[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why doesnt this get talked about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 278x182px
why doesnt this get talked about?
>>
>>386659613
ded gaem
>>
>>386659682
it some how has been keeping 3k players for like 3 years
>>
>>386659791
> some how
its good
>>
>>386659613
It doesn't have a marketing budget big enough to appeal to /v/
>>
>>386659613

atleast nexon dropped it

but Splash Damage in my opinion are some of the biggest hacks in FPS developers
>>
>>386660491
> Splash Damage in my opinion are some of the biggest hacks in FPS developers
explain this
>>
>>386660491
The only good thing they did was RTCW:ET
Everything else they did after that was a disaster. Quake Wars, Brink. How did they manage to survive after the shitfest that was Brink is a total mystery.
>>
>>386659613
Because mutiplayer games have a certain window where there's hype and they're relevant.

If during that window, your game has about 5 maps and it takes you like 6 months to make another one, then your game will likely be dead
>>
>>386660596
>>386660626

Splash damage are not even to thank for RTCW:ET the community needed to mod the shit out of it to make it viable and actually fun
>>
>>386659613
it's a decent game, and hey 3k daily players is still better than Lawbreakers and around the same numbers as Gigantic.

I heard that is successfully escaped the clutches of Nexon a few months ago, so there might be a brighter future for this game.
>>
>>386660880
you could say that about STALKER
>>
>>386660491

they keep living the shadow of enemy territory and think a majority of people like enemy territory combat

Quake Wars is good though
>>
>>386661006

what do you mean anon I love choke point maps and snipers being OP as shit if your good enough player.
>>
Good game
The only thing I dont like is that there's too much explosions, you get blown up by explosive shit too often
>>
>>386659613
>F2P shit, with abysmal gunplay, bulletsponge mechanics from the fags who made Brink

Gee jolly, I wonder why
>>
>>386659613
I have around 200 hours into it. havent played it in months. Developement is pretty slow but the game is actually pretty solid. Worst thing is matchmaking and the playerbase. Matchmaking tends to be one sided and if it isn't the playerbase switches sides until it is a one sided affair. With near evenly matched teams the game is quite fun
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.