[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Princess Daisy. Please say somthing nice about her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

This is Princess Daisy. Please say somthing nice about her.
>>
Daisy had clearly regained her balance as she sped-up her pace towards the lake, Peach following suit.
Daisy ran out on the little bridge floating off the small beach.
- Come on slowpoke! Daisy weaved Peach to hurry up and turned to the lake.
- I’m on my way! Peach didn’t feel ready to run just yet.
She could clearly see Daisy standing on the moonlit bridge with her back to the beach. She was looking around as if checking the water for dangeres. She unzipped her leather gear and let it drape down her shoulders revealing her back and eventually her curvy hips. Peach stopped in surprise. Daisy let the suit fall to the bridge, pulled the boots of and jumped stood there for a short minute before diving into the water. Peach walked out on the bridge.
- Dais, you're… Naked. You don’t even wear underwear?
- What? No. You wear underwear under the gear? That must be very uncomfortable.
- But you’re naked Now. With me.
- Oh you’re such a prude, join me!
- Fine, just stop badgering me!
Peach unzipped her suit and dropped it next to Daisy’s.
- You really Do wear underwear under there. Oh Peach. You’re adorable.
- Well, I am the acting Royal Head of state.
- Doesn’t mean you cant live a little! Daisy swam up to the bridge and pulled at Peach’s right leg, causing her to fall into the water with a modest splash.
- Pffrtth! Daisy! Not funny!
- Oh shut up, you needed it.
- Daisy?
- What?
- This water is really clear.
- And?
- I can see your.. breasts.
>>
>>386639265
before rosalina came artists gave her the biggest boobs
>>
>>386639376
- .. So? You have them too! Daisy jumped up about a foot, fully revealing her perky b-cup, now tightened further by the cool water. - Even if your are bigger than mine. You bitch. She said with a teasing smirk. They swam around from a little while, taking in the night.
- We’ve know each other for so long Dais, this is a bit weird.
- Nonsense Peachy! I hate you, you know. Daisy said jokingly.
- And why is that? Peach tried to cover her chest, only to fail due to having to stay afloat.
- I’m pretty, but you.. Face like that, waist like that and tits like These! Daisy quickly grabbed and shook Peach’s breasts. - And you have power.
- Please don’t do that again.
- What?
- You grabbed my breasts!
- Oh yeah, I did.
In the distance an engine started up.
- Oh crap! Daisy exclaimed. Someone is leaving the party and the only road goes right past here.
A red sportscar zoomed past the not noticing the Princesses in the lake.
- Let’s get out of here. Daisy said and started swimming to shore.
- I’m inclined to agree. Peach followed.
Peach hesitated as Daisy left the water.
- Dais, you’re still naked..
Daisy turned to face her.
- Oh leave it Peachy, I like my body. Daisy put her hands on her hips and gave Peach a look.
Peach couldn’t help it, the curiosity took over. She eyed Daisy from head to toe. Starting with her brown hair, now stuck to her shoulders from the water. Her big blue eyes, her small mouth. Trailing down the line of her neck to the chest. Daisy’s breasts where smaller, but the where perfect. Perky, tight with small pink nipples, standing at attention from the low temperature. She also has a rounded but in no way fat stomach that made it look soft rather than chubby. Her hips have a nice curve, even now covered in part by her hands. Her sturdy thighs framing her crotch nicely.
>>
>>386639265
I like her colour scheme.
>>
File: 1496084851958.png (29KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496084851958.png
29KB, 400x550px
>>386639265
she has the best butt
>>
>>386639615
Her old color scheme was better.
>>
>>386639265
3rd comes right after 2nd
>>
>>386639431
continue
>>
She's the Mario princess I would like to have sex with the most.
>>
>>386639265
The most superior princess in the series. Daisy has such a nice ass, it went intergalactic. I'm referring, of course to SML, where an alien invasion occurs for the sole purpose of kidnapping the best princess.

>She's also the keeper of the eye.
>>
>>386642325
>>She's also the keeper of the eye.

The fuck are you on about? Her Smash Bros Trophy?
>>
she is /fit/
>>
>>386642325
>where an alien invasion occurs for the sole purpose of kidnapping the best princess
You mean when Wario paid Tatanga to create a fuss and kidnap Daisy so he could bait Mario and take over his land?
>>
>>386639265
I want to hold hands with her passionately
>>
File: 085735bdafac874c61865348a1b7bb54.jpg (125KB, 1024x1306px) Image search: [Google]
085735bdafac874c61865348a1b7bb54.jpg
125KB, 1024x1306px
>>386643037
There's not enough pics of /fit/ Daisy
>>
>>386639265
She's more fit than most princesses
>>
flat
>>
>>386647742
She clearly has breasts, get some glasses
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.