[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Dammit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_1.png (393KB, 863x563px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
393KB, 863x563px
Fuck Valve
>>
Why?
What is there to be angry about?
>>
>>386643081
Picture this. currently TF2 fans are waiting for the Pyro/Jungle update. Along side that, this is Valve's first major release since Dota 2 went into Beta in 2011. Also HL3 is nowhere to be seen since 2008.

And after all this waiting we're just getting a fucking Hearthstone knockoff. You better believe we're pissed off. The trailer video for this, is getting a shit ton of dislikes, it's so upsetting.
>>
>>386643081
>don't make any game in years
>announce some shitty Hearthstone clone
>>
>>386643253
Yeah.
What is making you retards shit your pants again?
Also, remember when Blizzard did the exact same, and it turned into one of the most fucking popular games in last decade?
Yeah...

You people are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>386643528
>satan does bad thing
>no surprise there
>a saint kills your dad and fucks your mom
>WOW WHY YOU UPSET
>>
>>386644948
What the actual fuck... are you just high and wasting me time here?
>>
>>386645035
are you implying blizzard made a single good game since the original starcraft
or are you implying that valve is as bad as them?
>>
>>386645107
I'm implying that people often don't really know what they want, and that last time people were expecting something different, and instead got a card game reveal, they went apeshit just like now, but it eventually turned into one of the most fucking popular games of a decade.
Hell, I'm not even implying that, I just flat out stated it.

I don't know what is so god-damn hard to comprehend about that.
>>
>>386643194
>pissed off you got a new original game instead of an update to a sequel to a remake
>>
>>386645240
>popular
>good
not getting your point still
>>
>>386643035
nah fuck you
>>
>>386645107
>blizzard hasn't made a good game since starcraft, 1998
>valve hasn't made a good game since half-life, 1998

That was a good year
>>
>>386645394
nah,
hl2 was good
portal was good
l4d was good
tf2 WAS good
csgo was good before the crate jews and cheaters

blizzard ARGUABLY, warcraft 3 (which i personally dont like, but i wouldn't say its shit)
>>
>>386643035
https://mobile.twitter.com/nickisnixed/status/895091539025698816/video/1
>>
>>386645290
I'm hardly an expert on card-based games, but as far as I could tel it became an instant hit among even the biggest snobs of the genre, turned inexplicably into both streaming and competetive monster-piece and got hooked multiple nations, so I think in this case identifying good and popular isn't entirely wrong.

It might not be what YOU personally want for whatever reason, but nobody gives a fuck about that. You are absolutely irrelevant piece of garbage, so who gives a fuck what you think is good or bad.
>>
>>386643194
>we're

nah, you sound like you're on the spectrum. Stop giving a fuck about HL3 and stop giving them money, they dont owe you shit you dumbass.
>>
>>386646104
thanks
youre garbage too
>>
>>386643194
You are not entitled to get anything, especially if we are talking about a f2p game like tf2
>>
>>386645609
you filthy casual
Diablo 1 was good
Warcraft 1 was ok
Warcraft 2 was good
Starcraft was GOAT
Diablo 2 was GOAT
Warcraft 3 was good
Starcraft 2 is meh
and WoW is turned mmos into noncontest, because of sheer popularity
Blizzard > valve
>>
File: hahah you.gif (3MB, 173x267px) Image search: [Google]
hahah you.gif
3MB, 173x267px
>>386645285
>ripoff of a ripoff (MtG to Hearthstone to Artifact)
>based off of another game (not a new ip)
>>new original game

you cant possibly be this dumb
>>
>>386643035

REAL THREAD HERE!

>>386633128
>>386633128
>>386633128

Don't forget to SAGE & HIDE!
>>
>>386646462
>Diablo 1 was good
>Warcraft 1 was ok
>Warcraft 2 was good
before starcraft

diablo is shit
wc3 i said was alright
sc2 is dogshit
wow is dogshit

about only games blizzard did right was starcraft and rock and roll racing
>>
>>386646462
>Blizzard > valve
they are both shit now
but blizzard was shit for 15 years longer
>>
>>386646234
Sure. But at least I'm not delusional about it and I'm not blaming others, or getting mad that they don't specifically cater to my garbage dispositions. And that makes a little less garbage than you are.
>>
>>386646824
who am i blaming?
you can eat shit if you want
were all dead anyway
>>
>>386646589
fuck off yid
>>
Gabe is just incredibly greedy at this point, he makes free money from Steam, CSGO & DOTA, at least they could make a AAA game like HL3 or something, but no they are making a shitty Hearthstone clone which cost pennies to make, just so they can sell booster packs for $3 a pop
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.