[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE REPETITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: BD and OS.jpg (114KB, 1020x400px) Image search: [Google]
BD and OS.jpg
114KB, 1020x400px
>>
>>386654132
Blame majoras mask for making people think repetition is good
>>
>>386654132
>>386655476
>repetition
So this is the Meme of the month?
You newfags don't cease to amaze me
>>
>>386655681
Try tell me how those games in the OP don't insist on you repeating content
>>
KH REcoded has a moment like these games. Your reward for beating a certain boss is getting all your levels taken from you and having to traverse old stages allover again just to get back to where you were before. Never dropped a game so hard in my life.
>>
>>386655476
You don't need to ever repeat anything in Majora's Mask as long as you don't leave a cycle in the middle of a questline. Don't compare it to something like Bravely Default.
>>
>>386655932
>press A
>jump
>ok

>press A again
>jump again
WOAH wait a second here this is repetive ganeplay
>>
File: bravely default.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
bravely default.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
>>386654132

If you didn't like learning more about the bosses and getting some worldbuilding in BD, I don't know why the fuck you are even playing JRPGs. ESPECIALLY one that lets you control the encounter rate.
>>
>>386656263
>having to repeat battles four times with no new areas or characters in the meantime is acceptable if you get two more lines about the bosses you're fighting each time
And that doesn't even apply to the guardians of the crystals, but only to the asterisk holders.
>>
>>386655932
>underage faggots
WOW DUDE you are right i just realized any fps multiplayer, any racing game, any fighting game, even REsident evil 2 make you do that!!!!!, THEY ARE ALL REPETITION DUDE WEED LMAO
Kek.
>>
File: 1474657739007.gif (5KB, 138x106px) Image search: [Google]
1474657739007.gif
5KB, 138x106px
>>386654132
>Obvious game design flaw
>Game is still 10/10
>>
>>386656425
Yeah right DUDE? why dont they just let you skip all the fights and the boss battles and just show you the end? what is this some kind of... video game, why do they expect me to enjoy the combat and mechanics of the game, are they like dumb DUDE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.