there "alone"

What does that say except no one is looking for her, they didn't find her body let alone burn it.
>>
>>386711150

Listen to the tapes. They go to look for her corpse.
>>
>>386711073
>Big Boss respected The Boss more than anyone
Sure, but he completely rejects her sacrifice and what it meant. It's this realization that has him adopt the Big Boss mantle to begin with. "Big Boss" as an identity is rooted firmly in a refusal to lay down his gun: he can't even entertain it, because in his mind he *is* a gun.
>Snake: ...She betrayed me, Kaz.
>Snake: In the end, she put down her gun. And when she did... she rejected her entire life up to that point... including me.
Snake: In giving up her life, she abandoned everything she was as a soldier.
Snake: I won't make the same choice as her. My future is going to be different.

>He respected the brotherhood of his men too much
Did he, though? He certainly plays Venom like a damn fiddle. He describes the war orphans in MG2 with a similar detached coldness, describing the cycle as a logical system.
>>
>>386711272
Sure thing bud.

And what does Ocelot say? She's gone for good, as in could not be found because too much time passed and she was probably off the radar, one of the disappeared. Could have done the job sooner, but could've, should've, would've.
>>
>>386711935

I don't disagree with what you say. I totally agree that BB wouldn't lay down his gun. My point again is whole Joy put down her guns to save the world from war, BB wanted to hold all the guns to stop governments from fucking each other over something as stupid as the philosophers legacy.

It's my take that Venom was glad that he was now a Big Boss. He smiles when he finds out. I've always assumed that BB knew Medic well enough to know he'd be okay.

Yes I agree that his war orphans ideology is misplaced.
>>
>>386708562
A shame that only lasted through MGS2 and Snake was back to taking requests in 4.
>>
File: IMG_0785.png (1MB, 1163x1068px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.png
1MB, 1163x1068px
Don't worry, we got this to look forward to
>>
>>386699521
>MGS:V was one of the coolest games i have ever played, i haven't played any of the others
Metal gear survive will literally be an improvement exclusively for the fact that it's not parading around as a main entry only to be cut short half way.
>>
>mgsv gameplay without kojima's half assed story
yeah, I'm sure it will be total trash just like the reddit spacing kojimadrone says
>>
>>386702856
Why do people say the newer cutscenes is a negative aspect? Did those people not play any other games in the series or something?
>>
>>386713935

Purists.

To be fair though they weren't needed. They should have waited until now and made a decent remake on the Fox Engine.
>>
File: dread.png (42KB, 172x150px) Image search: [Google]
dread.png
42KB, 172x150px
Is this how we're going to be spending our time in the end of MGS on /v/?

Arguing about Kojima's vision, how shit V was, and dwelling within the wacky "soldier" mindset of an eyepatched shaped up man who just wants to be the best in battle? Here's to the next thread in the morning that will be just like this one, with absolutely no difference in the crap we say.

I miss when MGS2 used to be the latest game.
>>
>>386714474
>>
>>386714474
Back then everyone complained about Raiden
>>
>>386701970
That's a ridiculously low bar to set.

You could throw your $10,000 PC into the ocean, and the resulting splash would BTFO half the trash that gets into Steam
>>
Im sad that I have no more MGS to play. Just beat MGS V, and its a fricken prequel, meaning It makes me feel like playing the following ones in the timeline but I dont want to do that, would have been better if I played MGS4 last
>>
>>386714431
Maybe if we pray hard enough, Bluepoint will do complete overhaul of the other games they remastered in the past, plus more
>>
>>386713509
Cast it
>>
i don't really know what more could have been done story wise outside of just going right into the events of MG1 which is completely unreasonable. My main gripe was the lack of interesting areas and objectives. Africa and Afghanistan both have like 2 interesting places and the rest is a bunch of shacks, that coupled with only a few really interesting episode objectives really brings it down for me.
>>
>>386713509
>Kong: Skull Island direction
Such inspiring credentials.
>>
File: IMG_0826.jpg (134KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0826.jpg
134KB, 960x600px
>we will never play a WWII espionage game playing as the members of Cobra
Is there any media about supernatural powered people fighting in a past war? WWII would be ideal, but anything in the 20th century would be nice
>>
File: 1501289830034.jpg (49KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501289830034.jpg
49KB, 543x960px
>>386715160

My unpopular opinion: I'd like it to be directed by either Denis Villeneuve, Bloomkamp or Pre 2000 Ridley Scott.
>>
>>386699521
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-08-04-metal-gear-survive-isnt-as-awful-as-it-is-forgettable
i love mgs
i hate the fans
>>
>>386715404
I don't get what's wrong with being pissed at Konami chugging out a zombie spin off of a lived series like Mgs but each to their own.
>>
>>386715160
Kong Skull Island was actually pretty solid. I think what we are going for is that the movie would most likely end up so average that there wouldnt be a point in its existence.
>>
>>386714725
those complaints were tons better than the crap we have to endure when discussing MGS now.
>>
>>386715643
not about that, i just hate them in general, they get really cringey, recently it's been getting as bad as fallout fans.
ironically enough, tes fans are the least autistic, but at the same time the most autistic
>>
File: 1500334177381.jpg (88KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1500334177381.jpg
88KB, 678x678px
>>386715782

>complains about thread content
>stays in thread
>Adds nothing of substance.
>>
File: PMAt6bh.jpg (71KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
PMAt6bh.jpg
71KB, 874x684px
>>386699521

Anyone else here too retarded to follow the series? I find the gameplay fun, but I really want to enjoy the story and I'm too retarded to understand it.

I'm playing through MGS3 after beating MGS2, but it's all chronologically fucked up.
>>
>>386716029
Me too man. Way too many characters. played through MGS V thinking that Kaz was Zero the whole time
>>
>>386713509
The level of straight-faced campiness that goes on in the MGS series would never work in a live action setting, let alone a shortened 2 hour long version where they're bound to cut out half the cuhrazy plot (which is already only half told through VN-like codec calls) to try to appeal to the mainstream audience. Video game movies never do well, and I cannot forsee anything but a disaster coming up for this project.
and I'm going to assume most people appreciate the level of detail and creativity used in the gameplay more than they do the story
>>
>>386716029

There has been some ret-con which makes it hard to follow.

It's best to watch some YouTube videos which explain it to you. Alot of lore is found in codec convers and tape recordings so are easily missed.
>>
>>386716029
protip for your future shitposting, change your format from the obvious one you've been using for the rest of the thread if you want to pretend to be a new poster
>>
>>386715941
Did you mean to say "the least autismo, but at the same time the most autistic"?
>>
is horse cum good or bad?
>>
>>386716230
d-horse, do it....
>>
File: 1501521528216.png (61KB, 161x211px) Image search: [Google]
1501521528216.png
61KB, 161x211px
>>386715959
Substance, huh?

What do you have to offer?
>>
>>386716291
like when used as a way to describe something
>>
MGSV is horseshit.
>>
>>386716532
guys stop hating on my MGS V, its great. may b the story is just ok.
>>
>>386716363
my soul
>>
>>386717751
wrong
wrong
nice projecting, I would assume
>>
>>386717751
you're right, i never saw it that way. you're so wise.
>>
>>386718160
Good, now delete yourself next.
>>
>>386718232
Just did, Boss
>>
So who's going to play Survive
>>
>>386719675
What is it gonna be anyway? Is it just mgsv's map but with coop and zombies?
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.