[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If sqenix will put you in charge of developing the next tomb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: nulara.jpg (538KB, 1018x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nulara.jpg
538KB, 1018x1080px
If sqenix will put you in charge of developing the next tomb raider game, what would you do?
Remember, you're not allowed to bankrupt them by making another tank control platformer.
>>
>>386641913
Actually make it a JRPG and the next Final Fantasy.
>>
How the fuck are post AoD games tank controlled
>>
>>386641913
Give it volleyball side quests with the doa girls.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (13KB, 350x352px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
13KB, 350x352px
Make a game where the old PS1-era Lara is subjected to my bizarre fetishes and that's just the entire game.

And then never release it.
>>
Make it semi-tank controls platformer.
>>
add tiddie
make her qt
add SOME thigh thickness
delet 90% cinematic shit
dasit mane
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 260x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 260x225px
DEAD OR ALIVE x SQUARE GIRLS
----------Beach Paradise---------
-------THE FINAL SUNSET------

Girls:
Marie
Honoka
Kasumi
Ayane
Hitomi
Tina
Helena
Lisa
Nyotengu
Momiji

Tifa
Lara Croft
Lightning
2B
Yuna
Stella
Cidney
Aqua
Lulu
Aya Brea

+PS4/PC
+Full PSVR support
+DLC voting
>>
I'll make Lara join palestinian resistance
>>
>>386643737
MADMAN
>>
>>386641913
make it really flashy and have lots of cool movement shit
>>
>>386644326
Something like max payne 3?
>>
No human enemies
Tombs with puzzles
more paranormal stuff or just plain fucking dinosaurs
>>
>>386644361
I guess some bullet time shit but even more acrobatic
Like elements of style mod but you interact more with the environment
>>
rape sim

As in you rape men as lara
>>
>>386644464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIaV9YPPk44
They did it already.
>>
>>386645023
I loved all the acrobatic stuff in the old games, especially the way Lara would pull herself up ledges, but that gunplay was fucking awful
>>
Essentially, rip off Breath of the Wild and Farcry. Have the whole thing set on some kind of uncharted tropical island chain that is fully explorable. The game starts with you parachuting in (because Trinity has the seas covered), and you can essentially land wherever you want, and explore wherever you want from the start.

Like Zelda's shrines, there would be dozens of mini temples/dungeons sprinkled throughout for you to find and solve. After solving the puzzles, you would get some kind of artifact that would boost your abilities (climbing, swimming, sprinting, etc), or raise the amount of items/ammo you could carry. There would also be Trinity bases/camps scattered around the islands for you to infiltrate, in order to get better weapons/armor/vehicles/intel about the area.

As far as enemies go, there would be the obvious Trinity mercs, but the islands would also be kind of like Skull Island, where the animals have evolved unlike anywhere else in the world (maybe even dinosaurs). Maybe rip off Horizon Zero Dawn there, where you can hunt the larger creatures so that you can trade their skins/bones/whatever with the local tribe for whatever they're selling, or so they'll be more inclined to help you fight Trinity.

Along with the smaller, shrine-like dungeons, there would also be a series of larger tombs that would serve as locks that, when all were solved, would unlock the final giant tomb. Before you can even attempt the sub-tombs, though, there will be a series of secondary questlines for you to complete.

Obviously, the tropical setting would also serve as an excuse to put Lara back in the classic Tomb Raider getup.
>>
>>386645023
Yeah I know, I just meant going back to that instead of edgy uncharted and polishing it
Also not just auto aim bullshit, at least not for the pc version
>>
>>386641913
Keep the Lara model used in Rise of but add in more spike traps, dinosaurs, cartwheel jumps and motorcycles. And the classic costume as an unlockable. And cryptids.
>>
I would just rerelease ROTR but replace lara's model with Donald Trump
>>
>>386641913
Give it For Honor gameplay
give her a manjaw
>>
Just make a Tomb Raider card game that seems to be the hot new meme these days
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.