[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 8

File: valk.png (2MB, 1555x659px) Image search: [Google]
valk.png
2MB, 1555x659px
What went wrong?
>>
What happened? The game is shit?
>>
I'm playing through it now. It's about on par with Tales of Berseria quality-wise. Combat isn't balanced at all outside of boss fights. I think it's got a more interesting revenge story, though.
>>
Even if you don't count it as a VC game, it's not very good. The gameplay could have been nice if they upped the difficulty some and actually gave you a reason to use all of the customization and tactics they give you. But for the most part just smacking enemies with your weapon works for 90% of the encounters. There's neat ideas there but they just weren't pulled off as good as they could have been.

In the game's defense, the story and setting is actually a lot more interesting than the VC games. There's tons of world building and you see events unfold from the perspective of not only the MCs, but the side characters and villains as well, so you're actually getting multiple viewpoints that serve to enhance the things that are going on. The entire squadron actually contributes to the plot and story scenes as well compared to the previous games where most of your squad members were just side grunts with barely any focus or development. But even the story is bogged down by the storytelling. There's a lot of world building and development, but most of it is delivered through really stiff cutscenes that drag on much longer than they should.

It could have been a 7/10 or 8/10 game easily if they tweaked some stuff, but as it stands it's only a 6/10 at best even if you don't have a raging hateboner for it for being different from the other games.
>>
File: 1486306629626.png (74KB, 224x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486306629626.png
74KB, 224x351px
>Sega is going to take this to mean "nobody likes Valkyria", not "nobody likes shitty games"
>>
>>386656429
it's not just Sega, all Japanese publishers think the west hates JRPG just because the bad games don't sell
>>
"We want the Awakening audience"
>>
>>386655489
>>386656843
>Pre-ordered every May-August JRPG release
>Every post-Persona 5 JRPG release sucked horribly
I can understand why. I paid $35.25 for this game. It's boring and repeats the same points non-stop.
>>
>$16
Looks like it's time to pick it up
>>
>>386657746
It's not even an actual musou. It's more visual novel than anything, with one really boring story.
>>
>>386655489
During development they continuously pulled the game in different directions because of focus group feedback, as a result every new feature was left half-finished as they rushed to the next. Also yet another example of Sega's endlessly sad regret for killing Selvaria Bles in the original game. They don't even try to explain why she's back, she's just the same identical character with a different name for marketing purposes.

basically it was just not what anyone in the fandom wanted, and nobody knows why they won't just go back to making a game like the original or the PSP game.
>>
>turned an SRPG into a cheap APRG Tales knockoff when Tales is already considered bargain bin Final Fantasy knockoffs (even though Berseria was better than that piece of shit FF15, go figur)
>cloned Selvaria JUST TO KILL HER AGAIN
>Japanese audience has already demonstrated they don't give a shit about VC no matter how hard the devs tried to twist it into being about edgy japanese highschoolers like your typical Fatlus game
>didn't put it on PC when PC sales of VC1 on Steam were what got this geimu funded in the first place

Sega Japan went wrong in a lot of ways.
>>
>>386657539
Atlus puts priority on all the right things, P5 is like a combination of polished elements of every one of their previous games. Any feature or thing that was really popular in prior games is spit-shined and implemented almost seamlessly into the game.

although demon negotiation got a little TOO streamlined, you stop ever having to even use negotiation once you get Hold Up related perks from confidants
>>
File: 1473664900593.png (129KB, 446x383px) Image search: [Google]
1473664900593.png
129KB, 446x383px
>>386658129
>Also yet another example of Sega's endlessly sad regret for killing Selvaria Bles in the original game. They don't even try to explain why she's back, she's just the same identical character with a different name for marketing purposes.
And she dies again so I guess Sega is just retarded
>>
>>386658368
Too bad the plot floundered from the start of the second half to the Shido fight
>>
>>386658289
>didn't put it on PC when PC sales of VC1 on Steam were what got this geimu funded in the first place

PS4 port of VC1 sold a fuckton too. PC port would have been a question of time in west if it even had sold alright on ps4 in Japan, were the PC market is inexistant anyway.
>>
>>386658516
Presumably her dying again is just a very heavyhanded callback to her fate in the original since this is an AU but come the fuck on. So blunt

Why do companies do this? Capcom Vancouver did the same fucking thing to Frank West.

>bring back beloved fan favorite
>kill them when you're done with them
>revive them again if you do any stuff after

Frank Rising was such an ironic statement about the DR franchise as a whole and so was doing it again here for VC. characters' value begins and ends at parting people from their money with some of these devs man
>>
Has there ever been a more overrated series? Only one good game and it's the first one, rest were turds and people cry about how badly the series was ruined, lmfao
>>
>>386658563
I think the endgame is great, personally. It's not as good as P3 (where the death cult flyers and apathy zombies pile up in the streets as you approach the end) but it's better than fucking Persona 4 where you learn everything going on in the last hour of the game like the writers forgot about all the loose ends and went "ah we'll do all that in True End at once"
>>
>>386658954

The first one had terribly unbalanced gameplay and a dull as fuck story that relied on the characters being literal retards to move the plot along. I'm not sure why it gets so much praise either aside from a somewhat unique artstyle.
>>
>>386658954
First game had it flaws too. Also VC3 is apparently quit alright past the stupid weapons size. I only played the first though.

People are more screaming about the wasted potential that this series is.
>>
>>386658808
People shouldn't want selvaria back anyway, her death was the culmination of her arc. If she hadn't died, she would have been worthless as a character. People just want to jerk off over her, in which case they ought to just seek out raita's other work.
>>
>>386656843
>>386656429
It performed badly in Japan too. Sega does keep insisting that this was just a spin-off, and an actual Valkyria game is coming too, but who knows if they'll hold onto that.
>>
>>386656394
Good post. The plot and worldbuilding is pretty strong I agree. The game isn't a total trash heap.
>>
>>386655489
Weebs ruin everything.
>>
>>386658289
>Tales is a barging bin Final Fantasy knockoff
They're not, but ok.
>>
>>386659245
I mean, I agree, insofar as dead characters should only come back if the devs had always planned to do so, if you're bringing them back from the dead via fan screeching then yeah it's a bad idea.

People won't shut up about bringing Minato back to life from P3 and it's really annoying.
>>
>$13
Cool, I might pick it up before my prime runs out this month
>>
>>386659093
Because people could see in it the spark of something that could have been an incredible successor to Jagged Alliance, Silent Storm, and X-Com. Unfortunately they chose to take it in the exact opposite route of what anyone wanted.
>>
>>386655489
EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
THING
>>
>>386659718
They hired Yasunori Mitsuda to do the soundtrack, there's at least one thing they did right.
>>
>>386659093
>The first one had terribly unbalanced gameplay
It's rare, but occasionally there are truthful posts in /v/.

Scouts were the most practical unit, everyone else fell behind or didn't have enough ammo to support their use.
>>
they needed to take this game, and reskin it, but they didn't so then it fucked everything up.
>>
>>386658954
The second one is pretty fun and an improvement gameplay wise. They ruined it by making the characters high schoolers literally in high school 'training' to be soldiers.
>>
>>386659670

That still doesn't explain why people treat VC1 like some kind of masterpiece. Most people talk about it like it was flawless and actively hate on 2 and 3 despite those ones at least improving things from a gameplay perspective, which is what should matter the most.

>>386659959

Again this is something that they balanced out in the later games by increasing the damage of interception fire so if you tried to Scout rush or run out in the open you would get shot the fuck up in seconds.
>>
>>386658954
Even the first title is extremely overblown.
>>
>>386660340
>tiny constantly reused maps
>improvement
Cutting a major feature of the previous game isn't an improvement, it's a failure. All VC1 needed was some rebalancing of movement points, orders and the ranking system in order to be great. Instead they threw the baby out with the bathwater.

Scouts and orders needed a nerf, Shocktroopers and Lancers needed more movement points so they could actually serve a valuable role in combat (either that or they needed to have enemies actually attack your position outside of 2 or 3 scripted missions, so taking up defensive positions was actually relevant). And of course, the ranking system needed to be based on damage taken, time, and enemies killed rather than just time.

VC1 is so close to being something incredible, it didn't need a complete redesign to fit on a shitty handheld, it just needed minor tweaks, hell they probably could have done it in patches or the re-releases if they had actually cared.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-09-10-02-25.png (673KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-09-10-02-25.png
673KB, 1440x2560px
This weekend I will see how shot it really is.
>>
>>386660858

The smaller maps was both a good thing and bad thing honestly. It led to some interesting situations where you could take enemy camps by surprise without firing a shot but circling around and capturing them from behind, which is a nice option.

>Scouts and orders needed a nerf, Shocktroopers and Lancers needed more movement points so they could actually serve a valuable role in combat (either that or they needed to have enemies actually attack your position outside of 2 or 3 scripted missions, so taking up defensive positions was actually relevant)

2 and 3 did all that though. Almost everything you're saying needed to be fixed from VC1 was fixed in the sequels, aside from the aforementioned smaller maps. But in terms of unit utility and variety, it was balanced much better. I don't understand how you're going "The sequels were a failure when all they needed to do was improve [list]" which is exactly what they did. Not to imply 2 and 3 were perfect either, but they were balanced a hell of a lot better than 1 was and have you actual reasons to use classes other than Scout.
>>
File: 1485902941435.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485902941435.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>386660937
>The Art of War, Sun Tzu
>>
Anime
>>
>>386660937
Come on, IWTMS, show us how much you paid for all of that.
>>
>>386658368
>P5 is like a combination of polished elements of every one of their previous games
Yeah too bad they wasted polish on everything and forgot to save some for the story, characters, and non shit dungeons.
>>
File: 1481712972701.jpg (280KB, 768x877px) Image search: [Google]
1481712972701.jpg
280KB, 768x877px
It went wrong the moment they decided to kill Selvaria in 1

Did they not think she was going to be anywhere near as popular as she ended up being?
>>
>>386661613
oh fuck off dude how astronomically high are your standards that you didn't like ANY of the characters or story or dungeons of a 100hr fucking game.

i can't imagine the balls you'd need to have to complain about something they clearly put a shitload of time and effort into.

honestly the QA testing alone must have taken fucking eons, there is just so much shit to do

I didn't care much about the story either but it's serviceable to push the gameplay and core cast along, and the confidants were miles better than the "one step up from faceless" NPC social links in the previous games.
>>
>>386661848

What purpose would she have served by living? She was loyal to Maximilian which was literally the only defining point of her personality, so there was no way in hell she was suddenly going to betray him and join the good guys or anything. Even if she didn't die in battle she probably would have been executed as a war criminal or imprisoned for life anyway.
>>
>>386661162
Because the compromise on map design is a bridge too far for me. I also dislike that they added a bunch of customization to a fucking military themed game, I really liked how simple the leveling system was in VC1. What set your units apart from each other was their personality, not their character build.

Letting characters swap classes sounds like an improvement but all it does is compromise on character for the sake of letting the player stack their squad with every character they want with no need to make any compromises. I LIKE that every engineer in VC1 has major flaws, I like that Marina makes perfect sense as a sniper while Jane makes perfect sense as a Shocktrooper, and I like that Jann has a giant phallic weapon. VC2 and 3, implemented some fixes, yes, but they also compromised too much to make the game more like other JRPGs and chase the Otaku crowd. And that's not even getting into the stories and characters which managed to be even worse than VC1's which were already pretty simplistic and dumb at times, albeit charming.
>>
>PCfags revive the dead series
>consolefags kill it again
>>
>>386662046
He's just a retarded waifu faggot, don't bother talking to him. The entire thrust of his argument will be "muh dick".
>>
>>386662046
It's just frustrating to accept that VC1's plot was very clearly a one-off thing, with the finality of stuff like Selvaria dying, Alicia settling down and popping out kids immediately, etc. The writers were clearly pretty focused on the direction the story was headed and as a result there isn't much left to make a sequel out of.

... but the gameplay is so fun and enjoyable that it begs for some improved sequels, but the story won't have any of the plotlines or arcs of the original cuz those were done already
>>
>>386662207
This isn't PC vs. Console. This is Sega of Japan incompetence. This is the second fucking SRPG series they've done this to. This is the EXACT SAME SHIT they pulled with Shining.
>>
>>386662086
>I also dislike that they added a bunch of customization to a fucking military themed game
When you consider that Japan's favorite squad member was Edy, it becomes clear who was pushing sega to add waifu dress up shit.
>>
>>386661597
VR is in the OP, DQH2 was $30, Art of War was $4, Dr. Strangelove bluray was $15. So about $65.
>>
>>386662339

I'm almost certain this game was planned to be a Shining game originally but they tried to slap a VC connection onto it to sell it by name. It was made by the Shining team and a lot of the gameplay systems feel directly lifted from Shining Resonance.
>>
>>386661345
>not getting ready for Dynasty Warriors 9 by reading The Art of War
Wew
>>
>>386662046
>>386662226
I suppose I should reword that it was the start of everything going wrong considering every decision since then has been retarded. They keep trying to recapture the success of the first and failing, even going as far as making an copy paste of the most popular character but with even bigger tits
>>
>>386662595
That's possible, but apparently they' were continuously modifying the game to try and get focus groups on board with a halfway point between the two gameplays. They'd be like "what would make this game better" or "what is missing to make this more like VC?" and so they kept adding bits and pieces and rpg elements, like gluing colorful macaronis to a dog turd and trying to sell it
>>
>>386662339
I'm joking, Sega fucked up, but still, I wonder why they brought it on Xbone. Not that I complain, I'm actually glad it's not on PC, but wouldn't PC version seem more sensible? And even then, the game isn't seen in positive light in Japan, yet they go port it in on another platform out of everything. If anything it's Yakuza that deserves it.
>>
>>386655489
>fans want to put peanus weanus in evil granny girl from first game
>make the exact same character, make her closer to the MC then kill her yet again
>oh yeah, better shart up the gameplay into something completely different from what fans associate VC with while we're at it but make sure it's as janky and appallingly mediocre as possible

Everything. I remember reading that apparently nip fans were too afraid of fantasy ww2 equipment in VC and would rather be girly anime boymen with giant swords. Hence the shit that became more prevalent in the sequels and the spin-off.
>>
>>386662086

>I LIKE that every engineer in VC1 has major flaws, I like that Marina makes perfect sense as a sniper while Jane makes perfect sense as a Shocktrooper, and I like that Jann has a giant phallic weapon

That sounds like nitpicking to me to be honest. There was no reason to bring along some of the characters in 1 with major flaws unless you purposely wanted to gimp yourself. Like why would I willingly bring someone like Susie along when there was a chance she would freeze up at a critical moment instead of taking a headshot that would have easily killed an enemy? If you brought them along regardless of that it was because you liked their design or "personality", and if that's the case I don't see how that makes you better than so called waifufags.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. I thought the changes in 2 and 3 made the overall gameplay a lot more exciting because it gave you more options and made more classes actually viable, compared to 1 where there was really only one way to play unless you wanted missions to drag on forever and get a bad rank.
>>
where are the tits it's selvaria thread
>>
>>386662458
>>386662595
Sega has a great strategy game division in the West, they should have just handed the license to Games Workshop or Relic or Amplitude and seen what they could do with it. I'm sure at least one of those studios would love to try their hand at a decently budgeted SRPG rather than the genres they've been pigeonholed into.

Doing that might not please everyone but it would be a way better option than just turning VC into another fucking Shining series.
>>
>>386662841
You know what I would legit buy though, an action game by Platinum just about Selvaria going on scouting or combat missions. Just make it a prequel about all the time she's been serving Max, even like 10-12 hours would do it for me
>>
>>386660340
because VC1 had fantastic artstyle and presentation
...and anime characters
>>
>>386662943
I agree that the cast in VC1 didn't have enough flaws to make the system work out perfectly but again, that was an interesting system that could have been developed instead of being jettisoned from the series to make way for a generic RPG class system. Ideally every character in the game would have at least one major flaw in VC1 except maybe the story-centric units like Alicia, Largo, etc.
>>
>>386662841

>They keep trying to recapture the success of the first and failing

2 and 3 both sold more than 1 originally did by virtue of handhelds being super popular in Japan. I don't know why people think they killed the series. The series was never failing from a financial or reception standpoint. The problem is that Sega didn't use those profits to make another traditional game and tried something new instead.
>>
>>386655489
It's a completely different game hastily slapped with the Valkyria name to ride the popularity of the Steam release of the original.
>>
>>386660340
VC1 is a masterpiece imo. There's nothing else like it honestly, and you actually do end up caring about your units and occasionally I even caught myself talking aloud to the game, when they fire you become so invested in them making every bullet hit, by the time you're activating three or four character abilities in one turn you feel like a fucking badass. The villains are The Emperor from FF3 and a slamming hottie straight from the mind of a porn artist.

it's just really, really good. the artstyle has aged like fine wine, too.

OP scouts also give you an out if you want to just skip over boring missions on NG+
>>
>>386663690
Which is even more laugh worthy, since there's no PC release.
>>
>>386663463
Didn't VC1 sell better in America than in Japan? If they were smart they would have recognized that fact and not catered exclusively to the very worst and most alienating aspects of the Japanese market. This series could have been huge, it was literally all the PS3 had going for it for years, instead it's a cult classic.

The PSP games were a good route to take if all they ever wanted was a low budget RPG series to sell middling numbers to otaku. But this series could have been so much more than that.
>>
>>386663956
>Didn't VC1 sell better in America than in Japan?
I think the problem was "not fast enough".
>>
Anyone tried the rebalance mods of VC1? Are they any good? Or are they like romhacks where they expected you to have an autistic level of knowledge about the game in order to succeed?
>>
>>386655489
It's not Valkyria Chronicles 4
>>
>>386663956

It sold better in America in Japan but that was because at the time the PS3 wasn't really big in Japan either. The handheld market has always been the bigger market in Japan. Even taking that in account, the sales of 2 and 3 were still higher than the American sales of 1.

Like I said, from a profit standpoint, moving the series to PSP was a good move as in brought in more sales. Again the problem was just Sega trying something different instead of a continuation or what they already had established. Azure is completely different from the original trilogy so it's not like they tailored it after 2 or 3. I mean you can't really fault a company for trying something new. It's just a shame that it turned out the way it did.
>>
>>386664036
Given how well received it was, a sequel would have probably sold faster and better if they had bothered to try to capture the Western market instead of immediately giving up. Just look at what happened with Mass Effect. Have to remember this was the pre-FF13 era when the mainstream still liked JRPGs, there was no reason a JRPG couldn't become a huge sensation at that time.
>>
>>386662323
>game called "chronicles"
>designed as a one-off
Selvaria had character. She's far more dimensional than your typical Japanese waifu. In addition to being the Bimbo-shaped femme fatale, she's totally devoted to the only man that wouldn't turn her into a private breeding factory, out-of-her-mind vengeful toward a people that aren't even aware they've done wrong to her, and still has enough pride to fight you "as a woman" when her Valkyrie schtick fails her.

I mean, it's not MUCH if you compare her to some female literary figures, but compared to general modern media, that's a pretty heavy package for a cheesecake.
>>
>>386663463
>2 and 3 both sold more than 1 originally did by virtue of handhelds being super popular in Japan
no shit if you combine them and only see them for japan only

>VC1
>JP: 0.24m / Global: 1.27m

>VC2
>JP: 0.18m / Global: 0.53m

>VC3
>JP:0.21m
>>
>>386655489
Started it up yesterday. Was really exited as I loved valkyria chronicles. Stopped after 30 minutes.

This game is an absolute mess on all fronts.
>>
>>386663109
Have you played the Selvaria DLC from VC1 then? It's only two levels at Ghirlandaio, and kinda only serves to demonstrate how OP Selvaria is in-universe, but it was interesting. Especially the second level where you MUST get an Engineer to cure Selvaria's poison-induced paralysis. I think a game about Selvaria's early service to Maximilian would be fascinating. We can learn about the lab Selvaria was locked away in throughout childhood, and how the research there contributed to the artificial Valkyria tech Maximilian used. We can also have a theme of Selvaria undertaking Black Ops missions to help the Empire squash 'rebels' (Tilka Village, where Imca witnessed Selvaria massacre everyone) and conquer countries such as Fhirald (where Jaeger hails from), which also serves as combat training.
I think starting off with an active Valkyria straight off the home plate would give a real shakedown to gameplay and plot. Selvaria would want to solo everything and vent her fury on enemies, but eventually realises that she needs the support of her troops and the skills to lead then in order to be 'useful' to Maximilian.
Just amp up the tragedy of her eventual death. I'd buy it.
>>
>>386664897
Yeah, that all sounds right up Platinum's alley really, and the groundwork is already laid for it. They're no strangers to making action games about super OP characters either
>>
>>386664776
Those numbers can't be right. There would be no reason for VC3 to be PSP and Japan exclusive if VC2 sold worse than VC1 in both Japan and America.
>>
>>386665765
>Those numbers can't be right
>vgchartz
YOU DON'T SAY
>>
>bought 2 digitally on my psp
>just looked up that you can play digital psp games on vita
>already have psplus from ps4 anyway so that's a plus
Welp, I know what I'm getting soon, never got around to beating it on my PSP anyway
>>
>>386662938
Why are nips so obsessed with swordfags?
>>
>>386655489
I told myself I'd buy it when it hit $14 new. Didn't think that'd happen in 2 weeks.

>>386659348
The leak of Mediavision's current projects shows that one of them is a VC3 remaster for PS4. They'll probably use that as their basis for if it's worth continuing the Chronicles games.
>>
>>386655489
They made a game no one wants to play.
>>
>>386665765
I thought the story is pretty well known on how sega handled VC trilogy

>VC1 came out
>"looks like people like these sort of games. let's make the sequel on PSP and make it high school setting even though the one who buy this are guns and history otakus"
>VC2 came out, bad reception and sales
>"looks like people don't really like high school setting. let's the sequel more edgy and for japan only. oh and let's still release it on PSP even though nobody ask for it"
>VC3 came out
>"looks like nobody likes VC anymore. let's kill it"

does anyone have the interview pasta with sega on how guns look bad and magic looks cool?
>>
Enjoy the only part of the game that's worth a damn, the music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI6xz5ZZMPM&list=PL51-dx-CgzyYOyMM70-UkDFKn4E06G_gO&index=1
>>
Jesus, all I want is a proper successor to VC1 with better balance and aesthetics that aren't completely fucking retarded.
Is that too hard?
>>
>>386667096
They transitioned to PSP because at the time the first didn't sell well enough to fund a PS3 sequel. The Japanese disliked the seriousness the first had so they tried to tone it down and made a school setting to appeal more to the PSP demographic. It sold less but still made money because PSP development is a hell of a lot cheaper than PS3. They then gave it a sequel closer in tone to the first. Everyone in the west pirated the second game so they never bothered to bring over the third. The lack of western sales to help bolster profits at minimal cost is why they put it to rest.
I honestly don't blame them for that move at the time because seeing the sales of a series collapse like that between 2 games would make anyone hesitate.
>>
I consider there to be just 1 game in this series, the first one. I'm just happy it got a good pc port.
>>
>>386655489
Bullying the boob again
>>
>>386660937
you better watch that backblast
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.