[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul nomads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Is it worth a try? Or too shit?
I have a modded ps2 and don't want to waste time downloading it and copying it to the ps2 if it's shit
>>
>>386682853
Someone red pill me on this shit now.
>>
>>386682853
Literally the best story and dub by nis
>>
It's cool worth a download imo
>>
>>386682853

worth it
>>
>>386683097
>>386683106
>>386683251
Gonna need one of you fucks to red pill me.
>>
>>386683281
>shit story
>shit characters
>repetitive gameplay
>muh emotional ending
Something like that?
>>
>>386683493
kys yourself.
>>
>>386683281
Levin is the bad guy.
>>
File: you.png (29KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
29KB, 180x240px
One of the best games of its genre. Devourlord did nothing wrong.
>>
>>386684462
Devourlord did everything wrong, but we love her anyways
>>
>>386683949
>>386684462
Fuck. Please explain the game. Be detailed. I love learning about games I've never heard of.
>>
>>386684554
You should just play it, anon.
>>
>>386684554
you are only going to get spoilers buddy, it has a crazy plot twist.
it's a fun srpg with no grinding needed, until the very secret story stuff, but at that point you can use multiple items to grind to immortality easily.
it has a comfy, but seriously dark-at-times story, especially if you go the villain route where YOU are the final boss in the end
Also the music is good.

that's really all the you should know, nothing more unless you want to ruin the experience, just fucking try it faggot it's fun.
>>
>>386685483
How dark is it? I dislike anime, but I love edgy games. My love for edge might win.
>>
>>386682853

it's like the other NIS game, creative, can be broken if you know the secret to make super strong character, full of optional shit to do after you are done with the main plot

it's a bit clichè but otherwise pretty good, one of the post content game is reeeeeeeeeeally fun so i'm not going to spoil it
>>
>>386685616
On a scale from 1 to 10, it's about a 6. Then it becomes a 12.
>>
>>386685616
Imagine a Taro game but with good writing and characters.
>>
>>386685616
mind break, child slavery and sacrifice, cult, betrayals
I'm not even talking about the villain route, you can go find that one out for yourself fag.
>>
>>386685718
Also it doesn't keep any content in out of the way works or descriptions.
>>
>>386685703
>>386685849
I'm actually gonna look into this shit. Thanks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.