[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, the new summer skins for overwatch dropped as you most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ssmorewatermark.png (54KB, 126x481px) Image search: [Google]
ssmorewatermark.png
54KB, 126x481px
Hey /v/, the new summer skins for overwatch dropped as you most likely know, and I was disappointed that D.Va didn't get one, especially since she's my favorite character. I'm no artist, but I spent a couple hours thinking up what I'd like her summer skin to be and against my better judgment and knowing full well you guys are going to rip this to shreds. I didn't do a meka or gun skin, just the base, but I'm happy with it. What do you think? This isn't b8 or "muh OC", I just want to know your thoughts/constructive criticism on my work. What would your ideal summer skin for any character be?
>>
okay page 8 in 5 minutes fuck me and my attempt to spark a conversation then
>>
>>386641845
Go back to redit, you faggot.

You are obviously baiting for compliments. No one gives a shit about your shitty art here. Go to a drawfag thread or the art board if you want actual input.

Also, you are a faggot for complaining that no one posted in your shittily worded topic. Think how I would feel when I clicked this topic thinking it was an overwatch and it was just some faggot's "rate my art" nonsense. Make a discussion on the game, not your own shit.
>>
>>386643973
This desu
>>
>>386641270
I like it desu, but if you want artistic criticism go to /ic/

For your question though. I would have liked a life guard costume for someone. That'd be pretty cool.
>>
>>386641845
What the hell is 'summer games' about this? Be glad it went to page 8 and you didn't just get shit on for the faggot you arse, go to reddit if you want to be coddled.
>>
File: 민희3.jpg (66KB, 520x751px) Image search: [Google]
민희3.jpg
66KB, 520x751px
OP your thread is shit and you should go back to re ddddd it

have an actually hot kr girl
>>
>>386641845
Look at this fag!
>>
>>386644329
I'm still salty D.Va didn't get a skin like this.
>>
>>386641270
>disappointed that D.Va didn't get one,
She has one though
>>
>>386644197
Its not about the art criticism, I know its shit. Its about the concept of the skin
>>
>>386644329
Who?
>>
>>386644874
You mean the one from last year?
>>
File: 스텔라.jpg (2MB, 2700x3203px) Image search: [Google]
스텔라.jpg
2MB, 2700x3203px
>>386645176
민희 (minhee) from 스텔라 (stellar) (pic related)
>>
>>386646060
Appreciated Anon
>>
File: 민희WEBM.webm (346KB, 302x800px) Image search: [Google]
민희WEBM.webm
346KB, 302x800px
>>386646331
no problem! she's my favorite, i hope to one day marry a chick like her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.