[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I play Overwatch? What do you think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1478434033178.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
1478434033178.png
258KB, 549x560px
Should I play Overwatch?
What do you think?
>>
what do tracer's feet smell like
>>
how is the ps4 version
>>
They're all shit, there's a reason people only come to /v/ to bitch about Overwatch.
>>
>>386645781
go play and regret your purchase after a week. do it.
>>
It's a fun game, but you have to rely on other people.

And those other people tend to be teenagers and saltlords who will give up and throw the game at the HINT of having to put in effort instead of be carried.
>>
>>386645781
The game is good but the community is extremely shit. The system doesn't help a single bit either.

>>386646812
Extremely toxic.
>>
>>386648017
>Extremely toxic.
really? why?
>>
File: 150821-Z-ZZ999-001.jpg (888KB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
150821-Z-ZZ999-001.jpg
888KB, 2400x3000px
>>386648017
>>386648108

>Using the word toxic unironically

I want neo-/v/ to die.
>>
>>386648108
Because there is no moderation whatsoever, the penalty for trolls and throwers (people that stop playing and do nothing) doesn't exist because Blizzard says it's Sony's responsibility and Sony says it's Blizzard's. Bear in mind that you need all the six team members to win a game but only one troll to ruin it. The penalty for leavers (people that abandon Ranked games) is laughable (a 10 minutes ban and 50 SR loss -you win ~25 per match). To make it worse, if you are in a ranked game and you stay on the team that gets a leaver, you still lose as many SR as you would be playing 6v6.

Then you have the regular shit people that will tell you what to do, who to pick and get extremely salty if you don't.
>>
>>386648108
The game is easy so people mistake it's difficulty with their personal skill and then blame everyone else for losing the match.
>>
>>386648921
>>386649263
i was kinda hyped since my pc is too shit for stable framerate
>>
>>386649426
You might like it if you stay away from the competitive mode. And if you have friends, obviously.
>>
>>386649426
Well, the PS4 version runs at a rock solid 1080p 60fps and they already said they are working on a report system for consoles (not that it made too big of a difference on PC anyway).

My recommendation though is to get a keyboard and mouse for your PS4 as playing with a controller is not optimal unless you are playing Mercy.
>>
Ayaya
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.