[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not even a year of development in, Gamefraud already making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1502219350724.png (344KB, 577x390px) Image search: [Google]
1502219350724.png
344KB, 577x390px
>not even a year of development in, Gamefraud already making excuses
Where did it all go wrong for Pokemon guys?
>>
>>>/vp/
>>
File: vp3.png (6KB, 265x166px) Image search: [Google]
vp3.png
6KB, 265x166px
>>386639726
>>>/vp/
>>
>>386639726
>Masuda says says he doesn't hate consoles
>Instantly takes it back
>>
>>386639756
>>386639786
This is extremely relevant for the future of the Switch you faglords

If the next Pokemon fails Switch will go the way of the Wii U
>>
>>386640150
Post on the right board faggot
It doesn't matter
>>
>>386640150
If you want to discuss the future of the Swtich, make a thread about the future of the Switch.

If you want to discuss the Pokemon game on Switch, go to /vp/, the Pokemon board.
>>
Yep OP. /v is only meant for serious v i d e o g a m e threads. Not pokemon.
>>
>>386640446
Tell me, why isn't everything here posted on /b/ now? Why isn't all of /v/ on /b/? It's random, right? Non-anime, right? Why does this board exist when we can all just go to /b/?
>>
>>386639756
>>386639786
>>386640254
>>386640316
I don't get this mentality. There's no rule against Pokemon threads in /v/ and you'll have posters in these threads who don't go to /vp/. It's not like OP is posting a general or something too specific to Pokemon or anything.
>>
>>386640446
Please, would you be so kind and return to redditt
>>
>>386640602
If /vp/ exists, threads about Pokemon belong in /vp/ and only in /vp/. That's what the board is there for.
>There's no rule against Pokemon threads in /v/
Again, there's no rule against video game threads in /b/ so why don't we all go there instead?
>>
>>386640620
No. The people are terrible there and the layout of that site is shit.
>>
>>386640667
/vp/ exist just like /vg/ exist, to hold the over flowing amount of threads since pokemon tends to oversaturate, especially when a new one comes out, but their discussion is not walled off like /mlp/. So shut you big fat jew mouth and stop shitposting.

>>386640759
You have to go back.
>>
Wasn't this said as a joke?
No developer would say something like that seriously.
>>
>>386640150
lol is somebody SEETHING right now?
>>
>>386640849
yeah OP is just autistic
>>
>>386640803
And just like when threads get made too often here, people get told to go to /vg/. It's happened for Persona and Overwatch plenty of times, among countless other examples.

/vp/ is Pokemon's own /vg/. Threads about Pokemon have their own entire board dedicated for them. Use it. By all means.
>>
3D Pokemon was a mistake
>>
>>386640667
I wish faggots like you would honestly. I'm sick of idiots like you with your backwards priorities to keep a "standard" on /v/. Why dont you cry about real fucking problems on this board like the mundane meme posting, waifu posting, horsecrap
>>
>>386639726
There's literally nothing wrong with what they said. People go crazy and overhype things to the sun and moon and back these days. Also I can imagine that the first non-handheld would be pretty difficult to develop. There's a lot riding on it, especially since it's the first and the first in a long running series.
>>
>people not getting a joke
Literal autism
>>
I'd say they're joking, but Gamefreak is so abysmal at programming I kind of believe it.
>>
>>386640974
>And just like when threads get made too often here, people get told to go to /vg/.
okay well when that happens then you can bitch
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.