[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 or 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: sims.jpg (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sims.jpg
21KB, 900x900px
2 or 3?
>>
>>386685365
3 for world and styling
2 for artstyle and gameplay.
>>
>>386685423
fpbp
>>
3 If you can stand the amount of mods you need to keep it from turning into a complete lagfest.
>>
>>386685423
It's pretty easy to kill your Sim in weird and interesting ways in 3.

One dude even made a slave-labor art camp and sold the art for wealthier sims that lived upstairs, and left the lower part of the house in squalor.

3 is pretty fun for a sadist.
>>
>>386685698
Fuck I remember that story, I can't seem to recall if it was for the first sims or 3 though
>>
what are everyone's favourite things to do in either of the games?
>>
I genuinely don't know anyone who played Sims properly. Everyone I know just used money cheats and built a massive mansion.
>>
>>386685365
Pirated 4 isn't bad
>>
>>386685974
Fuck my mom.
>>
Are there any good sex mods for the sims or is skyrim still the default best for those mods
>>
>>386685974
Hobo runs.

Start as totally broke with nothing, get to redneck trailer trash status, spread your seed to multiple recipients, have your offspring turn into teenage prostitutes.
America Simulator.
>>
2 by far but you should stop playing the sims in 2017
>>
>>386685365
3 is much easier to find. You can't seem to buy it anywhere, and the one torrent I found had a bunch of mods, each with its own CD key.

I would just go with 3, 2 is a fucking pain in the ass
>>
>>386685974
Turning huge whores I made into extremely depressed, sexually starved housewives.
Nothing like turning a whore whose main aspirations are fucking 100 different people in public into a woman who only ever has sex to have kids.
>>
>>386686182
This.
>>
>>386686182
This famalam
Best soundtrack as well
>>
>>386685558
what's with this lagfest meme? I played 3 with all EPs, mid/high graphics and it was neither laggy nor were the load times particularly long. And that was on an i5 2400, GT9600 and 4GiB RAM
>>
>>386686007

Nobody I know cheats. The Sims is so easy, I made a single mom with all bad traits with a toddler, who took a night job in the cooking path, and little Trayvon had 8 logic skill by the time she shipped his ass off to med school.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (43KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
43KB, 626x750px
>>386686227
>Missing out when ea literally gave away the ultimate collection for free
Effectively devaluing all my purchased expansion packs and years of me being a fan of the series spending my Christmas money on them when they came out
mfw

Fuck EA. Haven't given them money since and never will as long as I live
>>
>>386685365
4 for sex mods

3 for gameplay and that style design tool they kikeishly removed from 4

2 is pure nostalgia
>>
>>386686757
>neither laggy
>All expansions

I call bullshit, family.
Its not an FPS lag, its a stutter, and computer power has nothing to do with it. I've got an i7 and a 1080 and its nigh unplayable without NRAAS mods a week into the game, cache cleanup notwithstanding. My old 660 had the same problem.
Its just a poorly unoptimized mess of a game, which is unfortunate because its also my favorite.
>>
>>386685365
3. No alien shit, and no lagging when going from area to area.
>>
>>386685558
how do i make 3 not a lag fest?
>>
>>386686871
You're stupid, devaluing what? Were you planning to sell them eventually? The fucking Sims? You're doubly stupid then.
>>
>>386686957
3 still has better sex mods, just not graphically.
4 still doesn't even have autonomous.
>>
>>386686957
>4 for sex mods
>not 3's superior kinky world
>>
>tfw get random urges to replay 1
>re-install it
>build some houses
>lose interest after a couple days
>uninstall
>>
>>386686871
You got to play the games much earlier. No need to be upset.
>>
>>386686227
You could get 2 for free from Origin some time ago.
>>
>>386687164
>4 still doesn't even have autonomous.
Why the fuck did people even bother buying this shit?
>>
>>386685974
Making a ghost succubus girl who seduces all the children in the town wait until they're all teenagers brings them all into a party and then flirts with one and then it becomes a huge fight.
>>
>>386687059
idk mane. haven't played it in ages, but I can't remember ever having significant issues with it, while everyone cries how TS3 was laggy as hell.

just lock the fps to 40 and enjoy those comfy Seasons EP winters
>>
>>386687659
Thats even stranger, considering the rendering limit in the game is 30 FPS.
Which means it would have been stuttering even worse.

But yeah, winters are comfy as fuck.
>>
There isn't a comfier soundtrack than Sims 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujAUJN-VR8M&
>>
File: 1357267644982.jpg (135KB, 500x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1357267644982.jpg
135KB, 500x1140px
The sims 3 is good but only if you use a few expacs. Using all of them causes way too much memory leaks which makes it stutter and laggy af.

Even when i put it on an SSD using an mklink, since you cant put sims 3 content onto an SSD(reasons), it still lagged. The game is just poorly coded, so using only a few expacs will cut down on the lag.

I still prefer 4, though i'm waiting for 5 to be announced. Then i will pirate all of 4 or at least when it gets nice and built up with lots of expacs
>>
>>386687848
>Thats even stranger, considering the rendering limit in the game is 30 FPS.
>Which means it would have been stuttering even worse.

idk maybe I set it to silkysmooth 28 or whatever. guess this game was one of those *works fine on my machine :P* situations.
>>
are sims consoles ever worth buying?

I remember having sims 1 back on XBOX when I was younger and it had its own sort of career/story mode.
>>
>>386688032
>Boot the game up without a frame capper
>Runs at 2000 fps and my GPU begins breathing fire.
I'm not sure there is a more inept modern developer team.
Assuming anyone is even left from the TS3 developers.
>>
>>386688216
>fire hazard
That's enough of a reason to not bother. The objects limit was such a fun killer.
>>
1, if you're patrician
>>
How much longer till the sims is axed for good? It seems EA is too lazy to even push out the same expansion packs they always do opting instead for stuff packs?
>>
>>386687848
Having the camera at higher than 30 is better even with occasional stutter. I don't know where this 30fps meme came from when the game is just as buggy and stuttery at 30 as it is at 60.
>>
how did they get away with releasing the same exact expansions each time
>>
>>386689097
A fanbase of women and children.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.