[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't beat him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Orphan Frontal.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Orphan Frontal.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
I can't beat him.
>>
>>386669356

Acquire proficiency.
>>
>>386669356
I used a Church Pick imbued with fire paper.
>>
Practice until you get better.
>>
>>386669356
obtain prowess
>>
>>386669356
git gud
>>
>losing to an infant

wow
>>
Just keep trying until eventually you get a good pattern.

If I could beat him, anyone else can if you stick with it.
>>
>>386669356
>Bloodborne in 2017
Those poorfags are disgusting.
>>
>>386669356
Ludwig was harder than him, you can do it.
>>
>>386669575
that makes no sense
>>
>>386669560
Not him but the second phase is just sheer madness. I still struggle when I fight him.
>>
>>386671090
The second phase is parry bait.
>>
>>386669356

the only boss in the game that still gives me a hard time. since the only reason to beat him is getting the kos parasite I just skip it on most characters. hundreds of hours played and I have only legitimately beaten this fucker twice.

phase one isn't too bad once you recognize all the parry windows. equip blood rapture and oedon writhe runes so you don't have to heal or spend any bullets in phase one.

phase two, good fucking luck. fight in the water so you can be on flat ground with a lot of open space. play really patiently until you can recognize the openings you have to attack or parry.
>>
>>386669356
Are you on NG+? He's significantly harder on NG+
>>
Yes you can Anon, I believe in you.
>>
I found Friede's 3rd phase harder. Bloodborne player movement is just so much better and easier.
>>
What level did you beat him at?

I did it after like 3-4 hours of constant trying and learning his every move. I was doing like 250 dmg with a lvl 10 weapon.

Then I watched some youtube vid of a guy beating him and he was doing like 600 damage and beat him under 10 minutes.
>>
>>386669641
>Ludwig
>hard
Oh look, it's this meme again.
>>
>>386669356
Noob
>>
What would you say is harder manus or this fucker.

And in my case I beat manus without using the amulet thing since I did a blind run of the game.
>>
>>386669356
EYOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>386669356
Don't fall for the parry or i-frames meme. Every single enemy in Bloodborne gets destroyed by the same exact strategy: DASH BEHIND THEM AND SLAP THEIR ASS. Bloodborne's enemy design philosophy is to frontload the vast majority of their attacks, they have frontal swipes that can combo you to death but do jack shit if you're behind them. The only nuance with Orphan is that he moves around a lot and likes to do feint attacks. Also he has some AOE attacks but those are very choreographed.
>>
>>386669356
He's only like 20 seconds old
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.