[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: GhV66ED.png (319KB, 985x911px) Image search: [Google]
GhV66ED.png
319KB, 985x911px
>>
Glad I still have my /indev/ folder and stuff. Floating worlds was the best shit. I'm still mad they never bothered re-implementing it.

I'm also pissed that the newer versions have insane creature spawn rates, and constantly decreasing hunger gauge that never slows the fuck down and constantly interrupts the flow of gameplay.
>>
6 years later and I still don't get this
>>
>>386641274
What is this?
>>
>>386643468
Its the mgs3 cover art
>>
>>386643350
It's been so long since I saw this, wasn't it called float.png or something to that?
>>
>>386643350
>>386643468
When Minecraft was in development, before the implementation of "endless" worlds, you would generate a stage to play on.
There were several options, a Standard Island, Forrest Island, Hell where shit was all on fire, and Floating Islands.
Floating Islands had loads of extra depth and looked like what you see in OPs picture.
They were really cool except for when you stepped on sand and it all suddenly vanished cause nothing was holding it up.
If they were made today they'd be so much more fun to play cause there's actually safe ways to get down now.
>>
>>386641274
Please, stop, you're not flaot1 dude, you're just some fag attempting to copy him.

>>386643350
When minecraft was in early dev it had floating islands, it was the best of the map types at that time. Notch said he'd keep it, he lied. You can get this with mods so there's no reason to give half of a fuck anymore, and the only people who post this (flaot dude included) is because you're an autist who wants the 'full vanilla' experience.
>>
>>386644432
>you can get this with mods
Where?
>>
>>386644607
There are at least 5 bukkit mods that offer it.

Project Ozone 2 Kappa even has it as it's main world type.
https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/floating-island-world-generation

I'm pretty sure Biomes 'O Plenty has this option too.
>>
>not FLAOT1

I'm disappointed in you, son. See me after class.
>>
I wish they wouldn't cap max height at 255 blocks, it really is a bummer.
Does any mod undo that?
>>
>>386645802

Actually its 128, I think, but you can search bygoogling for height limit mods
>>
>>386646650
The total height (going from bedrock) is 256, with 255 excludibg the full bedrock layer
>>
>>386641390
in the 1.11 update, they changed the hunger so it deplete slower, trust me, i'm playing in 1.7.10 and the hunger is decreasing like hell, i even installed food related mods because i had enough of my character dying of famine in a fucking hole in the middle of the night because i didn't take 3 stacks of bread with me.
>insane creature spawn rates
it's hell, playing at night with easy difficulty is for sadists, i switched to normal and i got less fuckers at night.
>>
>>386646904

AH, i see, idon't of anymods at but i think google will bea major help
>>
>filename
fucking faggot
>>
>>386647705
Thanks though, have a nice day
>>
>>386641274
>file name isn't FLAOT1
fake and gay
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.