[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy Samus Returns Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: Metroid- Samus Returns.jpg (440KB, 1793x1598px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid- Samus Returns.jpg
440KB, 1793x1598px
10 minutes of gameplay
https://youtu.be/T_KUIwN48ck

How hyped are you?
>>
File: MetroidDread-ErisSpaceColony.png (214KB, 1792x864px) Image search: [Google]
MetroidDread-ErisSpaceColony.png
214KB, 1792x864px
Daily reminder to buy the game but boycott the amiibos so we get Dread for the Switch using sprites.
>>
Can't wait for the webm shitposter to post the blown up non native resolution stuff to derail the thread even tho the game looks good and on the 3ds eshop looks very pretty.
>>
Pretty damn hype. I've been wanting a 2D Metroid for a long time. I was hoping for a post fusion game but I'm buying this regardless.
>>
>>386675708
I kinda dig the Metroid amiibo though.

Can I get that one and pirate the rest of them?
>>
>>386676557
What do you with your money is your prerogative, I'm just saying don't boycott the game entirely because of the amiibo stuff.
>>
>>386675285
I can't wait for the game and all the awesome references to Fusion is making me go crazy. I can't wait for Metroid 5 after Samus Returns.
>>
File: 3npmi8bwfkcz.png (1MB, 816x765px) Image search: [Google]
3npmi8bwfkcz.png
1MB, 816x765px
>>386675285
Very hyped.
>>
>>386675708
Look I think this game looks fairy average at best but what in God's name makes you think that plan would work?
>>
He-he's not here yet? have the mods finally banned him?
>>
>>386675708
If the 3DS game didnt use sprites, what makes you think the Switch game, which would actually be able to look decent in 2.5D would?
>>
>>386676751
Why would they ban him for posting something /v/ related and sfw in a relevant thread? Besides even though he's an annoying cunt the point still stands that the melee counter looks like a brain dead easy mode.
>>
File: 1502219036787.png (29KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1502219036787.png
29KB, 240x160px
>>386676747
If Nintendo see decent sales then there will be an incentive to continue the series, the reason why they're probably remaking Metroid II instead of just doing Dread is so people new to the series can enjoy the game without any context of past games.

Realistically I know that we'll never get a sprite based Zelda or Metroid again but I can dream at least.
>>
>>386676937
Because he spams the same shit in every thread and its very irritating.

>boss fight
>people will defend this
>TF reaction images
>game looks great (sarcastically, showing blown up images of a 3DS game)

and many many more
>>
I am not hyped
>>
looks like they've made metroid prime on a 2d field

the good thing is that there's lots of polish and detail

the bad thing is that I feel stifled. I want to explore those huge backgrounds, but nope, gotta keep it 2d
>>
File: 1499218593332.jpg (159KB, 574x1549px) Image search: [Google]
1499218593332.jpg
159KB, 574x1549px
>>
File: Samus Fusion ending.jpg (13KB, 170x296px) Image search: [Google]
Samus Fusion ending.jpg
13KB, 170x296px
>>
File: ShinesparkEchoKill.webm (3MB, 918x682px) Image search: [Google]
ShinesparkEchoKill.webm
3MB, 918x682px
>>
>>386675285
That looks pretty neat
>>
>/v/ doesn't want to talk about Metroid anymore
>>
>>386682050
Probably because most of the metroid threads lately have been made by that one shitposter
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.