[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 52

File: BBCF.png (456KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
BBCF.png
456KB, 750x400px
What went wrong?
>>
File: .png (1KB, 1904x1086px) Image search: [Google]
.png
1KB, 1904x1086px
>>
File: 1407885326305.png (301KB, 396x446px) Image search: [Google]
1407885326305.png
301KB, 396x446px
>>386671625
some things went right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4s_Nltytjg
>>
File: Dumb Asshole.jpg (112KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb Asshole.jpg
112KB, 900x900px
>>386671625
Not on Xbone.
>>
>>386671625
No Teach Me Miss Litchi
>>
Active Flow
>>
>>386671889
I miss this song.
They should have brought it back.
>>
>>386671625
Somethin somethin no dub no buy
>>
File: IMG_0308.jpg (237KB, 615x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
237KB, 615x769px
>>386671625
>>
>>386672523
Damn I bought this game and forgot about that. Fucking bastards. I don't play it either though so fuck them.
>>
>>386671625
RWBY
>>
>>386671981
Lol

>>386672523
I still don't really understand how it's even possible for someone to think like this. BB is weeb as fuck, how can someone like it but hate jap voices?
>>
>>386672523
I like Dub Tao more
>>
>>386672523
>>386672612
Why does that even matter?
>>
>>386671625
No crossplay between ps4 and pc
>>
>>386672796
I liked the english voices from the original I played before on PC, through the story for each character.
This is the part where you sperg out an try to tell me listening to a foreign language I don't understand or care about it some how superior.
Spare me, fuck it. I'm out.
>>
JUBEI IS FISH!
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!
>>
>>386671625
literally nothing.
Blazblue is better than Guilty Gear and is the most popular game on japan.
Dubs doesn't matter. Active flow is kinda meh but it's better than anything SFV ever done.

You fucking goobers should know better and let the better game show you how its done.
>>
>>386673069
The only one sperging out is you, my man. I don't really see the big deal.
>>
File: 1404260679778.png (187KB, 668x700px) Image search: [Google]
1404260679778.png
187KB, 668x700px
>>386671625
if you mean the series in general:
-balance updates had a huge amount random changes every game rather than tweaks
-in game mechanics were never set in stone and differ between games
-sorta a dick move, but the final game isn't dubbed

blazblue has a nice roster but its shit to play competitively
>>
>>386673114
Is this some kind of Dora meme?
>>
File: 1492049712839.jpg (46KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492049712839.jpg
46KB, 500x360px
-Combo theory is changed every fucking iteration
forcing you to re-create the wheel for your character of choice every time

-Game is way too overdrive reliant.
>>
File: Searchingforniisama.png (63KB, 181x222px) Image search: [Google]
Searchingforniisama.png
63KB, 181x222px
>>
>>386672732
I don't hate JP voices but I do miss the English cast, I think everyone misses foul mouthed Ragna from early CP at least. I still play the game though.
>>386672796
It's just weird that it had a dub from CT all the way through CPE, and then dropped it from the final game in the current series that they claimed wouldn't get rereleased and only supported with DLC updates. I don't buy the "it'll come out sooner this way" thing either, there was less than a month difference between CS's JP console release and the NA release, and like 12 days between P4A's releases not counting the EU release that was like a year later. If you're just gonna jew out on the voices then do it, they gave a pretty lame excuse imo.
>>
>>386672796
>>386672732

I think its mainly because the rest of the series was dubbed so only to have them not do it for the supposed finale (at least for that "saga") is kind of shitty

that and the dub was pretty good as well so it would have been preferable to some
>>
>>386673249
The biggest Dora meme. Jubei is the fish king according to him - the weakest character in the game, so much so that he's actually E-Tier compared to the next lowest tiered character (Tao) being C-Tier, and all of Japan has unanimously dropped him.
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (123KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
123KB, 600x879px
>>386673418
>Kokonoe is SSS on release
>Jubei is E-
Karma for worst dad
>>
>>386673583
Kokonoe is great. Everyone else uses Ars Magus and she just uses SCIENCE.
>>
File: IMG_0930.jpg (264KB, 1004x1115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0930.jpg
264KB, 1004x1115px
>>386671625
>Removed dub, oosing any and all goodwill
>Added Active Flow, and utterly idiotic mechanic hated by absolutely everyone
>Terrible balancing. The top is so far removed from the rest of the cast it's not even funny. (Izayoi, Nine, Rachel, Izanami, Arakune, and Carl being the top)
>Exceed Accels being safe reversals is retarded beyond belief
>Removed Unlimited characters for absolutely no reason
>Made Abyss Mode far, far worse

Thankfully, the upcoming patch is solving some of these issues, and my boy is getting buffed. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>386673167
>is the most popular game on japan
actually that's tekken, BB being second (or 3rd if you count Gundam)
>>
>>386672796
Because AKSYS are lazy bastards. They charge top dollar for minimal work.
>>
>>386674137
Reminds me Mittsies' flash game.
>>
>>386673325
>>386673342
I can understand that being used to one set of voices and then having them taken out is pretty lame.

But if it actually meant having the game sooner after the Japanese release, then that's definitely worth it. One of the worst things about this series was that English versions would be released around the time that the NEXT version would already be announced, making Westerners decide to wait for the next version.

If skipping an English dub (I still miss Ragna's profanity) means a faster release, then I think that's alright.
>>
>>386671625
lack of dub is why I really did not buy this. Might get it on pc though upon seeing the mod that adds both voice support.
>>
>>386673880
What's wrong with Active Flow? I like it better than Danger Meme anyway
>>
File: 1479151278579.gif (89KB, 400x373px) Image search: [Google]
1479151278579.gif
89KB, 400x373px
>>386674240
Aksys CAN'T do the dub anymore because Arc System Works made a US arm and gave it the dub job

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/08/happened-blazblue-chrono-phantasmas-library-mode-arc-system-works-usa-responds/
>>
>>386674381
JP releases include EN voices, if the game has them. It doesn't speed up the NA/EU releases at all.
Source: bought CP and CPEX JP versions day one and could switch to EN voices right away.
>>
>>386671625
>Retarded balance where the top is godlike while the bottom is neigh-unplayable
>Slow startup on moves and slow movement
>Pressure is good but actual offensive options are weak as fuck so the game becomes trapped in an elevator elbowing your neighbor simulator instead of an actual fighting game
>Damage is low and requires you to do a 10 hit combo with microdashes or specific juggle timings in order to do even basic B&B that does 20% or less
>any character that has a playstyle other than rush in and hit buttons turns the game into a SHUMP

in other words it's still a blazblue game because every single one has these issues, only now CF is really starting to show how dated the spites are because it's been almost a decade since this clown falling a staircase of a franchise has been going
>>
>>386674459
literally anything is better than danger time

but I'm not the biggest fan of AF, afaik the rules on how it triggers are kinda vague
>>
>>386674137
I don't know what I expected
>>
File: 46045564_p0.jpg (963KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
46045564_p0.jpg
963KB, 1920x2560px
>>386674348
Needs more pubic and armpit hair
>>
>>386674724
It can be, but even then, you can force it with OD, so you can control the access to it easier.
>>
>>386674459
You're forced into it at random.
Literally ANY action other than activating Negative Penalty moves you towards Active Flow, so you have no real control over it. It just sorta happens.
The only way to reliably activate it is by landing EA.
It also makes bursting nigh worthless, since you can't enter Active Flow in the same round you burst and bursting places you at 1/10 OD as opposed to OD putting you at 3/10.
>>
Active Flow, EA being completely safe and a free 2-4k damage, OD stull being massively unbalanced between different characters, Nine and her retarded teleport, Izanami and her retarded rib cage move, etc.
>>
>>386673325
They started getting shit with the dub though as it went on, which was a giant shame. Too many changes started to happen. I will never forgive what they did to Bangs voice. For me Blazblue peaked at Continuum Shift.
>>
>>386674459
active flow is basically a reverse negative penality, if you do lots of aggressive stuff in a row you enter a state where you do more damage and you regenerate burst faster. you can only get it once per round. this is stupid in a game where offense already snowballs like crazy because none of the defensive mechanics are actually all that good, but it's ok.

where it really gets stupid is with exceeds, the free super you get during overdrive, being both safe on block AND putting you into active flow for free. what this means is that you can guard cancel overdrive whatever move and then either you get a free punish or you literally hold the overdrive button to instant exceed (and again either you get a punsh + active flow or you're safe and with active flow regenerating the burst you just spent back faster)

I know that I said the defensive mechanics in BB are weak, but this one is strong in a really retarded kind of way, at least danger time fucks both players over equally and has a kind of guessing game because you're both reset to neutral and get some meter to defend yourself, active flow is the equivilent of punching someone in the face and somehow knocking yourself out and the worst part is that it makes the crazy offensive top tiers even better because they can generally handle someone doing guard cancel overdrive in their face a lot better while using it to BTFO lower tiers.

it's just another example of blazblue introducing wildy new system mechanics in a new installment in an attempt to make the game look new and exciting and better but fucking it up, like guard primers or the clusterfuck that was CT bursting/barrier
>>
File: 1472317298694.png (3MB, 3300x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1472317298694.png
3MB, 3300x1400px
Final game should have focused more on the academy girls.
>>
File: 1474051097172.jpg (31KB, 620x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474051097172.jpg
31KB, 620x240px
>>386674381
>that English versions would be released around the time that the NEXT version would already be announced
This is some serious revisionism.

>Blazblue Calamity Trigger
>JP: June 25, 2009
>NA: June 30, 2009

>Blazblue Continuum Shift
>JP: July 1, 2010
>NA: July 27, 2010

>Blazblue Continuum Shift II
>JP May 10, 2011
>NA May 17, 2011

It's not until Chronophantasma when ASW/Aksys decided to really throw localization on the backburner. Even with that version, NA/EU release of CP had completely cut content that was resold in CPE.

People give ASW way too much credit when their practices are just as Jewish, if not moreso, than Capcom's. They didn't cut the dub to expedite NA release, they did it to save a few bucks.
>>
>>386673167
Why are BB fags so salty about GG?
>>
>>386673418

Doesn't Dora also think Es is the best character in the game and didn't he say that Nine and Izanami we bad prior to the console release of CF?
>>
>>386675445
It's even worse than that. ANY action moves you towards Active Flow. Getting hit, blocking a move, pressing an attack button (even if it whiffs), etc. Literally anything.
The only exception is triggering Negative Penalty, which resets your progress towards AF back to zero.
It's completely idiotic.
>>
>>386675445
>CT Bursting
What were they thinking?
>>
>>386674381
>But if it actually meant having the game sooner after the Japanese release, then that's definitely worth it.
The first two games already came out in North America close to the Japanese release dates even with the dub so that excuse was bullshit.
CT
JP release June 25 2009
NA release June 30 2009
CS
JP release July 1 2010
NA release July 27 2010
CP was the longest difference with 6 months in between the JP and NA releases. Even the extend versions only had a difference of 2 months.
>One of the worst things about this series was that English versions would be released around the time that the NEXT version would already be announced, making Westerners decide to wait for the next version.
That is blatant bullshit. Even CP Extend didn't come out in Japan until a year after the original released in North America.
>>
They tweaked Active Flow in 2.0 so it's not as easy to activate anymore. Exceed Access are also slower on start-up and negative on block so they aren't a free mash out anymore. Check the patch notes.
>>
>>386675445
>active flow is basically a reverse negative penality
Big problem being that Negative Penalty rarely ever fucking activates. For example, a Tao could spend entire rounds running away from a Tager without triggering it.
>>
>>386675445
>you're safe and with active flow regenerating the burst you just spent back faster
you don't get AF if your exceed accel is blocked or whiffs
>>
>>386673313
This. Played Hazama from CS1 on... By CPEX I was so fucking sick or relearning BnBs I dropped the game. It least he's piss easy in CF. I don't know why they have to take perfectly serviceable combo routes and break them... It feels like fucking with them for the sake of fucking with them.
Combos in GG/Rev/Rev2 are all the same; if it ain't broke don't fix it. No headaches.
>>
>>386676025
Having your EA blocked doesn't guarantee that you'll get it, but since OD activation adds a big chunk of points toward getting AF, you're likely to get it anyway.
>>
>>386671625
The fundamental flaw with blazblue is the drive system. How many characters in this game can you honestly say don't fall into one of these two archetypes?

>Build up this meter/series of icons and then use your new unlocked supermove to win
>Conserve this meter and win because if it runs out you become terrible or at least lose a major option
>Land drive attacks as often as possible

Blazblue has what, almost 40 characters? I can think of some that don't fit into these categories, but not many.

It causes the characters to have very high initial depth as you figure what all their moves actually do, but they have very low eventual depth because a lot of characters are effectively "solved" in that you just want to do the exact same thing every single round (matchup/game balance changes dependant). This is something that appeals a lot to casual/weekend warrior type players who load up the games online mode or go to the arcade and can feel cool about figuring out how to use arakune semi comptently, while fucking over the sort of players who are going to play the game a whole lot because it makes the meta extremely stagnant after a while. Arcsys tries to pander to both crowds by basically taking the tier list and shaking it like a snowglobe with every update but that's really only a temporary solution because after a while people figure out the new thing to do every single round and the casual players get annoyed by the story mode that never goes anywhere in a satisfying way and stick to fanworks or move onto the next thing.

blazblue is just a mess
>>
Instead of being understanding the small community decided to split itself apart.

>ArcSys fighters mostly follow the same core principal
>all are anime
>for some reason people get very elitist over their favorite series and shittalk the others instead of staying together against outside fighters like Tekken or SF

BBfags can't deal with GGfags
GGfags can't deal with BBfags
And nobody cares about the smaller stuff.

Plus now BBfags have to deal with the cancer that is the RWBYcommunity so they are going to get even more isolated.
>>
File: Jubei.full.138869.jpg (657KB, 1586x1430px) Image search: [Google]
Jubei.full.138869.jpg
657KB, 1586x1430px
WHENS BEST BOY ON STEAM
>>
>>386676308
>ArcSys fighters mostly follow the same core principal
t pleb
>>
>>386676128
I couldn't possibly disagree more. Discovering new routes is half for the fun for me. In GG, I always feel like each new version is just a glorified patch 'cause so little changes. I've played Leo since he was released, and the only real change he's gotten in two entire games/updates is that his AA turned to shit and his cancels changed in ways that pretty much don't matter. It's super boring.
>>
>>386675954
I'm looking forward to experiencing the changes firsthand, but I'm not optimistic about how it'll affect things. I'd have to be a little more crazy to be optimistic about balance in these games.
>>
>>386676424
at the same time the actual meta of playing leo has changed a ton since he first came out.

I personally don't think it's fun or cool to have my characters (jin and hazama) be essentially completely different characters from when they were first released because of how wildly their combos and move properties have been tweaked over the years. To borrow from functions vs functions argument I picked those characters because I liked their playstyle and moves, but they aren't really the functions I like anymore, they're more like something else wearinng their skin like a mask
>>
>>386675730
its the other way around you retarded goober
>>
>>386676424
if you think coming up with new combos is really fun, you should play MVC or something, not blazblue where you can learn a route that's super complicated and hard to do and involves 20 microdashes only to be outdamaged heavily by something that's way more simple because of the retarded rules for how combo scaling works that changes in literally every blazblue game
>>
>>
>>386676308
all competent players that matter play both games or just stick to their preferred one without caring about the other

the shit flinging between franchises only exists between random autists on the internet who most likely don't know to play either game.
>>
>>386676238
>How many characters in this game can you honestly say don't fall into one of these two archetypes?
Ragna, Jin, Noel, Tager, Hazama, Kagura, Hibiki, Mai, Haku-Men, Azrael, Celica, Bang, Litchi, Nu, Lambda, Mu, Makoto, Izanami, Naoto, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. In other words, the majority.
>>
>>386676424
They add moves consistently in every reversion of GG, they always have. The time you spend relearning bnbs, I spend playing people or learning new characters. It's interesting to think I never really went beyond 2 characters in BB, but learned several in GG just in SIGN and it's two reversions, learning 2 characters per version essentially.

I can understand the desire to want to grind out new routes, but to me that's a huge waste of time. Most of the SF immigrants thought so too after jumping in with the CP1 hype only to dump by CP2/CPX. To each their own.
>>
>>386677029
Bang has a series of icons.

But yeah, that guy doesn't really play the game and is just making sweeping statements.
>>
>>386676868
People bitch about the lack of dub or whatever, but removing Help Me, Kokonoe and gutting Teach Me, Ms. Litchi are the much bigger sins. Couple that with the shit gag endings and god damn did they fuck up.
>>
>>386676723
I play both though? Quite well actually.
>>
>>386677029
all of the murakumos are out instantly because their entire playstyle is zoning with drive endlessly inbetween the odd poke

azrael's entire focus is on landing drive so he can kill you with big combos, so he's out.

bang really needs to conserve nails properly and building marks has actually become more important over time, so he's out.

ragna is specifically balanced around having low health because he can land his drive over and over (especially with overdrive loops) to regen hp

izanami completely counts because half the reason she's so strong is because of what her alternate mode gives her.

Everyone else I'll mostly give you, although most of these characters still want to use the drive button constantly especially in combos, but I understand that's moving the goalposts
>>
>>386677536
CF doesn't have either?
>>
>>386677403
He does, yeah, but I'd argue you use it more for the guardpoint and than the unlocks, at least now that FRKZ isn't a super that lasts til round end any longer.
>>
>>386673418
Wow. What an asshole. How could he say something like that about Jubei. He's so nice.
>>
>>386677767
except now marks buff FRKZ (which you'll do way more because of how strong guard cancel overdrive is) and give him the throw super that''s extremely strong in a lot of matchups that otherwise can basically do whatever they want
>>
>>386677553
>all of the murakumos are out instantly because their entire playstyle is zoning with drive endlessly inbetween the odd poke
if by all murakumos you mean only Nu, sure
>>
>>386677876
Are you joking? nu zones and runs away with swords, lambda zones as cover to get in with swords, and mu just kind of jumps around the screen throwing stiens endlessly, all of these aren't even special moves but just the D button + direction
>>
>>386671625
Gameplay wise I feel like the game improved with each iteration. Story wise, it was always a bit confusing but I miss each character having their own individual story mode.
>>
>>386671625
Jubei being shit tier
>>
>>386677743
No, they removed TTML for CF and the Kokonoe bits weren't in CP either I think.
>>
>>386677536
>>386677743
>>386678054
these were removed because learning about the blazblue expanded universe or having silly gag omake things with the characters was something they could charge for with manga and the like, why spend dev time putting it in the game and give it for free?
>>
>>386678050
This. What a fucking waste, all those pictures I saved of him for nothing
>>
>>386677743
Nope. And if you remember CP, that only had ~3 gag reels or so, all of which were basically recycled from CS. The 12 or so new gag reels in CPE was actually a selling point for it.

I usually love shitting on casuals who bitch about SP content in fighting games, but they cut all the wrong stuff.
>>
>>386678050
What makes Jubei shit tier?

He seemed decent in the videos I saw of him.
>>
>>386677992
Lambda's swords are barely a significant threat. She can harass you a bit from a distance but she gets her game going with act parser mixups and her standing overhead (moves Nu doesn't even have)

Mu can be played in many ways. Sure, you can play lame and spam steins for certain matchups, but she can also stay glued to you and make use of her very good normals
>>
So they interviewed Hades rank and above arcade players who they think is the strongest character in the game right now. They got 5 points to distribute among the cast and could distribute them anyway they wanted (such as giving one character 3 points and another 2) to rank them. Thoughts? Keep in mind this is NOT a tier list. Just speculation on which characters are top.

Litchi 26P
Amane 17P
Es 16P
Hibiki 11P
Hakumen 11P
Azrael 10P
Nine 9P
Hazama 8P
Izanami 8P
Carl 6P
Arakune 4P
Rachel 3P
Platinum 3P
Naoto, Jin, Bang, Susano'o, Kagura 2P
Relius, Noel, Ragna, Makoto 1P

>at least one person thinks Susan is God Tier

Still think it's way too early to say anything solid about anyone. I remember when people were saying that Rachel was crippled again in CF when she turned out to be the best she's been since CT, and how initial impressions of Izanami and Nine were meh.
>>
>>386678430
show me match footage of top players that dont spend a significant portion of the round using drives as either character, the way guilty gear has players like kusoru who win by using intentionally unorthodox playstyles
>>
>>386678423
Low/mid damage, poor range, always considered crouching in terms of hitstun, bad mix-up outside of very specific situations, and a bad Drive IIRC.
>>
>>386678239
>He saved pictures of Jubei hoping he would be a good character.
Subtle. How many levels of irony are we here?
>>
File: IMG_1127.gif (50KB, 367x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1127.gif
50KB, 367x359px
>>386678545
>no Tao
I still love her.
>>
File: 3721864.png (429KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3721864.png
429KB, 1024x1280px
I want to have 16 kids with Makoto
>>
>>386678423

According to Dora he has bad mix-up potential despite having a command dash that can cross-up, his counters are badly designed, and his Drive is useless outside of combos. Not sure how his counters are supposed to be bad though. They give like 22 Heat on hit and lead to a full combo.

Still seems too early to judge. People were saying he had low damage at first but players are just now discovering meterless 3k-4k combos with him.
>>
File: BlazBlue_Chronophantasma_(Logo).png (965KB, 1124x789px) Image search: [Google]
BlazBlue_Chronophantasma_(Logo).png
965KB, 1124x789px
Anything that went wrong with Blazblue's story can be traced back to CP. God what a shit heap.
>>
>>386678545
>two votes for Susanoo

THE TIME IS NOW

Also no votes for Izayoi is surprising, did she get gutted?
>>
>>386678978
What's so bad about it? Recently started playing it since Xbone won't get the latest one.
>>
>>386678978
the actual original sin of blazblue story was when ragna and especially jin started being protrayed as a lot more unambigiously heroic characters who just happen to be rude, which means CS was the actual cancer
>>
>>386678545
>No Bullet
Clearly it's because nobody plays as her, so she's not a threat.
>>
>>386678545
>Amane.
>2nd.
Source? I believe you, I'm just curious.
There was always a running joke at our locals about if Amane is ever top tier the game is garbage.
>>
>>386679049

That just means no one thinks she's the best. People are still saying she's strong though and that her insane pressure hasn't been nerfed at all. Again, this isn't a tier list. It's what characters people think is the very best. They had 5 points to distribute overall so someone could have stuffed all their points into one character or spread them out among multiple.
>>
It's way more financially successful than guilty gear and a better more neutral heavy game, so nothing?
>>
File: 15433.png (245KB, 586x671px) Image search: [Google]
15433.png
245KB, 586x671px
>>386679278

Amane became a legit character in CF already though. But he's one of those characters that has a Drive that's tough to balance correctly. It will either be insanely good or completely useless. Same with Bullet, but they leaned more towards the completely useless route with her.
>>
>>386679457
delet this before the goobers see it
>>
>>386679303
Oh, I guess that makes sense
>>
>>386671625
Making bnbs harder for no reason is what made me drop it. In CP at least you had a pretty simple combo that did around 3 to 3.5k that anyone can do after 10 min in training. in CF they had a great idea to not only change the fun combo routes but also added bullshit requirements like needing perfect micro dashes. On top of that those stricter bnbs did less damage then the older combo routes. Also the gag reels in CF are shit thats the only reason i played its awful story mode in the first place.
>>
>>386671981
>Not on Xbone
Unironically this.
It's bad enough Xboners are seemingly fucked out of GG forever (when XXAC+R was on 360)
because of petty Sony jewry (it's on fucking Steam after all), but if they don't fucking port CF Extend I'm done with these fucks.

At least the cheap shitters at Arcsys had an excuse for not porting CP to 360 (lol we can't fit the game on one disc, too fucking bad) but that excuse doesn't fly anymore since ports between the x86 machines are retardedly easy and Xbone uses the same discs as PS4.
>>
>>386679615

>but also added bullshit requirements like needing perfect micro dashes

Where is this coming from? The only characters that have microdashes as a big part of their BnBs are Hazama and Naoto.
>>
>>386679615
The game has several characters with easy as fuck bnbs. You're probably just complaining about your main character changing.
>>
>>386678978
>Ragna getting shit on even more than usual with his friends constantly bitching at him and thinking he is crazy
>Celica ex Machina basically hijacking the plot and spotlight as other characters basically vanish from the plot for her
>Celica herself is fucking shit
>Hazabro and Best Dad are pushed to the background so another of Ragna's fucking [not] sisters can take the villain spotlight
>>
>>386679457
evo grand finals for xrd had way more neutral than BB did because of carl "50 second blockstring" clover and +22 rock
>>
>>386679780
Its not just micro dashes that was just an example. All my characters bnbs became much more difficult to do and im not switching to an easy mode character.
>>
Noel was a mistake.
>>
>>386671625
it made me question my sexuality
>>
File: azrael a best.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
azrael a best.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>386678545
>Azrael 10P

Fuck yeah. Is it wrong to love the UNGA lord?
>>
File: 1470494628251.png (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470494628251.png
8KB, 240x240px
>>386680240
Noel is a cute!
>>
Why was CF's story so atrocious?
>>
File: Susanoo USA.png (2MB, 1307x1947px) Image search: [Google]
Susanoo USA.png
2MB, 1307x1947px
>>386680240
Ragna's sister in general was a mistake

Best japanese god did nothing wrong
>>
File: relius grin.png (47KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
relius grin.png
47KB, 200x200px
>>386678771
too bad Relius beat you to it anon
>>
File: 1445300945321.jpg (191KB, 850x585px) Image search: [Google]
1445300945321.jpg
191KB, 850x585px
why are murakumos so cute
>>
>>386681068
Lambda > Mu >>>>>>> trash >>> Nu
>>
>>386674724
I concur, X-factor Is way worse.
>>
File: 61215394_p15.png (434KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
61215394_p15.png
434KB, 500x714px
>>386680240
Noel is a miracle.
>>
File: 1497831559458.jpg (45KB, 297x344px) Image search: [Google]
1497831559458.jpg
45KB, 297x344px
The only character I truly enjoy playing is dogshit and got fucked over in CF. I also don't really favor the core gameplay. All of the characters are too gimmicky and I'm really not the type of guy that enjoys drilling out combos in training. The game flow is shit too and it's a total slog sitting through long combos and blockstrings because your defensive options are either character based or too limited like ODs and Counter Assaults. I hate Burst and OD in general.

Also I have this problem in GG as well, but I fucking hate how slow the walkspeeds are for most characters.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (11KB, 118x144px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
11KB, 118x144px
>>386678978
>CS ends with Nu saying she just wants to be with Ragna
>Ragna clearly wants to save her
>then the next game teaser is that Nu is rebuilding herself

>CP does nothing with Nu except having Ragna almost save her but then NOPE because backstab because Izanami is still around

>CF does nothing with Nu except having Nine interrupt Ragna saving her because it's "boring" and then Nu is pretty much the only character with zero closure or progression on her arc, and now she's in a fucking coma and the thing her entire life revolved around no longer exists in any capacity
>>
>>386678545
seems fishy, HADES rank players would never rank Carl/Rachel/Iza so low while giving amane a pass for literally no establishable reason
>>
>>386680995
I think you meant Kagura, anon.
>>
>>386681320
See
>>386679495

They never said how many people they interviewed either, so this could just be the opinion of a small pool. It hasn't even been a week yet though so any speculation should be taken with a grain of salt. This happens every time a new version comes out and opinions usually change wildly by the time of console release.
>>
>>386681232
my gf
>>
>>386681737
Lacking lady a cute.
>>
>>386679682
>by dead on arrival piece of shit console
>be surprised it doesn't get games
Last gen I could understand because it was competitive, but this one? No, it's your own fucking fault retard. I have no problem with buying Halomachien because you want that one game, fine. I buy Nintendo's modern quirky consoles because I want their specific 1st party games. But I am not blind and am not surprised and do not whien when 3rd party devs mostly blow them off. The bone is even worse when it comes to jap devs which is where a lot of fighters come from and obviously all the weebshit ones. What did you expect?
>>
File: 1499251765050.jpg (314KB, 1750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1499251765050.jpg
314KB, 1750x1050px
>>386671625
>what went wrong
its not UNIEL
>>
File: IMG_9704.jpg (576KB, 2048x1463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9704.jpg
576KB, 2048x1463px
>>386682720
How do I play UNIEL? Never tried it.
>>
>>386682720
aka it's not a ded gaem
>>
>>386683375
It's pretty pick up and play. Personally I'd wait for [st] to get localized later this year if I were you, the challenge mode and tutorial are supposedly very good.
>>
What's the tier list for the latest BB? I play Kagura.
>>
noel is for kagura

this is canon
>>
>>386684567
a large balance change just came out on arcades earlier this month so you're better off just waiting until things get more stable
>>
>>386684772
Kagura is part of Ragnas male harem
>>
>>386684931
Other way around, bucko. Kagura is pure sex and also a great guy to boot. So excited that Ragna is out of the picture so that the story can focus on the real hero now.
>>
>>
>>386685096
Ragna is cooler than Kagura though.
>>
>>386685431
Wrong. Ragna is definitely deader than Kagura LMAO
>>
File: 20773372_p0.jpg (3MB, 1758x2480px) Image search: [Google]
20773372_p0.jpg
3MB, 1758x2480px
I want to ____ Niisama!
>>
>>386678751
I have a dream of making my Tao tournament capable, but I know this is an almost impossible goal. Especially since my city barely has a bb scene since the arcade closed half a decade back. At least I can wreck randoms.
>>
>>386680607
Not enough screentime.
Useless drive.
Astral is shittier to look at than its other two personalities.
>>
>>386685318
I only like her because she made her superior daughter.
>>
>>386681253
They retconned her development in CS and gave it to lambda in the later games because the japs have shit taste as always. Fuck Mori.
>>
>>386678545
>at least one person thinks Susan is God Tier
This is it
WHEN YOU DIE
>>
File: 1435897856257.png (639KB, 816x918px) Image search: [Google]
1435897856257.png
639KB, 816x918px
>>386686602
But Lambda is superior to Nu.
>>
>>386678545
>Amane

I'm not gonna believe he's top tier or anything but did they buff him? I've been trying to play him since CP even if he's tough to learn.
>>
>>386687140

He got buffed to alright in CF already.
>>
>>386687490
I know he's alright there, I mean in the latest patch that's apparently gone on.
>>
File: 1491295602942.jpg (575KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491295602942.jpg
575KB, 1920x1080px
>You'll never take a nap with Taokaka
WHY LIVE
>>
File: 1452024453979.png (1MB, 1160x1731px) Image search: [Google]
1452024453979.png
1MB, 1160x1731px
>>386687809
I don't know, anon. I don't think I'd get much napping done.
>>
>>386688041
Please, do not sexualize the dumb cat.
>>
File: 1424652353162.jpg (725KB, 992x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1424652353162.jpg
725KB, 992x1000px
>>386688363
I can't help it. I want to fuck the dumb cat.
>>
>>386688041
Please, sexualize the dumb cat
>>
>>386682720
Just wait for BBCTB
>>
>>386688653
better cats to fuck in this game like jubei
>>
>>386688734
>The bakeneko
More like baka neko, amirite?
>>
File: 48934568.jpg (568KB, 733x1035px) Image search: [Google]
48934568.jpg
568KB, 733x1035px
at least sexualize the smart cat
>>
File: HmmTouche´.jpg (46KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
HmmTouche´.jpg
46KB, 720x480px
>>386675540

> 4 fine as hell girls in this image
> But only 2 are fuckable
> /v/ can't agree on which ones.

Really gets those neurons firing
>>
>>386686470
She's not too bad herself though.
>>
>>386688734
>>386689075
Not dumb and peppy enough.
>>
>>386686990
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
File: 1486949587536.jpg (126KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
1486949587536.jpg
126KB, 400x575px
>>386690471
Yeah. She's not in a coma
>>
>>386691341
indeed, not shitting herself on the bed is a strong point
>>
File: 9056317_p0.jpg (454KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
9056317_p0.jpg
454KB, 750x750px
>>386689075
The dumb cat is more sexual.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.