[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you be going to Japan to study videogame development, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: OKCupid.jpg (67KB, 511x571px) Image search: [Google]
OKCupid.jpg
67KB, 511x571px
Will you be going to Japan to study videogame development, /v/?
>>
>>386681234
No. I'm staying there and making my game with DIY and Youtube help.
>>
I've been there for fun, but there is no way I'm going there for work. I used to know this fat hambeast of a girl who wants to live there and work as a character designer for Square Enix though. I've lost contact with her, but I have to admit I want to know just how her dream blew up in her face. I can't see that dream ending in anything other than failure.
>>
This picture is the embodiment of reddit, the videogames industry, and everything wrong with /v/.
>>
>>386681234
>can afford to pay out the ass for shitty Devry
>can't get into at least a state university
shame. those private, for-profit schools are a fucking joke. they'll pass anyone just so they can brag about their low failure rate
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (87KB, 626x129px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
87KB, 626x129px
>>386681234
>>
>>386681234
No

*tips fedora*
>>
>>386684517
>shame. those private, for-profit schools are a fucking joke. they'll pass anyone

Ivy League works on exactly the same principles. Their reputation of exclusivity feeds them enough gullible/prestige seeking morons which funds the 0.0001% of students/professors that actually do shit to better the humankind - which in turn maintains/improves their reputation.
>>
>>386681234
>DeVry
lol
>>
>>386686496
Pretty sure Ivys are just daycare for legacy kids until they get a job on their parents connections
>>
File: 1497220320471.jpg (26KB, 554x595px) Image search: [Google]
1497220320471.jpg
26KB, 554x595px
>>386681234
What causes these disgusting, fat-bodied, pseudo-intellectual weaboos to be what they are?
>>
>>386687836
Poor parenting. Good parenting is when they hide their power level.
>>
>>386681234
Guessing he likes Atlus games.
>>
atleast he's happy

unlike me and most of /v/'s bitterselves
>>
>>386682891
That's all the official training is anyways.

>here's the shit we're making today
>here's how to make it step by step

Literally no better way to learn it
>>
>>386690949
At least he still got a greater goal in life. "Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star"

What the heck happened to /v/ childhood goals...
>>
>>386681234
where is he now ? did he fulfied his dream ?
>>
>>386692316
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.