[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls 3 Invasions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: gaybang.jpg (43KB, 602x428px) Image search: [Google]
gaybang.jpg
43KB, 602x428px
Is there a way to one shot nigger phantoms in DS3?I seriously cant deal with 2 phantoms+3 blues+host all by myself...I am really close to smashing my controller right now.
>>
>>386684708
Chaos dagger riposte with hornet ring
>>
File: 1483291776666.png (106KB, 374x397px) Image search: [Google]
1483291776666.png
106KB, 374x397px
gid gud faggot
>>
>>386684708
>>386684708
get gud I 3v1 one on the reg

if you want advice it's choose your area carefully where you can bait people into pitfalls easily/let them get seperated

don't be afraid to run away and harass them through the whole dungeon if that's what they want

I won't give you my favorite hidey holes for this you use your imagination
>>
>>386684708

dragon slayer great axe special attack
>>
>>386684708

Parry bait or search for a one-shot build from some shitty memer youtuber. Dark Souls 3 doesn't really let you have fun with invasions, because new players cried so much even FromSoft had to give in, so they can make little kids playing feel accomplished when they kill an invader with their 10-man gank squad.
>>
>>386684708
Try not invading
>>
Spears of The Church boss fight was so great before they nerfed the defenses you get per summon. I fulfilled a lot of 1v3 revenge fantasies in that fight.
>>
Letting the number of hostile phantoms exceed the number of friendly phantoms was a mistake. Do people actually get any excitement out of teaming up on someone 3 to one?
>>
>>386686801
Those were good times. What made them even better was the host was almost always a squishy mage type for me.
>>
>>386686407
I wish i was talking about 3v1, it would be easy.I am talking about nonstop coming blues who constantly spawn, white phantoms and the host.I have played this game for 600 hours and it all comes down to luck when invading.Since they can just stunlock you without friendly damaging eachother you will die.I win half of the time i am good at pvp but still its annoying facing againts 3-5 at once
>>
File: gotcha FAGGOT.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
gotcha FAGGOT.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>Game refuses to recognize new controller when every other game is fine with it
>already sold old one
>haven't played in months as a result
Fucking Fromsoft.
>>
>>386687372
You arent missing out anything, the game is really mediocre
>>
>>386686950
Back in my day we beat 4Kings at level one just to twink and we liked it! And the only place ganking was truly expected was the forest!
>>
>>386687202
I thought they patched it so you can't immediately resummon a white phantom when they are killed?
>>
>>386687464
I liked it better than 1, sue me. Good thing both games suffer the same controller issue.
>>
>>386687662
Only the case for the same phantom they summoned before.They can summon someone else without any issue.This time Blues get summoned more often(like every 20secs) and they come in numbers.The whole invasion system is againts the favor of the invaders
>>
Kinda funny when Hosts complained about having to be forced to deal with faggots and spergs, they were told to git gud or fuck off and play offline.

Now that the tables have turned I guess every invader agrees it was Fromsoft's fault all along.
>>
>>386687631
Anal rodeo was gank central
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.