[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the Remake be able to do it justice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: NTSC_Resident_Evil_2_Cover.png (131KB, 323x308px) Image search: [Google]
NTSC_Resident_Evil_2_Cover.png
131KB, 323x308px
Will the Remake be able to do it justice?
>>
If they remake it like they remake RE1 then yes, if they turn it into a FPS/TPS then no.
>>
Remove tank controls
>>
Keep tank control intact
>>
How's modern capcom working out for virtually every other one of their IPs? Might clue you in.
>>
pretty sure capcom is going to go:
"okay, so, let's get the exact same game, and just add 10 pixels to the résolution of each textures"
they did that with RE4
>>
>>386639390
no.

these games had certain "broken" charm like bad audio sync to action ratio (see also: dino crisis, "hey regina!" waves arms around for 5 minutes)

also if they change it to post resi4 controls and view they might aswell kill themselves and save the effort, i'd sooner play the original, like ff7.
>>
>>386639569

This kills the game
>>
>>386639569
What's wrong with tank controls? They are perfect for the fixed camera angles of RE.
>>
>>386639569
You are what's wrong with gaming today.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMkOZdcl5o8
>>
>>386639569
no need. both remake and 0 remaster had modern and tank controls.
>>
>>386639914
>>386640018
They were a product of their time, and keeping them only is playing the nostalgia card for cheap bux, rather than making the best game possible.
>>
>>386640181
>>386639569
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>386640043
this
>>386640181
thats great but
>>386640136
>>
>>386640136
Remake didn't, the remake remaster added Resident Evil Outbreak style controls that just feel weird and out of place in a static angle game.
>>
>>386640181
>>386639569
>I literally cannot learn to git gud at vidya anymore
t: (You)

I played through REmake and RE2 for the first time ever in 2015, and had no problems with the control scheme. It prolly helped that I found Silent Hills back in 2011, but again I was a total greenhorn with this stuff back then.
>>
The only thing they could fuck up in this game is making Claire look ugly like in Revelations.

Hopefully they give her a good young model like from the Code Veronica cutscenes
>>
>they don't know about RE2RE
anons, i have sad news for you...
>>
>>386641565
why would i want to play RE4 in RE2? Thats like the Skywind retards who want Morrowind in the Skyrim engine. Garbage.
>>
>>386641901
no, RE2RE was """""cancelled""""". just like Deep Down.

"game? what game? we didn't talk of it lately, did we? then it does not exist."
>>
>>386639390
idk did anyone hack that brazil guy yet
>>
>>386639390
No because it's never coming out, but if it did then maybe, so long as they don't listen to hopeless dipshits like >>386639569
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.