[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you salvage Xbox brand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed.png (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
12KB, 300x300px
> be in place of Spencer after Mattrick failure
> drop Halo 5, Gears of War 4
> invest in Halo movie to finish the saga and point people to Titanfall
> drop Scalebound, Dead Rising, Cuphead and Below
> fuck Kinect, X360BC, Play Abywhere
> invest in GamePass digital renting, sharing and other stuff that Matrick was advertising
> XboneS has no drive and Kinect, slightly better performance and low price
> X releases earlier
> get Titanfall 2 as exclusive and promote it as your new FPS of century
> give Rare Fable license. Allow them to work on restart of the series with more gritty but still charming style
> support Fable cardgame
> use your 1st party studios to help Quantum Break and Recore become AAA
> let Turn10 work together with Coalition on new open world loot shooter/driver
> work more with Squeenix. Get Kingdom Hearts Collection, Nier and FF remasters to please closet weeb chads
>>
How about releasing games for it, instead of cancelling the entire lineup of exclusives
>>
File: _o_sicle.png (146KB, 327x600px) Image search: [Google]
_o_sicle.png
146KB, 327x600px
>>386686063
This is the most cancerous thing i've read in a while.

Please end yourself swiftly.
>>
I wouldn't
>>
>>386686316 (you)
TPBP
>>
>>386686063
> fire 343i
> start a new studio that will work on games dedicated for kids. They will work on reboot of Banjo & Viva Piniata that will NOT be dedicated to retro autists but to a proper target. Kids.

Final lineup:
> Titanfall (FPS)
> Fables (RPG)
> Forza Motorsport (driving)
> Quantum Break (cinematic action)
> Recore (open world adventure)
Plus, bunch of decent japaneese games from Squeenix & western multiplats.
> Killer Instinct (fighting)
> Banjo Reboot (platformer)

What makes it unique?
Digital gaming. Better version of GamePass and renting a game digitally. Offline people can still buy physical and play it. But the core of the service is digital.
>>
>>386686229
ScaleBound was a money sink.
Dead Rising just like Tomb Raider are not exclusives.
Cuphead and Below are indie games that will be forgotten in a month.
Exclusives are supposed to be AAA games. Good ones.
>>
>>386686063
Make Xbox One X a "next-gen" console with exclusives
make Halo Gravemind a real game, a new take on Halo
Buy more studios and fund them properly, stop focusing on "games as a service"
Stop porting everything to PC
>>
>>386686063
xxxXXXMoreXXXxxx xxxXXXsideXXXxxx xxxXXXx'sXXXxxx
>>
>>386686063
I dont get it microsoft is easily the most pro consumer brand currently

yall niggas living under a rock
>>
>>386688065
>easily the most pro consumer brand currently
In what way? By giving you no reason to buy their product? Yeah, I guess they are really for the consumers.
>>
>>386688065
Consumer is like a bitch. He wants you to bend him and fuck him over as long as it is satisfying.
Xbox now is a fag with soft dick who pats your head and gives gifts out of guilt he had after that atrocious parody of sex you had.
>>
>>386688134
You really are living under a rock

make bang some rocks together and listen to some sweet clacks it'll keep you busy for awhile im sure
>>
>scrap xbone
>make gaming oriented operating system with windows compatibility and emulation/ISOs integrated into the OS
>call the prebuilt PC an xbox (thats what they do nowadays anyway with these core consoles)
>all exclusives optimized to run well on prebuilt while still providing better textures and graphics for their X prebuilt/high end gaming PCs
>Minecraft 2, Xbox OS exclusive with terraria tier depth
>fable rebirth
>Obligatory souls like for the fadtards
>More control given to anti cheat software
>mechassault
>Unreal Championship Collection with xbox live support
>>
>>386688287
Seriously, in what way is Microsoft the most pro consumer brand? By not letting you opt out of updates on Windows? By Charging $60 a year for online play? It's not like the Xbox One is free from DRM, it uses the exact same activation scheme used by the PS4.

It's a stupid fucking shill argument. "My console doesn't have a compelling reason to exist, which is pro consumer."
>>
>>386688065
Yeah they had no choice because they are losing and less relevant than the recently dead wii u. Xbox in general is about as hype as playing with a rock
>>
>>386686063
three words

Exclusives, Exclusives, Exclusives!
>>
Even the imaginary attempts to save Xbox in this thread are shit. They should have delivered on their promises. Scalebound. Crackdown 3. Cuphead. Recore. Halo/gears. Quantum break. I wish they were good games. But they either fell flat or got cancelled. Xbox used to make good games. Not anymore.
>>
File: 1502117818063.jpg (1MB, 616x2010px) Image search: [Google]
1502117818063.jpg
1MB, 616x2010px
>How would you salvage the Xbox brand

By not trying to be an inferior bootleg copy of PlayStation and doing something original for once.
>>
by installing a mole on the sony side.

fight dirty like sony fought dirty
>>
>fuck Play Anywhere
But that's the only good thing they've done in recent years.
>>
Don't. The name is forever tainted with the stench of forced DRM and Kinect.

Call the next system the, I dunno, Happy Funtime Machine or something.
>>
>>386689724
Sony didn't fight dirty. It just sat back and let Microsoft do all the work for them.
>>
The xbox and 360 are two of my favorite consoles. The 360 in particular is easily one of the best consoles ever made. I actually laugh at the sonynoggers who claim the ps3 was better.

But the xbox one....man. Its either the third console curse, or microsoft has just lost their way. The only value I could see in it is letting every xbox and 360 game become BC on it but they can't even fully commit to full, proper BC. Just popular AAA shit like call of duty and mass effect. They have less games and multiplats run worse. Halo has been dead since reach. They really have no leg to stand on and i wish it was fucking different because i used to love xbox. Now they just make their games full of microtransactions because of modern business or they copy sonys garbage ass movie games.

2001-2013 RIP
>>
>>386686063
>drop 'consoles'
>develop os to take advantage of pc hardware
>work with valve
>make Xbox just steam boxes with more promise.
>>
File: Lost-Odyssey.jpg (208KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lost-Odyssey.jpg
208KB, 800x600px
>>386686063
fund a sequel to pic related, or any new JRPG like it. right after that gets announced, stop putting games on windows 10 solely to watch /v/ cry
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.