[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Anor Londo. Should I drop the game now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (105KB, 400x509px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
105KB, 400x509px
Just finished Anor Londo. Should I drop the game now?
>>
>>386684538
No just temper your expectations and play through New Londo and the Catacombs so you can experience the spooky. Then drop the game.
>>
>>386684538
No, you still need to experience epic boss fights such as Ripper Roo, Koala Kong and Dr. N. Brio
>>
>>386684538
no the rest of the game is still good, it just doesn't have level design that is as good as the first half of the game. and there is a couple of fairly shitty bosses later on.
>>
If you decide to continue, don't leave Demon Ruins/Izalith for last or you'll feel totally underwhelmed and unhyped for the ending, made that mistake my first run and it's tainted my view of the game ever since.
>>
>>386684538
just do izalith first, then archives or tomb of giants, and new londo last
Archives/ToG are interchangeable because ToG is boring and short and Archives has a shit boss, but both are better than izalith
new londo is last because it's got the best boss out of all four areas
>>
>>386688409
>Run up to floaty douchebag
>Spam attacks
>Best
Archives last, it's the best one
>>
>>386688079
>>386688409
This. Go to Izalith first.

It's annoying as fuck, but once you get the Bed of Chaos down, the rest of the game is pretty solid, especially since you'll be strong as fuck by then and nothing will really feel overwhelming.
>>
>>386688409
>four kings
>best

you're having a laugh. the izalith firesage and the centipede were both better than that crap
>>
>>386684538
Yes, and once completed play Bloodborne and skip DaS2 and 3.

Only 3 games matter.

Demon's
Dark
Blood

Bloodborne is also the only Miyazaki game with a full 100% rounded off start to finish completion. No cut content, no rushed engame, no unfinished shit. It stays consistant right to the end.
>>
>>386688898
>It stays consistant right to the end.

Consistently mediocre.
>>
File: 1429123388920.webm (202KB, 416x240px) Image search: [Google]
1429123388920.webm
202KB, 416x240px
>Just finished a quarter of a game, should I stop playing?
No, keep playing,

The whole "game is shit in the second half" is a meme. It's just not as consistently good as the first part
>>
File: 1378461424531.png (215KB, 272x299px) Image search: [Google]
1378461424531.png
215KB, 272x299px
>>386688869
>>386688617
>yet another asylum demon and "floor is lava"
>forced death and 20 minute run-back crystal spam
>better than 4kings
>>
>>386684538
jesus fuck why would you ask this lol
>>
Just finished 2. I can get 3 + dlc for 50 burger vouchers, is it worth it?

It'll be my first time playing a souls game before the playercount goes down to fuck all if that makes a difference
>>
>>386689243
3 is great fun... but if you don't already have the game then you're no such a dedicated player to get more than a couple playthroughs out of it, it has the worst replay value. It's not short, but it's nowhere near as long as 2. PVP is a mixed bag, but if it's your think, yeah, there's a community for it right now.
>>
Honestly, why the fuck didn't they just remove Izalith and demon ruins from the game? It's so fucking bad. No, not mediocre, BAD, like as bad as the worst shit DaS 2 has to offer. Why not make it as short as fucking Tomb? Is there an exploit or glitch that fucking skips Izalith and demon ruins? Everytime I do Tomb and New Londo then I fucking quit, because crystal cave and Izalith/ruins are pure fucking shit, and aren't worth doing in the least just to parry Gwyn.
>>
>>386684538
I always do anor londo then DLC then catacombs & painted world & archives and then drop it.
>>
>>386684538
You may as well, the only remotely difficult parts from here on are cheap gimmicks and the end is just dissapointing
>>
I have a game saved at OnS just to fight them whenever I want.
>>
>>386684538
You really have to stop enjoying this game now. Otherwise you might upset some people on /v/ and you don't want that, do you?
>>
>>386684538
No. Make sure you do the DLC stuff.
>>
>>386684538
no, the only truly shit part is lost izalith but it's worth it just to beat the game
>>
>>386688617
But don't I need to do Archives to access the DLC?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.